How do I convince a girl to do this to me?

How do I convince a girl to do this to me?

convince her to do what? touch you?

be nice and not a cuck to alt right ideology.

dont smell and dont be lame.

pay $80

Lol both of these are reasonable

Looks like we got ourselves an elliot rodger

Be attractive?

get a big dick and $200

So basically, be elliot rodger

So basically, be elliot rodger

post a picture of yourself in an outfit that you would wear as if nothing that day were any different. im no expert but I have fucked 10+ girls and have been on plenty of dates, i can assure you that I can point out what you are doing wrong. Im also a personal stylist so i can give you advice on how to dress like your not a virgin.

That sounds like something elliot rodger would do

It's simple, really; just buy her a house.

get gf, acquire weak handies over bjs.

Just like elliot rodger

Not OP but let's hear it. How do non-virgins dress?

I guess

Just start out friendly, make your move quickly, and let it come naturally. Soon enough she'll let you kiss her and touch her dick just like in your pic.

>"convince"
>a girl

"a girl"? who's who to you? a girlfriend? random NSA/tinder? Hooker?

Girlfriend and tinder hook-ups should be doing this for your naturally. Just ask her to (and 'return the favour too).

Hookers? pay her $50. go for a $100 for the oral; $200 for the full service.

I wear jeans and black v necks. Or white tee shirts. I wear Adidas in white or grey.

I'm married. Dressed like this before, still dress like this

Stop being such a bitch? I get the feeling OP is a pussy.

bíiiiiiiiiig weeeeeeeerrrreeeeeeeenie!

Pic related. Me at a bus stop.

they dress like adults, stark contrast between someone wearing clothing meant for a child and a man wearing clothes meant for a man.

Larger cod pieces

expl more please

how large is too large?

For a bigger dong

Tinder advice, guys?

Anything longer than 7" is a hindrance

Get cutie Chinese to do this at an AMP

What the fuck is wrong with that guy? Shitty hair cut. Looks like a someone who would date rape a girl. No wonder he isn't getting laid.

said the manlet

well if you dress like an adult, you have enough space to carry a gun in your pants, if you wear small ass childrens clothes you wont be able to get around with a gun in your pants

By doing that to her.

youre wrong, 8 inchs here, doesnt fit in most women but i have never had a woman complain

I am not the sole supplier of cod pieces here, try Steve's Codpieces and More by the escalator

AND MORE?????????

Close, but I'm a tanned greasy Guido. Not enough arm or chest hair, and I'd smack the woman around til I had her seat

Kek

Underrated. Though I prefer a more feminine penis.

You have defined hindrance for the group, you will need to stick to the larger vagina'd women, over there

>get decent trendy haircut
>buy nice-fitting plan clothes (don't wear fucking band shirts or graphic tees unless you're trying to fuck juggalos or weebs)
>watch some RSD videos on youtube about socializing
>go talk to people (not just girls, you have to make yourself realize they aren't any different or you're gonna choke and go full sperg every time you try)
>realize it's gonna be awkward at first
>keep doing it until you get more comfortable
>add bitches on snap
>talk to bitches on snap
>earn trust+comfort
>build attraction
>don't act too thirsty
>trade nudes
>meet up and fuck

or something like that. worked for me

Illiterate with tiny benor detected

being over 6 inches and having any girth fucking sucks. it's so much goddamn work when you wanna fuck a girl in the ass

Do you Cologne? I like Aspen by tommy

>cuck to alt right ideology

Lmao. The only female attention you'll be getting as a leftist/femanist is the "nice guy" friend.

Stay virgin

It tough for all, impossible for some, you should stretch daily

ask out a bunch of girls
went to a concert last night and hit on every attractive piece of meat there.
got rejected like 9 times.
got to second with three chicks
got to 3rd base with 2 more

op here. this is me

Here's what I learned from a tinder master I met on a train. Guy was in his 60s, functional alcoholic, DROWNING in 20-something pussy.

He told me: the secret to Tinder is that you've got to know when to hold them, when to fold them, when to walk away, and when to run. And NEVER count your winnings while you're still at the table.

