Do you cunts not realize that WE ARE LIVING THE "RACE WAR" AS WE SPEAK?

Do you cunts not realize that WE ARE LIVING THE "RACE WAR" AS WE SPEAK?

This - yes, this, Sup Forums - is part of the race war. This war is not being fought with lead and blood, it's being fought with memes and ideas. You think that these memes are a fucking joke? This is a battle for MINDS, not borders or land. We are at the forefront, brethren! Every day you spend on here, every pro-right, anti-SJW meme that you upload is a day spent fighting the good fight! The leftist propaganda machine is weak! We know that now! FaceBook, Twitter, Reddit - all active bastions of conservative censorship and liberal favoritism, and that is a fact. Yet, somehow, more and more individuals are coming to the right, more and more are awakening... why is that? It's because we seek the truth, and we are the truth! We do not fall into comfortable lies of "environment" and "societal construction" - no, we understand scientific facts, biology, and the differences between cultures! We are winning over the souls of the future, gentlemen! We are the ones on the right side of history! Cold hard logic presented in the form of memes is our weapon, Sup Forums is our base of operations, and the rest of the world is our battlefield!

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT, MEN! WE MUST NOT RELENT!

bump

>BBC will soon stand for Blatantly Black Channel

bleh

bump

You know I drove past an old church the other day that's nearby to me. It's in a place that's majority Jewish, but they already have two mosques in the same area (area is maybe half a square mile) because of the growing number of Muslims. I really got the urge to turn this old church (which will end up turning into a mosque because they always do) into something for the community, the community who was here before the Jews and the Muslims. A meeting place really, there's nowhere for whites to go to (Christianity is dying a slow death thanks to the atheism meme). There wouldn't be any kind of brainwashing involved, everything would be based on facts and evidence and anyone would be free to enter to hear the current events that are taking place in the area and such. You know like try to educate the people who stopped caring, but then I thought the chances were high that it would end up full of autists and attract the wrong kind of people. Part of me still thinks I should go ahead with it just to see what happens, should I bother?

Do it man, just keep a tight reign on it and make sure you know you're shit so it doesn't go downhill.

where are you in the UK?

This is a really good idea bongbro. I would consider doing the same thing in my town. Perhaps we could start a worldwide effort to start doing such things? The church of Sup Forums? Lol

We need more concentrated efforts like this.

we also need a shill quota or something for twitter/facebook/reddit (even though that just browsing reddit makes me hate the world)

ideas?

>make sure you know you're shit so it doesn't go downhill

I think that's my biggest problem, I can generally debate and things like that and I'll never make a claim of something being truthful unless I can back it up with facts or evidence. On the other hand though I have no idea on how to run anything like a club or to even get one started, I don't have much of a problem getting people on my side, but the start up part is definitely my biggest obstacle.

North East.

>The church of Sup Forums

That doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Charities/religions are exempt from certain stipulations that other parties/organisations aren't, so maybe that could be the way to go.

We could set up a board and work together with the 8 to get a concentrated effort on this.

We could work on redpilling the masses with both memes and hard truths that they normally aren't willing to accept. And of course incoporate as a church so we're exempt from all that shit.

I would be up for that. I'm not sure if I'm correct or not, but what I've noticed happen is that once nationalism dies, people stop giving a shit about the community and once the community is lost it's ideal for someone else to come in. If you look at atheists, they stop believing in something bigger than themselves and turn selfish, selfish people don't benefit anyone and in truth it creates a divide. This is was, in my opinion, why things like monarchies and religions were/are so important, it gives people the drive to better themselves by fighting for something bigger. You look at the Muslims who are dominating, they stick together because they fight for Allah, the Jews the same (minus Allah) and then you look at whites (who you could argue are majority atheist), they don't stick together. They turn on each other because they're jealous of what someone else has. Instead of working together to get whatever that thing is for themselves they would rather follow the mindset of "If I'm not happy, neither should they be".

>The church of Sup Forums
I like it, would open an austrian branch

people undervalue the power of memes + hard facts. we need to start seeing some memes that include hard statistics that are also clever with citations at the bottom.

if anyone can think of some i'll make em.

>tfw Sup Forums chapters nationwide

Think of all those times people have talked about pooling money to buy their own land and it's came to nothing. This is totally feasible imo, even if it doesn't work at least we went tried and didn't go out with a whimper.

We have many already, but we could always use more. People really do underestimate just how much the power of memes is. Memes that make people laugh and smile but also tell a harsh truth are the best ones. The ones that spread like wildfire on their own because they're flat-out just /funny/. And the more it spreads, the more people it plants the seed of the idea into. They may not accept the idea at first, but the idea is still in their head now. And they'll start seeing it everywhere. This could legitimately be something great.

Yeah, pooling money together would just get that lone faggot at the top to run off with it all. With us collaborating to create local nationalist church sects, this actually has a legitimate chance at becoming real.

