Britfag here who wants to know about gunz cuase ive never saw one irl

britfag here who wants to know about gunz cuase ive never saw one irl

would a 12 gauge slug to the forehead make someone dead instantly? even if it didnt kill instantly would you be unconscious?

guns are for pussies

that's all you need to know

also nice job abandoning your thread on /r9k/ you fag

The best way to kill yourself is to jump off of a tall building head first.

Your brain will be smash instantly, which means you won't feel it.

oh shit, the brits are going to start shooting up their schools too just like in america.

would definitely kill you, even a .22lr placed just right would kill a human

Britbongs are afraid to use butterknives so dont get your hopes up just yet

For the most part yes death is pretty much guaranteed, although it is theoretically and technically possible to survive that.

Ammosexual here, with many many guns and relatively sound knowledge, any more questions?

How do people like Bud Dwyer die from a poorly aimed 357 but a slug to the forehead you could live thru?

This is the answer to your question OP

>would a 12 gauge slug to the forehead make someone dead instantly?

No way this guy is serious. Unless he really has seen guns only in videogames and his actual social connections have healthbars.

if you want to kill youself, look into exit bags and inert gas asphyxiation, theyre painless and acquiring the materials is much easier

no i dont want to die

well thats just lame. anyways, yeah a 12 gauge slug to the forehead would kill a person instantly, their brain would be mush and the back of their head would be blown out like a fucking watermelon

Nah, you'd just have a little headache for a bit. Most guns these days have what's called a velocity reducer. It makes them more like airsofts. It'll hurt, but it can't penetrate bone. For that you need special military use bullets. Basically Americans spend all their time larping. You should try it. I got laid sooo many times playing russian roulette, but it's more fun if you know it's not actually dangerous.

>would a 12 gauge slug to the forehead make someone dead instantly?
It would burst their head like a watermelon.

That's not an exaggeration.

Don't listen to these bloody rotters, chap. A 12-guage is relatively equivalent to bouncing a lightly tossed tennis ball upon one's forehead. If you want true firepower, you're going to want to get your hands on a mortar of some sort, then place your noggin right up against the tube, and let er rip

Now that's what I call a "sticky situation"

This
12 gauge won't even kill a cat

The britfag that thinks that a 12gauge is actually dangerous is a fucking idiot, I got my first one at 5

even though its fake the real thing isnt to far off