Bumping with snatch

Do a kickflip bro.

>25
>8.5 mini logo
>tensor trucks
>been skating 13 years
>Married with 2 kids
>shoprat

Age 18 been skating for about a year and a half. 8.1 inch real deck with thunder trucks and meme reds berings. Never had anyone to skate with ;_;

Fuck man. Any tips? I can ollie and that's about it. Been trying to kickflip. I got the flick down but can't land it

Bot with nice dubs

Pratice practice practice.
Make sure you watch the board as it flips. Youtube tutorial vids are nice to but if something feels right try it.

I'm not who you were replying to but what are you having problems with in regards to kickflips

Thanks man. Been watching a lot of braille videos lately

Landing. I can pop and flick but never land. The board flips but lands to my side

Try mabie not popping it as much only as much as you need to get the rotation until you are fully comfortable with it

I don't skate
I'm not a retard pothead

Also It's quite hard and there's not enough space in my city to practice so I can practice without everyone eyeballing a 20 year old fail at standing in a board.

Also you may need to jump with the board. Some tricks require you to jump a certain direction like how you need to jump forward with treflips

> 18yo
> I'll be starting skating soon
> Any tips?

Don't get a long board.

Its nice to see kids still skating, every time i skate i see groups of scooters everywhere.

Don't drop it. Most people give up after like a month in my experience

How long did it take you until you were good at skating

Thanks man. I'll try this.
I don't smoke but ok

>23
>7.9in (something meant for a kid)
>55mm(?) Ricta Cloud wheels
>Red Bearings
>Venture trucks
>skating since I was 9

Shamefully I've never learn to skate vert. I've always been about skating hills and fast speeds. Feels like I'm surfing the city. Still do tricks here n there.

This user has your possible kickflip issue try to jump with the board. You have to make the skateboard become an extension of your body.

Also, I understand the concept of it. Been doing it all day today. Just can't get it down. I'll try less pop as youve said

I still suck lol
But seriously about a year before I really got a feel for it but then I learned to kickflip pop shuv and varial in one day.

Have you watched the gx1000 adrenaline junkie video it is phenomenal

>18
>22" wooden penny board
>Red rubber wheels
>Generic bearings
Been skating since beginning of freshman year last year. Second year now.

7 1/2 element
48 mm
Black Panther abec 8
Industry trucks
12 years

Skateboarding is great it literally taught me how to get back up after falling, made my ankles strong so 10 hour days arent a bother, and I live a mostly sendentary lifestyle now so I think it kept me healthy. I was a homeless teen so it kept me alive I guess.

I learned varial and treflips before kick flips lol. I had trouble keeping the board straight

Any interesting story story's to share

Fuck man, just watched one. That was nutty! But there is something about the adrenaline you get from those speeds and coming close to death that is incomparable to other "kicks". I haven't hit hills that steep yet, but hoping to get there one day.

>retard pothead

>Also it's quite hard

LMAO, you dick

8.25 Stereo Jordan Hoffart
55mm Spitfire Conics
reds
indies
skating since baby
>still baby

I learned heel flip before kick flip.

Skateboarding is for fucking peasants, get a fidget spinner and be a real man, cunts

Fruit booter

This. heelflips are easier to learn in my opinion. Its more of a kick than an actual kickflip is

Fidget spinners are a lame fad fidget device for 10-year-olds. Get a real fidget device, use a fingerboard like a real man

Fuck doing the the shit in that video would be cool tho. Tfw you will never frontside flip a road

>28
>pic related, avenue memetrucks, 60mm slimeballs (will replace with roughriders maybe, for +meme and to try them out)
>tried it a few times since tween years but never really gone in

Fuck that's small. Isnt that a bit difficult?

>forgot my pic

>Live in a tech-forward environment
>Seeing a skateboarder is like seeing a unicorn
>nothing but odd hover board variations and auto-drive longboards

Feelsbadman.jpg

40yo sk8ing for 28 years

Toy Machine 8
Ventures
52mm Spitfires
Reds

Yea fair enough... all good things need time

Perhaps, most people tend to pick up the kick before the heel.

W-will I still be cool skateboarding in my 40s...

8.25 welcome
bones stfs
Indys
5 years. never got any good to be honest

>blocks your path

OP here. I've never tried a heelflip to be honest. What makes it easier?

You just kick your foot straight out off the board where kickflip you flip your foot off to the side and out

Getting the pop just right, I naturally kicked out when learning the Ollie, thus is how I learned a heel flip.

favorite tricks right now are foward flip/dolphin, nollie heel, and fakie flips.

8.5 mini logo
54 wheels
thunder trucks
reds bearrings

I've been skating for almost 8 years

>avenue memetrucks
>slime balls

nope

How the fuck do I get nollies down I just end up jumping lol

i treat them like fakie ollies. You gotta remember to pop harder, not jumper higher, and to roll your back foot. try a bunch in one session and you should get the hang of it.

protip: you're gonna need to find your balance a bunch and that's ok. it's normal

it helps me to think of sliding the nose forward while popping

8in real deck
Gullwing trucks
53mm Portland wheels
About two years

20, been skating since i was 8 or 9 and im riding my brother in laws old skateboard cuz im dead broke, truck is snapped and bored is about too lol. pools still fun too shread

>local company deck
>size 8.25
>ace trucks
>mini logo bushings
>spitfire formula 4 wheels, probably about 47mm now
>literally 6 year reds bearings
>mob grip
been skating 6ish years now, finally starting to notice real progression. feelsgoodman

Eh mainly just arrogant cops and crackheads that I run into. friends and I got jumped late downtown one night too; they had a gun a wanted to rob us but we decided otherwise

Skate boards make good weapons

there's something about skateboarding...

It's one thing to do it for yourself. But at the same time it's like putting on a split second show for the public even if you're just cruising. So much life to it.

>shop deck from skateshop i work at
>53 mm wheels (bones v4s)
>abec 3 bearings
>mob grip
>been skating for 3 yrs

Checked

Holly Shit!!!!! QUADS EVERYONE QUAAAADS

>polar deck 8in
>thundertruck
>bones superreds ceramic bearrings
>50mm bones wheels
>skating for 14 years
pic is me trebombing at my friends garage a few years ago

bump

How much of a difference do super reds make compared to regular reds

don't bother with ceramics for street skating. they only for downhill mate.

21yo
8in Almost impact plus board
52mm spitfire wheels
bones reds bearings
Independent 139 trucks and hardware
Been skating for 7 years

skating is fun,complicated flat tricks are my favorite to do

depends, i love em on my street deck, no need to push in the park anymore, but hes right too, they are originally made for longboarding

This is my happy place.

>31yo
>10 years off board

What are some of the complicated tricks you have done

I love doing shit like 360 toe flip,360 hospital flip,double pressure flip sex change,kickflip underflip,impossible late flip

others are once in a life time landing or just by luck like a shuv late varial flip,fontside impossible to crossfoot,sigma flip,fakie bigspin sex change to crossfoot and so on

Not even merlin twists noob