I agree. It's really not that difficult to get registered as a charity and almost all empty buildings that are standing are very pleased just to have some kind of money coming in from it. I believe that charities/religious groups only have to pay something like 1% tax and benefit greatly from the use of government owned land and such. Aside from that though, things like open days/actual things that help the community do a great deal of good and also gets people interested. It's a win/win.

Yep, this. We would do a lot of local community focused things while also spreading the core Sup Forums ideologies. Any idea on an actual name we could use?

Church of Sup Forums seems to be the placeholder at the moment. I've never been good at coming up with names or anything though. Should I make a temporary Faceberg group for it? We could ask around Sup Forums if people are interested or not (without shitting the board up obviously, just like a thread or whatever) and it gives us a place to discuss things away from the board if need be. Plus if Faceberg delete it I have no qualms about creating a fuss on "Facebook obstructing religious rights/charities", you know play the left at their own game, that kind of thing.

I suppose that could work, but I along with most Sup Forumsacks probably are not using facebook currently. I was going to create a 8ch board for it as its the familiar chan flavor.

I don't have an account with my real name or anything, 8ch could definitely work though because of them sharing our same thoughts. My thinking with the Faceberg group though is that it's accessible for normies and you know how much momentum Facegoy creates. Normies are what help from being labeled as some kind of racist, anti-X group. Regardless how good your intentions are once you're hit with a buzzword it's difficult to shake it off. Once you have normies on your side though, the world is your oyster.

i wish we could create some kind of platform for organized shilling

That is very true. We'd most definitely have a faceberg group once we get established enough on Sup Forums itself. Went ahead and made the 8ch board at /churchofpol/ and copied over the Sup Forums archives

That's what we're going for here, mate. Church of Sup Forums will be our organized shilling efforts. Perhaps we could even have an official church news publification that actually prints true shit unlike the lugenpresse

>We'd most definitely have a faceberg group once we get established enough on Sup Forums itself

I'll make a group on Faceberg and if you want to add it to the 8ch group (either now or later) we can do, I'm just thinking that if normies wanted to have a look at what was going on, they would be better off doing it on somewhere they're used to. I would hate to see them trying to stumble there way around here or 8ch and being turned off by the "racism" etc before they had even found the thread. Glad you've made one over there though, I'll check it out. Also I've always loved pic related as a logo.

Very good logo. I'll be using it for the 8ch board.

As for faceberg, that's exactly what I meant. Once we spread the idea around to the other Sup Forumssters, we can then start to spread out to the normies and other goyim. But we gotta get enough members to get it started here on both the Sup Forums's first

Just make it a private invite only.
We use all new user fb accounts.
Invite via /pol until organized enough to open it up.

Just my 2 cents

That's the best idea I've heard yet user.

New FB accounts because we cannot have our real names tied to this online just yet. Not until we start spreading it to real life, then we don't have a choice, but until then...

That's a true point I'll do what has suggested and then post the link here. I've never really used 8ch, but my thinking is their Sup Forums is like ours just with less shills. Also on that same note, how do I find the thread over there?

So how many visitors does pol get?

I never made a thread on their Sup Forums, i made an entire new board

8ch dot net /churchofpol/

Will make threads on both their and our Sup Forums about this soon, when we get the facegoy page up :)

Their Sup Forums is like ours, except with more genuine discussing and less shitting it up, yes. They also hate us with a passion but oh well Sup Forums is Sup Forums

i can feel the extra chromosomes

Ah, my fuck up, I'll go there now. The Facegoy page is fucking up on me. If I want to create a group it won't let me unless I add a friend from my friends list and if I want to make a page I can do that but I'm not entirely sure if it's private. I haven't added any introductions or about or any of that shit yet I'll do that a little later on, but for the mean time, I think, it's up. Church-of-pol- (delete) 308482(delete fucking spam filter) 209492805/?ref =br_rs

>They also hate us with a passion but oh well Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Some things just never change I guess.

One thing I'd like to suggest is that we abandon all previous pol "idols" like Hitler or what have you. The whole point is to attract newcomers, you have to be subtle. You could have similar ideas but that brand is so hated and evil that you'd have more luck directly telling people "I'm racist!" than using any of that branding in any way.

Perhaps that's obvious though.

We may have to sanitize a little bit, but we're going to be trying to subvert the jews, you know. We have to.

Also shitty screencap

>Abandon Hitler.
I will not post him but mother mary be my witness, I will not abandon him.

I went ahead and made a post to discuss the idea further as its own topic

>

And on 8ch/pol/

>

Make a fake fran

Cool, I look forward to seeing how this plays out and the thoughts of other Sup Forumsacks.

Tried that and it just didn't move forward like as if I hadn't added one. Someone mentioned a bug with it, but they could do it the next day, so maybe I'll wait and see how the page goes and if all is well I'll do a group tomorrow.

Go bump the thread over > so it doesnt slide off, like its quickly doing currently.OP bumps dont count sadly

Some based user got there just before me. That guy on 8ch is right though with redpilling and propaganda.

No