A 6 inch girthy cod piece? Why in the name of Queen Isabella are you attempting to shove your cod piece up a woman's culo?

This is awesome

oh fuck yeah how'd I forget that? i usually just buy cheap bullshit like CJ Black but lately I've been rocking Versace Eros and the shit is so cash. smells great and lasts a lot longer

That shirt fits poorly

Be funny dress the age you look don't do weird poses at a bus stop like an autistic nigga go to parties chat with girls you meet take things slow or chill with sluts and they'll getcha 90% of the way there till you have to make a move trust me it's easy shit man I don't know how you haven't managed to bag anything because I look like a goddamn baby and still fuck a decent amount mmkay

Give you a sad, drunken handjob?

Go to a bar, pick up some wasted slut who isn't sure if she'll regret sleeping with you, enjoy your half-assed handy.

Ever thought about having a relationship with someone
that isnt based on political agendas?
>proof that your a virgin

it's a lot better than the skin-tight XXL you're wearing, fat faggot

well that makes me feel a little better I guess. I got this buddy I always go out with (who ain't so well-endowed) and he's always telling me he manages to get anal with these one-nighters all the time. his dumb ass is probably lying, never occured to me.

Well you see mate, sometimes putting the ol' cod piece in the same receptacle can become rather monotonous

>triggeredneckbeard.png

Nigga, learn punctuation.

I'd rather have my cod piece protecting my cod. The Goddamn English have longbows and I'll be drawn and quartered before I take an arrow to the cod

I just see these so much I stopped giving a fuck sorry Ernest Hemingway

Like the fat fuck in OP?

>don't do weird poses at a bus stop

the most important rule of all. you don't want to be talking to a random girl at a party, and have her recognize you from driving by a bus stop 5 years earlier as that dude who stood in a weird way. fucks up your whole game.

Get another shirt... No one wants to see your nipple.

What the fuck kind of advice is that supposed to be? This nigga thinks he's the karate kid n shit lol.

Just offering fashion advice as requested, with the amount of cum that armpit must collect probably eats up your deodorant budget, you should just start swallowing it

Did I hit too close to home? While you're sharing femanist posts on facebook, we're fucking the girl the you low-test beta's wish you had.

I didn't realize we had a butthurt faggot on the board my bad do you need a safe space?? Does daddy need to give u more cummies

first get outta mom's basement, then we can talk

speaking in fucking riddles in shit lmao

"one in the hand is worth two in the bush"

okay this clearly means if you fingerfuck her enough you can get a buddy to double-dick the pussy with you. thank you based seduction sensei

So, when you're not Kenny Rogers... how does that change your pa pa pa poker face?

lol go take your ritalin tyler, you're being cranky

A man of class and good taste.

get some of this stuff, it's expensive but smells fuckin amazing. girls love it, and guys love it. so whether you're straight or gay you'll get some action. also checked

Your segway was as fluid as Dean Kamen's quick foray into mass transit

Lmao well played I Kekd

just as i thought. Only a 100% pure unadulterated homosexual could come up with a line like that. take your mind off of the dicks for just a few minutes, kid.

Mm bait

Tasty fish you got there a little salty though. I should try using dubs next time

ay that's actually a better deal than the Versace. i'll check that shit out btuh

Mmmmm, dicks

Not

>your a virgin
Couldn't have come up with a better post for an 88

>low-test

lmao nigga nooo. they're gonna know you're a virgin if you go around saying weird shit like that

versace is overpriced cologne wise, yves saint laurent is that good french shit. ironic that a product that makes you smell good comes from france tho

yeah I kinda figured the shit was overhyped/overpriced but i'm a victim to the brandwhore shit. spent more than I'd like to admit on kicks

and yeah that is kinda fucked up, especially after that study came out about french dudes wearing their underwear for like 4-5 days in a row. they must need good ass cologne to offset that shit lmao

>>go on backpage
>>choose a hooker
>>pay her
>>enjoi

What you mean? Getting a nursing handjob or just having sex in general?

Like, 80 bucks