Story Time I fucked my HS teacher year after graduating. Would you have done same?

Story Time I fucked my HS teacher year after graduating. Would you have done same?

heres rest of the pix

greentext?

If that's her body? Hell yes I would have.

Tell the story & most more!!

Greentext it OP

how do i green text, im a noob

type a greater than symbol before each line of text

>like this

>how to greentext?
sureeeee you totally don't know how to greentext

just use a >like this b

#test
#test

>test
Newfag

okay last pic before.story time

Bump for interest

Naked pics don't seem to match clothed pics. Body looks THICC, but she looks FATT

>so i was always a student the teacher (lets call her ashley) liked. After graduating, i still knew some seniors in the year after me. Since i went to the local CC, i stoppes by the old HS every now and then.

#School was not very strict around prom time and i showed up to prom with my younger buddies because the prom was supposed to be more epic than during my year. Of course I ran into Ms Ashley who called me out on not supposed to be there. But she did so playfully.

#At prom i even twirled her around once but was too chicken to try anything else with people around. i just joked/bullshited for 25 minutes with her. We were alone toward the end so i said Hey why dont you give me your number so you can help me if i need help with challanges in college. She abliged.

#i started texting bullshit about college life the next few days until i said something about needing help with a term paper. I invited her to help me at a library and offered to get her food at Applebees right after.

#We spend 2 hours at the library and then go to applebees. I have a fake and she chuxkles that i get beer and so does she. i kino the shit out of her after a couple beers. the rest is history and now i got a notch off my bucket lost.

we need videos

>i kino the shit out of her after a couple beers. the rest is history and now i got a notch off my bucket lost.
Nigga wtf
How are you going to end the story like that

Well guys what would y'all have done?

well guys what would yall have done?

Told everyone how I fucked her

You should end these with the reading rainbow "the more you know" dundun-dun you fucking idiot.

3/10 worst ending since the nazis lost ww2

What the fuck OP, you left out the part everybody gives a shit about

god that's a bad picture of her. Her face looks like a mask

Didn't happen

Definitely.