What is the coorelation with feminist and punk music?

What is the coorelation with feminist and punk music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTFICwlJtm4
dynatron.bandcamp.com/album/aeternus
perturbator.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QbV-nSAid0k
youtube.com/watch?v=YAKMEdYAazo
youtube.com/watch?v=JwOMXfkh1c8
youtube.com/watch?v=feAtIK8ulh8
youtube.com/watch?v=_esczGn8vZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=HsDpTrd3k-I
youtube.com/watch?v=sOCcbKAhlY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to be a good singer to sing in one.

What is bitch face?

Is that the fish lips syndrome of SJWs?

It's easy to write, and punk fans have no taste so you can get away with anything.

Plus you can use it for street cred and pretend you were a rebel later in life.

Punk is fucking gay.

Punk fucking sucks and takes no talent these days; a punk set is just a string of two minute songs that all sound the same. Maybe I can't comment on the "original scene" because it was a different time and place, but today it seems so generic.

punk/screamo lel same shit all scream with some wubs for good measure....pure shit

>I grew out of punk when I began junior year (11th grade) of HS
>there's kids I went to HS with who are still into punk and its logical conclusion(s) as well
>one of them is a 5'4" manlet alcoholic whose gf paints his toenails
>when he's not posting "trans equality" bullshit on instagram
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=lTFICwlJtm4
her band is actually pretty good

I'd argue the drummer works the hardest in a punk band. Sometimes the bassist. Rarely the guitarist.

>these days
punk always sucked

Man, I remember when punk rock was all about counter culture. Now they're all politically correct keyboard jockies who want bigger government, what happened?

>mfw he has a girlfriend and I don't

>I don't have to tell you that women aren't allowed to be angry the same way as men.
apparently you do, because that's the first i've ever heard of this bullshit

>counter culture
it was always about being a lefty piece of shit.
Of course, there are some exceptions. But those are rare

I've played various instruments in various styles of bands and drumming for a punk band was easily the most physically demanding.

True. 95% would be lefties I reckon. FEAR and Antiseen are two decent punk bands who aren't lefties.

Somewhat related

Dead Kennedys posted a new anti-Trump shirt on Facebook, and all the DK fans were shitting all over it, saying that it was buying in to the word of the mainstream media. I was honestly surprised.

Girls with no talent join punk bands because it's cool in their eyes, and if you aren't that good, you can just say that's your style, since punk isn't big on technicality.

Dude FEARs bassist Flea endorsed Bernie Sanders what are you talking about?
If anything Bad Brains are the most right wing popular punk band because they're nationals
EyeHateGod is probably right wing as well

The idea that punk music has to involve some liberal retard screaming into a microphone is so retarded. Willie Nelson is more punk than have these tryhard fags.

Punk really is dead.

They've been around for almost 40 years. Flea was in the band for less than 2 years back in the early 80's. Lee Ving the main man is a conservative. They never wrote lefty lyrics like their contemporaries and back in the glory days they openly mocked lefty university students who were at their shows.

They figure it's a place you can get by without talent as long as you rant against some safe authority.

shouting bullshit, most of the time about how you are being oppressed by the Man or your daddy

I should make a by-the-numbers punk band and name it Punching Up.

Young teens that are rebellious and edgy tend to go for hard metal and punk, as far as I know.

Feminists are still teens, or even kids in mind, so they do the same.

Breaking news women like degenerate things and being loud for attention.

An excuse to create shitty music, scream, and call it creativity.

>2016
>not listening to powerviolence or grindcore

MC5 and Dead Kennedys were great.

>powerviolence or grindcore
Gtfo poseur

there's nothing more opposite of counter culture than being a feminist right now.

GG Allin died

Do you hate fun or something?

>2016
>metal

ascend, brothers

dynatron.bandcamp.com/album/aeternus
perturbator.bandcamp.com/

>not just listening to Bad Brains, DKs and BAD RELIGION instead of shitty current punk

baka desu senpai

Bretty gud 1 m8

>esther

oy vey
are any of these articles NOT written by jews?

>getting into a new genre means you must abandon what you liked previously
Also synthwave or whatever is kind of lame.
youtube.com/watch?v=QbV-nSAid0k

You possibly can not like something so old fashioned, I mean, come on even I have becomes enlightened to the point to where I change my like on the flavour of the months contently to remain open minded and intrigued to new ideas.

But honestly, Perturbator is pretty cool, not bad for techno music. I still like my old fashion guitar and drums.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAKMEdYAazo

Post god tier punk albums

youtube.com/watch?v=JwOMXfkh1c8

Punk has always been more political propaganda set to music. It's no wonder that the label has been taken up by everyone from feminists to anarchists to neo nazis

Punk is solely the artistic expression of contrarianism. Feminism, generally speaking, is contrarian to societal standards. Thus, punk would be the musical genre that artists who subscribe to feminism flock to. It's the same reason that punk in the COMBLOC bred neo-nazi and fascist sympathies while in the West it bred anarchist and leftist sympathies.

>Implying that the other 5% of people don't have a mental illness anyway.

folk is the true patrician choice
youtube.com/watch?v=feAtIK8ulh8

>drumming for a punk band was easily the most physically demanding.
>babby's first up tempo music

youtube.com/watch?v=_esczGn8vZ0

Easy: punk is for people who can't play insruments or orchestrate decent songs, and women can't do either of those things so it's a natural pairing.

Seriously, i love gow oppressed bitches feel these days. "You wont let me be angreeee"

I blame that cunt Alanis Morrissette

nah m8
youtube.com/watch?v=HsDpTrd3k-I

>coorelation
Its ok little buddy, at least you tried

I like some old punk like POTUSOA, DK, Bad Religion, NOFX, Screaming Weasel, Sum41, Goldfinger, Bloodhound Gang etc. And i know alot of it is liberal propaganda but i like it still. I know i have a shitty taste in music and i keep it on the DL.

Flea was only in FEAR for like 1 year dude. I highly doubt they would write shit like youtube.com/watch?v=sOCcbKAhlY0 if they were leftists.

Top 5 "Who?"'s