What to do if left my girlfriend pregnant and don't want it?

What to do if left my girlfriend pregnant and don't want it?

Step 1: Learn to form proper sentences.
Step 2: Get help when we understand you.
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: PROFIT!

if ur black leave, otherwise man tf up and raise your damn kid

Man Up Nigga
You Stuffed the Stuff Now Raise the Faggot Kid and make sure he becomes a 9gager like you

Fuck. Im desperate for help guys

Grind up some plan B in her coffee. Or it's coat hanger time.

You have to take responsibility for your actions, grow a fucking pair, stop being a whiny faggot, and then either talk her into an abortion, prepare to pay child support for 18 years or raise the kid you fathered. Welcome to the real world, user, your actions have consequences.

You could try to skip town, but you'll have to live with the undeniable fact that you're a coward.

aaaaaaaaaaaand banned. Congrats OP, youre an all-round faggot, not just a faggot

Ban my cock from your mom's wet pushy first

Plan b only works in the first 72 hours faggot. It's not an abortion pill

Habeeb it.

lmao underage newfag doesn't even know how to reply to posts. People like you shouldn't have the privilege of reproducing

underage b&

the only actual good advice in the thread and OP ignores it kek

kill her

wow dude, you're so funny.

You're not old enough to be here silly boy lol.

Underage is replying

Im 16 too

where did all these admins come from

Do whatever the hell you want, man. It's a pretty dispicable thing to leave tour woman pregnant then run off, but at the same time, there are children in Syria getting their limbs blown off because of a war they can't even conceive of. So, my point is, stay or run, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter what you do, because all of our lives are pretty damned meaningless. That being said, this opportunity to have a child woth her may be your one chance to make yourself feel as though you're truly important. Either way, it really won't matter, but it's something to think about, friend.

Get a good job but offer to work for the least amount possible until after the court orders child support. Then ask for full pay after that.

Punch her in the belly.

run like hell

Man up and live with the consequences of your actions.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The world doesn't owe you so much that you get to do what you want with no consequences. That kid grows up without a dad and he'll prolly be a fucked up little asshat that also runs around fucking like an ape with his own bastard children that'll eventually just repeat the process.

Man up you faggot