Itt;share experiences

Itt;share experiences

I will start. I am.20 male fm sweden been living and working in riga. Ive smoked weed as much as i could for 4 yrs now. Like everyday ive beeen able to. Always with my smoking buddies. Ive had 4 different jobs graduated high school.

What ive laernt is that weed helps you through life. Ive been roaming the streets been outside hustling to make cash so i can smoke my weed. I have connections in almost any city in sweden and i have all connections i meed in riga. I am the richest man alive i can do everything that i want to do in life. I eat healthy rich food i live cheap i smoke the best weed i have a decent job so i earn cash. I dont need so much more the women loves me but i dont sleep with them. Ive had 4 different sex partners and one was the women i love 27 yrs old now. I cba finding anyone else after having her almost she is former stripper she knows about things in life and she knows that i knows.

Been living and working in riga for 4 months i meant to say.

Weed helps me to understand the importance to earn money through the yrs been hustling a lot actually to keep the cash flow since i want to smoke the weed. It helps me to understand whqt i want to do in life and to set for that goal.

Tldr weed is king cash is king is my experience so far. What you got

I am still living and wokkng in riga latvia too

Are you autistic?

No. I am not on Sup Forums a lot never on b usually here to fap in gif boarf actually. I have been doing a lot of shit in my life and id like to share the experience do you want to share your experience what you got out of your life so far

>I am the richest man alive i can do everything that i want to do in life. I eat healthy rich food i live cheap i smoke the best weed i have a decent job so i earn cash. I dont need so much more the women loves me but i dont sleep with them. Ive had 4 different sex partners and one was the women i love 27 yrs old now. I cba finding anyone else after having her almost she is former stripper she knows about things in life and she knows that i knows.

>millenial
>20 yrs old
>"ive done alot of shit in life wat haev u doen?"
>forgets rest of world also does life shit

Did you know that weed cures autism? Its a well known fact actually i KNOW it helped my friend who had slight aspberger syndrome was a bit asocial but i liked the guy and me and my buddy always went to his place with good smoke after school hours and we smoked the fattwst joikts and dude the guy is 100%normal i believe that autism and aspberger and schizo is all about not having thc in your system. Just smoke the weed and its all ok at least it will feel better than it did before you smoked the joint looool you have much to learn kiddo.

Sides are in orbit

>implying nobody else knows about the medicinal aspects of marijuana, just you
You have much to learn, you young pup you.

Ok so let me explain that.
To smoke weed you need cash. You wont get any from your parents since obvious reasons.
So how dl you get money to smoke weed? Anyone knows? I did it for 2 yrs in high school. You hustle. Sell shit do shit right. I like to earn cash. Cash is king and its the best feelin to smoke weed after full day hustle to get weed.
Last summer i got scammed when renting apartment. I could not go back tl my parents since we had a fallout i stole and drove their car picking up buddies and driving a lot. Did that both once and twice. Well obviously i could not call them even qt the time. It was summer i had my bud. I was in gothenburg at the time. Beautiful experience. We had a lot of money so food not problem. Nothing was problem. I did nit have one problem at the time. Ofc i had issues with family but who doesnt amirit fgts

Did you know everyone already fucking knows this plus probably know more than you? Its 2017, everyone is smoking pot, eating pot, or is well-informed about pot. You're no hero, you started smoking 4 years ago, probably watched a weed documentary and feel enlightened. Just chill man, smoke a joint, calm down. We all already know this stuff. It'll be okay.

I know man i am in riga latvia learning A LOT. k found my morpheus here, to be exact. I already ate the red pill and right now i am not freaking out but ye i am freaking out a little when talking to my buds. Prolly you underatand a little of what i am speakin of.

Gtfo noob. Lets say i am stating the obvious then gtfo pls dont be in my thread

Did i strike a nerve? Are you mad? Smoke a joint bro loooool chill out man

>I am the richest man alive
>working in riga

Why are you in Riga? I'm from there, there's barely any jobs there left, the economy is fucked, and the future there is kind of bleak.

What you dont seem to understand is that its NOT gonna be ok. Its actually the fact that you all think its gonna be ok that has made it so much worse. No one is doing shit bc of shitters that listen to bob marley. I cant be around people that says dont worry its gonna be alright when everylne who studies and knows a little about the qorld knows that irs not gonna be alright there is gonma be a huge fallout soon and we are all already affected by all the test nuclear bombs during the 50s/60s. There has already blwn 2500 atom bombs on this planet. We are all affected by it we are the walking dead we are barely humans anymore for christ sake ypu americans didnt know shit about the fallout of your fucing atom bomb tests. Jesus christ dont you see its already too late and humanity is hanging on a thread

Kek

Haha you are tripping with me! Well i know everyone from riga asks why i am here. I cant explain it better than 1. No islam, no muslims. 2. The fact why there is no muslims - there is no money to take from welfare etc. Its a hardened environment. And i love it.

Look at my reply at

Welcome tl my life trip

LOL no thanks im already gay ill use that one

Oo so did i strike a nerve? Pls tell me more to smoke and chill. Ye brooo imma smoke a fstty and chiiiill yeee bc its gonna be alriiight my country sweden is burning but its gonna be alright. Muslims is taking over europ with sweden as stronghold and i will just chill bc i smoke weeed yes you fucking retarded degenerate piece of shit go list to bob marley while ill handle this.

Look at my replies including this one
So that is why is said gtfl of my thread what you dont understand is that i would have kicked your bob marley fycking ass to the ground irl if you would teell me this.

Its bc people like you that the humanity will fail fyi.

I will go to the store now ill br back in a while dont hesitate to critize my experience but i will do as ive done with the critizers already - i will explain. So shoot questions if you got them or share your own experience ktybbfor a while

As a Latvian I have to say, no the economy is actually getting slightly better, the job market depends on what kind of job you want, of fucking course the IT and white collar job market is fucked, but high paying hard work is booming from what I see

Also OP is a massive faggot for thinking that weed is the end all cure for everything