I just need help getting over this person I like. They always comment on how hot other guys are...

I just need help getting over this person I like. They always comment on how hot other guys are, and it always makes me feel like shit, because they know how I feel about them, but they still say it, right in front of me.

Yeah. I'm beta as hell. I know I'm going to be made fun of, but I have no other friends than you, Sup Forumsros, and I need help.

Make fun of me all you want, but I'm legit reaching out for help, here.

it's all a shit test
looking back to when this happened to me when i was a lad, she was flirting with my friends and waiting for me to be alpha and do something about it
shes waiting for you to do something OP, but if she's cucking you you shouldnt like her anyways

why do you like her anyways OP?

Because she's everything I like in a person. She's funny, great with video games, not afraid to get kinky, at least talk about kinky stuff, but she says she doesn't feel the same.

No one makes me feel the way she does, and I guess I'm just hoping one day she'll feel differently, but... she's already told me she doesn't feel the same.

i've felt that way too user, but you gotta understand that most women that are thots are a no go, especially since she isnt supposedly interested with you
either shes a no go or a slightly less no go and shes waiting for you to do something, trust me

how did you tell her you liked her and how did she turn you down?

for me i got mad at the girl i liked and went into MGTOW
kinda over it but once you get into that stuff you realize how disgusting and bad modern women are, and how you can just brush them aside

i looked how bad society lets women be, and now i dont care for women at all really

sorry for that clusterfuck of a post

I just poured my heart out to her, and she said "I'm sorry I can't return your feelings...." and we just moved on.

I'm in the same boat OP.

I like my best friend and we've been talking about dating for weeks now, but I just found out shes not over her ex, who also used to be my friend.

I can't exactly continue if she still wants to be with him. wtf do I even do?

OP here. In that situation, wait, I think. Let it play out, because if she's still into her ex, and you two start dating, she could easily start cheating on you.

dog, just leave her
sorry OP, just get into MGTOW, get in, and after a tiny bit of time you will be over her in no time. I literally loved this girl and i got over her with realizing that in the long term, she's a slut

OP, honestly she isnt the one who you would want to spend your life with, and you shouldnt like people just to have fun either (i know you didnt say anything about this but still)

Alright.... But see, that's the problem. Realizing it all, you know? I love her, man, I can't just throw that away

We already agreed to wait until she gets her shit figured out, but its just going to suck ass when she gets back with him, because he's just turned into as asshole to her.

Even as just my friend, I don't want her going back to that when all he's done since they broke up is shit-talk her.

Did you tell her that?

that's the hard part man.... that's the hard part
you just gotta do it

cut your losses while you can

I was already accused of sabotaging their relationship before by a different friend, so I don't know if I want to even touch that.
It also seems a little desperate. "Hey, don't go back to the guy youre in love, because obvious things. Date me instead."

Well, perhaps tell her you would rather her be happy, and if her being happy means not being with you, that's fine, but tell her not to go back to the asshole.

I'll try. Thank you, Sup Forumsrother.

lol xd

That's already made clear plenty. We went through a similar situation with another friend trying to get with her, and she tried way too hard to let him down easy.

d

s

Then maybe she'll understand that you care about her, if you try again this time.

f

a

Your literal only option is to 100% cut off. Not a little. 100%
Your absence will either drive her nuts and win your end game, or prove shes not for you. This shit happens OP. I got stuck in it more than I'd like to admit. For me this is your best bet, but whatever you do you have to 100% don't waver

r

I think I just need to let her do her thing. Let shit play out like you said, but I'm impatient. I think they already talked and he denied her.

I would post screenshots, but we made sure our messages are deleted all the time.

I can't even remain friends?

g

I trust you. You know how to do it, bro. But, like I said, leave it alone for now. Let her work it through, so she doesn't cheat.

I think you've helped a little. Thanks man. I feel like I can't go to anyone because we agreed we wouldn't be telling anyone we've basically been dating the past month.

e

I know it sucks, but I wouldn't. Several years ago I'd be on your side and say still be friends, but I've seen how it's worked out for myself. Multiple times. Each time I subconsciously knew, but would tell myself she's different and I'm smarter now, but that wasn't the case.
If I could go back in time now, I'd literally stop myself from talking to all of the girls who I thought I loved, but treated me like shit or exactly like that, because there is better out there. You got it OP.
Wrap yourself in a new hobby.

I gotchu, homie. Got anything else you wanna talk about?

I'll give it an honest try. Thank you. I didn't think I'd actually get any support.

mind you, one of the girls I mention in this post was a 6 year relationship, but the destruction of my psyche that I didn't even know was going on until retrospect was not worth it at all.

Nah, I think I'm all good right now. Just impatience. Thank you.

Put in for over time at work, learn a skill like coding or some kind of trade, learn a recreational sport like Disc Golf(this was what I did. Had a bro or two I could go out and improve with. Take a beer and it's basically just a short hike with some skill tests)
A difficult thing to learn is that people have been in your shoes

OP here. Anyone got any stories to share?