Sup Forums I think an Alpha nigger is trying to move in on the gf. How do I stop this from getting out of hand?

Sup Forums I think an Alpha nigger is trying to move in on the gf. How do I stop this from getting out of hand?

Stand by an get cucked, like the betafag you are

be a good boyfriend. She'll see you're a dependable and quality individual. If she leaves and goes for him then she's not the kind of person you want to be around anyways.

Move in on him and fuck him in the ass. That'll keep him away from her, because he'll want you instead. You're welcome

rt

Kill yourself

I get more sex in a week than you've gotten in your fucking life, faggot. You don't get to call others "beta."

Just let him have his way. You can either watch and enjoy or be a real man and move on to better fish.

Be humble, self righteous Shitsack

Is this the alpha?

Is there some way I could have the nigger charged with attempted rape, though?

You try that and not only will you look like a massive beta, but she will leave you, you'll lose the court case, and he will counter sue you.

Pee in her butt, let everyone know what you did.

Thats so stupid that it might just work...

I don't find men let alone niggers attractive. Why would I do that, user?

Does that big ego of yours make up for how small your dick is, Faggot?

>rt
Why do you want OP to go to Russian Television?

then stop being a beta larping as an alpha on the internet, about an imaginary gf about to cuck you with an equally imaginary nigger

also go outside, you need the vitamin d

My dick is big enough. You shut the fuck up. This isn't about me. It's about getting rid of this nigger. Now fuck off.

>don't overthink things
>step up your game where you think you should if she's worth it to you
>avoid showing insecurity as it dries up the punanny pretty fast

does she show signs or have a past of cheating?
would you cheat on her?

I said shut the fuck up.

How about we steer this conversation into a "not me" direction? Can you do that, faggot?

Well she doesn't like blacks but a brick to the grill works wonders on anyone.

She hasn't cheated but she's really dumb about letting other men give her their digits. I think this alpha/charming nigger might have given her his phone #

>starts a thread about nigger dick
>calls an user a faggot
>OP too busy sucking dick to think straight

This guy is as fit as a junior in high school. If you think he's alpha then you must be a scrawny or fat beta kid

Could you possibly act decent? No?

Have fun hearing about how your girl fot drilled by a nigger dick, manchild

Fuck you faggot. What information have I given that indicates I'm "sucking dick?"

Fuck you. If this were rl I would fucking deck your faggot ass.

FUCK YOU
THERE IS NO PROOF THE GF IS GETTING "DRILLED" BY A NIGGER DICK FAGGOT
FUCK OFF

Alpha is A, Beta is B, what is C?

what's your fascination with faggots? you sure seem to talk about them nonstop

Gamma. Then Delta.

>Approaching Critical Mass

It's Sup Forums fuckstick. We say "faggot" here alot.

Lurk moar before posting.

>really dumb about it

She knows exactly what she's doing. She likes the attention. Don't take the bait. Be confident, be secure. Otherwise she's gettin' tore up.

Op is raging so hard his vocabulary is starting to suffer

You think I look like that pathetic pizza faced lardass? Fuck you.

Muh lady, step away from this man of dark pigmentation.

Gamma

At least he isn't getting cucked and talking about it on Sup Forums

OK I get that. But there is no way a nigger is fucking her yet. I'm trying to head that off.
Why is everyone in this thread being a total faggot about this?

yeah, but you seem to have a near unreasonable fascination with faggots

maybe you should make a move on you imaginary nigger and make him your husbandu

Show dominance, if your white then you already own him anyway

If he's already made the moves then she's already planning to fuck him. White women can't resist an alpha nigger. Just let her fuck and learn your place

FUCK YOU IM NOT GETTING CUCKED

Found a pic of ya OP

judging how you act in this thread:
>A) it's all cuck bullshit
>B) she's very likely to cheat on your underage/manchild ass

>why is everyone being a faggot I thought this was a cool clubhouse

You thought wrong.

Just find out where he's hanging and tell the cops he has drugs, then watch them shoot him.

