How can he make North Korea great again?

How can he make North Korea great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nknews.org/2014/11/matthew-millers-excellent-adventure-in-north-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more nukes

Ask CHYYNA to let us.

stop hogging all the food

>again

Fortunately, he already has a wall.

By making terrific deals

Open the country to tourism of the college students that love communism

>implying N.Korea isnt great

Fuck shill

>implying korea has ever been greater

be the only country with free housing, healthcare and education. hey, wait a minute!

DPRK best (only) Korea!

I don't know if it was ever 'great', but he's trying.

Compared to his dad's artistic push, and his grampy's infrastructure push - he is most concerned with 'science'.

Hopefully that helps them.

Kill all dissenters.

this

It's doing pretty well considering it has trade embargo from most countries of the world

freedom

LMAO! I get it! North Korea is actually extremely brutal, but it's our epic Sup Forums culture to like that!! xP

Go back to Sup Forums fags.

Stop being a tease and nuke seoul already.

Great again? It's literally the best place in the world. Cucks and niggers get deported to the gulag and there's basically a wall too against immigration and migration. I hope Trump will make America just as great as North Korea.

>again

>North Korea is actually extremely brutal

spotted the plutocratic Western imperialist propagandist

Why do Americans pretend that North Korea is far worse than the likes of Zimbabwe?

Go live there then

Best argument, Canacuck.

"I think Florida is shit"
"I think Florida is okay"
"GO LIVE THERE THEN"

Truly someone cannot think about something's quality unless they go live there.

10/10 argument pls keep going

So far it seems like he's taking steps in the right direction to me. Economic reform, getting rid of people ruining the country, positive social reforms, being more open to letting the outside world take a peek at what goes on in your country without actually letting the outside world take over. I think it's going to be fascinating to see what the chubby fucker does as his reign continues honestly.

i don't see anything wrong with the country desu.

What do you think would happen to those kids if they pulled too hard and made Kim fall? Would he forgive them due to their age or execute the whole family, the photographer and the manlet on the right?

>Dear Leader

Thought he was mostly concerned with killing people who make him angry and firing rockets into the sea and threatening nuclear armageddon.

Depends on what media sources you like.

Oh, look. It's THIS thread again.

Seriously, i understand you have a hard-on for all things gook, but why do you continue to post these threads over and over? Why does the We Wuz Kangs guy post those Ancient Egypt revisionist threads repeatedly? I honestly don't understand the impulse. Can you explain it to me, please?

Let's Jews live three

You mean anything that isn't CCTV or GloriousLeaderNews™?

If you like it so much, then you should go live there

>How can he make North Korea great again?

Kill himself?

No. I mean actual research.

One of the tough things is that 90% of the media about NK comes from news reports reporting on South Korean statements.

If I've learned anything while studying NK, it's to trust SK about NK about as much as you'd trust NK on SK.

Which is to say not at all.

No thanks, I like the US a lot more.

Just because I don't think it is "hell on earth" doesn't mean I want to live there. Your argument is still 10/10 tho

These are just bait threads. That's the only reason they get posted over and over ad nauseum.

also, nb4 100 pictures in a row of majestically empty pyongyang.

also, nb4 a handful of rural village pics the OP will claim shows "the dark side" when in fact there just rural villages not dissimilar from those you can see all across asia.

What you will not see posted by the OP however, are pics or stories about the gulags and political prison camps and the unbelievably brutal treatment of people in this extreme shithole of a country.

Now OP, go on and tell us more about Dear Leader's "science reforms".

Got any actual proof, faggot?

Oh no, how horrible!

That's indecent as fuck

That's about right, I think - it is very much like rural asia - rural china specifically.

you can hear stories about the labor camps, here:

nknews.org/2014/11/matthew-millers-excellent-adventure-in-north-korea/

I could paste bits from various weird stories you get from South Korean spies and refugees from NK - like people being fed to dogs, shot by anti aircraft guns, etc. But then it gets weird, since those people still aren't dead. Meaning either those stories were wrong, or NK is filled with jesus-types who just rise from the dead constantly.

I, being not religious, err on taking the stories as false until they've got some hefty proof. I've read their books, watched their documentaries, read the entirety on the human rights report. It's shabby. The human rights report, in its methodology, even mentions that they have no direct physical evidence and rely entirely on witness testimony.

That bothers me.

Anyway, his science push has been pretty openly obvious - from the 'Science Street' apartments meant for educators, to the fund shift towards the missile launches, attempts at shitting things into space, and his focus on funding STEM (whereas his pep, Kim Jong-Il funded artists HUGELY and focused on 'cultural' stuff).

So, you're bothered by "witness testimony" and lack of physical evidence coming out of a country from which we can be amazed to see pictures from inside someone's apartment or a village street.
>Hey, young girls who were raped and beaten repeatedly, where's you proof, huh?
>yeah, that's what i thought. you don't have any. You're just another SK plant.

so you go ahead a post lovely pics of empty pyongyang and praise the Dear leader. After all, there's no concrete proof of hideous brutality *wink-wink*.

How much do they pay you to search "DPRK" "best Korea" & "north Korea" 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Are you constantly on Sup Forums or is there a dear-leader approved alarm in your room that goes off when one of those keywords is posted?

OP has only made one post.

Every go home, it's a troll thread.

Sage.

That's not exactly how I think. I don't believe rape victims right off the bat either - even if you're a fan of that "DON'T DOUBT RAPE VICTIMS' movement, I've always been one for evidence. I'm a lawyer, and I don't even like the way witness testimony works. Hurts my heart bruh.

Also, if you want pics from inside apartments and inside rural homes, I can post those. They are available.

For me it's more about reserving judgment until I've got information available that I feel I can trust. I know that may sound crazy, because 'NORTH KOREA EVIL', but that's how I've always worked. Sorry if it bothers you.

I wish I got paid for this shit. I get paid for unrelated US legal stuff.

On the side I research NK a lot, read journals on the country as they come out (for SK ones I have to wait for translations a lot of times - but you can actually check out some 1960's era SK'ean journals that translate NK'ean penal code and stuff - it's nice!).

And I browse pol randomly in the day.

If I see NK stuff, I join in.

>LOL HOLOHOAX IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND XD
>How dare you dispute the words of a North Korean prison camp survivor, you shitlord?! Check your privilege!

Kim should build a wall and America will pay for the wall 100%!

>Instead of 15, I'll give you 20 minutes of electricity per day

In the rural areas they tend to get really weird off/on electricity including surges.

They really only use it to try and charge flashlights for the night, pic related.

i don't know how he is as a dear leader, but he makes a great buttplug.

>kim a good boy. he dindu nuffin.
>he got us mo money for dem programs.

I've read all kinds of things on Sup Forums so i guess i shouldn't be surprised to find a north korea apologist. baka.

I'm not an apologist, just a researcher.

For some reason researching something people have very hefty assumptions on gets you a lot of dislike. I'm sort of used to it, but I still find it annoying. WHAT, YOU WANT TO RESEARCH SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW IS TRUE? GTFO