Wtf Sully

wtf Sully.

Ya I think they waited too long to make this movie

wow bravo Clint "Racist" Eastwood

>"Racist"

well what do you want him to do, run a plane into them?

That would be quite the Shyamalan twist.

>Sully thinks he's a hero trying to save a bunch of people
>wakes up from his dream and he's an arab terrorist heading for the twin towers
>"Oh Fu-"
>*BOOM*

>A Real Hero was based on this event
>the Goose doesn't have the lead role
What a waste

Who do you think fucks up the engine, user? A Canadian goose.

>the engines are out captain, what should we do?
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...

A PILOT ON A COLD COLD MORN
155 PEOPLE OR MORE

i dont know why but this thought is funny to me

Scully no!

where should i go for dinner today

A casual sit down restaurant if you have the money. If not, 7-11 and get a Mang-o-rita, Funyun, jerky, Twix, and two bananas.

how can they make a 90 minutes movie about this?

reenact the plane flight in real time

>people call sully a hero
Why can't he be a hero like the rest of the pilots that don't hit the damn birds?

that diner in drive

Wow, I didn't realise Raimi was directing this film.

Letters was Eastwood's last good movie.

I don't know how anyone can justify paying for a Clint film in this day and age.

"He was a hero because he crashed," Trump said at the 2015 Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa.

"I like people who don't hit birds," the current Republican front-runner told political consultant Frank Luntz, who hosted the event.

"He crashed and let us down," Trump said. "I've never liked him as much after that."

"I don't like losers," the real-estate mogul, who has gone through corporate bankruptcy four times, added.

those were Muslim terrorist birds

>a calm pilot
>people nervous and screaming
>a cold river

Intense

>that awkward freeze frame at the end of Jersey Boys

"STOP FUCKING MY WIFE" the Redditor said to the bull fucking his gf, roleplaying being cuckolded as is the only way he can achieve an erection now.

I was one a flight to laguardia when this happened. Flight got redirected to white plains.

>being this assmad

nice quads though

This just shows more how Clint doesn't give a fuck anymore, he used to be real meticulous about his films now he probably doesn't even bother overseeing all the CGI shit

the plane strike scene is just a a toy plane suspended on wire in front of blue cardboard paper with cotton glued onto it then someone off camera throws a handful of plastic canadian geese at the plane.

you deserve a (you) for that

He was never meticulous about his films, he was at best a "one for them one for me" studio hand until he got enough clout to direct whatever shit struck his fancy

He's easily the most overrated living director, his whole reputation is on the back of a half dozen films he made over the course of 45 years

>who has gone through corporate bankruptcy four times
>Let me tell you about economics
Was this written by a burger flipper?

It's from a NPR article, so probably a highly educated burger flipper.

why didn't he just land at JFK?

Avoid the geese like all the other pilots do every single day.

THATS RIVERSIDE SOUTH, ALL THE RESIDENTIAL TOWERS BY THE WEST SIDE HIGHWAY WERE A TRUMP DEVELOPMENT, HIS NAME IS ON 3 OF THE BUILDINGS

BASED CLINT IS SAYING TRUMP WILL WIN, SUBLIMINAL SKYLINE MESSAGES

SHILLARYDRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH

WHO CARES? it has no impact on the quality of the film at all, I wouldn't give a shit about seeing a Volvo driving around in Ancient Rome if the movie was good