There's no indication it's reached this level yet. I'm trying to figure out how to stop it but everyone in this thread is being a total jealous faggot talking shit.

I didn't find your mom attractive.

What's your point?

You gettin cucked hard, m8

Look fuck you. Spencer told me this place was good for getting advice. So far, it's been nothing but faggotry.

>everyone's jealous that I'm being cucked by tyrone mcniggerton

Just let her go. If she is even showing interest in another man you already lost. Cut your losses and move on.

OK, look, I'm sure you're this cool dude irl but if you said that shit to me in a bar?

I would send a couple of your fucking teeth flying faggot.

FUCKING CONFRONT HER or DUMP HER BITCH ASS.

You and Spencer should return to reddit where you belong

Fuck you nigger, I told you not to reveal my name in front of my Sup ForumsROS!

well make the knuckledragger a Mississippi wind chime

Well im not sure who this Spencer kid is, but he probably did you into this plave because he wanted people on the internet to make fun of how much of a cuckold shit stain you are. Tell Spencer I said hi by the way

Who is Spencer?

I'm trying to figure out how, faggot. So far, everyone is racing to the front trying to talk even more shit than the last guy.

OP here. OK the next faggot who calls me a cuckold I'm putting on ignore.

ITT OP has a myopic penis, and is sad that his land whale gf is cucking him with tyrone

>shhhhiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt

just tell everyone she is a coal burner and any future whites she tries to LTR you will inform them of her coalburner status so that if they decide to stay she will never be able to respect them as a white man

cuck

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I DONT HAVE A SMALL PENIS
ITS BIGGER THAN YOURS GUARANTEED

Cuckold

cuckold beta bitch ass faggot cock sucking bitch nigger

God OP is fucking retarded haha.

pic with timestamp or it's literally concave

You fucking faggot
I'm TRYING TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING

why is everyone in here a fucking faggot?
everyone

Me and the black alpha tag team your wife while you're at work

because some faggot made a retarded thread

>implying OP has a job

Fuck you. The gf is paying my way until I find a job. What the fuck does this have to do with what's going on?

Yooooo, I just figured it out. You're the pre-pubescent retard that plays cawa dooty and jerks it to futa. Gotcha now Needle Dick

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falswhood. Only a fool would taking anything posted here as fact.

Op doesn't see himself as an Alpha in real life, as evident by a black dude whom he calls an alpha, yet he acts like a badass that can knock everyone out in real life

What a beta cuck OP is

cuck

You know, if this were rl I would fucking send a couple of your teeth flying faggot.
You fucked with the WRONG person.

it means you're useless and easily replaceable.

While he's at Magic tournaments then

Thats why hitler should have won

wow a tiny dick, no job and being cucked by a black bull

make sure to make a timelapse when you start taking estrogen and t blockers faggot

start buying hidden cams and leave them all around your place or your gfs place. become bros with other guys your gf hangs around so theyll be more inclined to keep you updated on her actions.

I would fucking shove your fucking shoes down your throat for that faggot.

He has a point here, alphas hate being seen as at all masculine, this is your best shot

IM FUCKING DYING. OP is gonna die when she leaves him bahaha

You mean Cock magic tournaments

GODDAMMIT FUCK OFF
THERE IS LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE THEY ARE HAVING SEX
HE ISNT A BULL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
FUCK OFF

I'm now 100% sure this is satire

Oh I did? I messed with the wrong 12 year old fatass. Just don't sit on me please. I'd like to keep my ribs in tip top shape while I watch your Girl being fucked to peices by this Nigger you're going on about

so you have seen his cock? do you stimulate your prostate and think of him when you fap?

GOD I WOULD POUND YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT ASS GODDAMMIT
SHUT THE FUCK UP

>MFW you get cucked by one of the few black guys with a job

acme thinks of everything

NO I HAVEN'T SEEN HIS COCK
I HEARD A RUMOR THAT SOME ALPHA NIGGER MIGHT BE MOVING IN
ANY OTHER POSTER WOULD GIVE ME ADVICE INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU