When is the next once in a lifetime guy basketball player coming? Im getting tired of lebron

When is the next once in a lifetime guy basketball player coming? Im getting tired of lebron

tell your wife's bull not to bring the condoms next time and maybe you can raise the next steph curry.

what do u mean by all of this

Just wait a year or two until Embiid ascends into godhood.

This. When he plays full minutes next year he will average 30/12 with 4 blocks on 40% 3 point shooting.

You don't just double the stats cause you get more minutes..... not how it works retard

>didn't play basketball until he was 16
>actually wanted to play volleyball
>is now possibly going to be a GOAT in his sport

basketball literally takes ZERO skill.
all you have to be is 7 ft tall like this african

Not in your lifetime, obviously.

Guy solely responsible for winning Kareem->Pippen->Lebron
Guy dickriding the winners but getting all the credit -> Jordan->Kobr->???
Curry probably, since he's got 2 top 10 players to latch on to

When Steph hits his next growth spurt, he will dominate.

Being tall actually usually makes you worse going into the NBA. These dudes spend the entirety of high school and college towering over and dominating smaller white lanklets, and as a result don't think they need to learn the finer points of the sport. Then they come into the league and get bodied by grown ass men.

Embiid just happens to be extraordinarily talented and picks up the game more quickly than anyone I've ever seen. I have no idea what the fuck his potential is because he keeps shattering my expectations every couple of weeks, but I think he could be a once in a lifetime player.

Paul Millsap is pretty good too though.

It's enough to get them max contracts, which is all that matters

I think you mean once in a generation, not lifetime.

Of the young guys, it's still Anthony Davis with the highest potential. Karl Anthony Towns has a chance too, and while I think it's too early to say anything about Joel Embiid he is looking good too.

My bet is on Anthony Davis. I think he will eventually get a good team around him and he will explode into a GOAT conversation player.

he's half right because Embiid will be a year stronger and further from injury. Not just able to play 30 mins but more athletic and skilled. Also 30 isn't twice his average

Anthony Davis if healthy , porzingis, towns and embiid. Big men making a comeback

Russell Westbrook is dominating the league and he's still nowhere near his peak

Only if the big men play like small men. Small ball is the new NBA, it just happens that there are 7 footers doing it now.

This isn't the 90s anymore. We don't live in a culture that facilitates "the best".

Just like how movies are all sequels or remakes now.

Lebron couldn't even be original and where his own number.

>this gif

have a better version

Leave being great to me.

>I just won't brag about it, homie.

honestly parity is a lot more entertaining than having a GOAT

lebron is formidable enough

Greek freak