Rate GoT in its current state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EF2t4hFGzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meh/10.

Fanfiction/10

Based.

The greatest show of all time.

And you must do it while listening to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EF2t4hFGzo

3/10
Stronk womyn power fantasy

4.5/10

Season 5 was a 3.5/10, Seasons 1-4 were all a 7 or higher. It's sad.

IjustwannaseBrienneandJaimefucking/10

gross/10

5.5/10

Still pretty good, people wouldn't be watching it if it were truly that bad. I just think it's transitioned from what was once tense episodic buildup to predictable season-ending buildup so the "big moments" that were once shocking are now just "finally." If you watch the older episodes you WANT to sit through the entire episode... if you watch the newer ones (5-6) you're just waiting for "the moment" and if the episode does not have a "moment" then you may as well watch the next one because it's just filler.

QyburnJamieandCerseiSlumberPartyWhen/10

>DEFINITIVE

S1 8.5/10
S2 10/10
S3 9/10
S4 8/10
S5 6/10
S6 7/10

3/10

>2 higher than 3 and 4

Ridiculous.

1/1

>2 higher than 1 and 4

this season was rough but it was better than the garbage of season 5 so i guess it's ok

>2 over 1

Come the fuck on.

not on the books at least

Season six was comfy as fuck, which is at odds with grrm's writting as a whole. I'm having fun with it but I understand why others wouldn't.

GOT is just a dumb summer blockbuster of television. Such a retarded show, I'm glad it's over in two years.

>I found this thread on page 10 just so I could post about how much I hate the show

4/10 me and my friends used to talk about the show all the time, now half of them dropped it and am very much considering dropping it.

fucking cancer/10
one of the worst adaptations i've ever seen

5/10 it's not dropped far from where it was, but i just can't stand dragon whore and i'm pissed Varys is on her side

0/10

Not even trolling

6/10, still enjoyable to watch from time to time but the story is TOO MUCH dumbed down, went from "a view about the complexity of power in a fictional feudal system" to "good guys against shady people and their cunning plans or comic book villains (Ramsay)".
Can't stand anything about Daenerys anymore, not that I hate women or the actress or whatever, it's just so boring and pretentious, "everything went right cause I'm the queen and I'm always right and good".
Jon and everything North related lately became the saving grace for this show to me.

Just read the books you autists they're 100x better

I'm trying. Reading sucks though, I read all day long on Sup Forums already, why would I do it in my free time?

6/10
Peaked in Season 1

I currently have it behind Mr. Robot and Cops.

>stopped watching after first season/10

Don't you want to read something with substance and not constant capeshit/BBC threads?

Season 1: 8/10
Season 2: 6.5/10
Season 3: 7/10
Season 4: 6/10
Season 5: 5/10
Season 6: 4/10

Season 6 was so bad I almost stopped watching it, but only pushed through because my dad gave me the DVD set for my birthday (special Southeast Asia-only disc set) and since he's a hermit he wanted something to talk to me about.

There are many plots in this series, but no story. Game of Thrones is simply a series of events designed to shock you into emotional reactions, with really bad writing and repetitive, bland formulas.

I almost hope my dad dies from his aneurysm surgery just so I don't have to watch Season 7 and 8.

Sup Forums here
jewish shit /10

It's started to suck on a story level because everything is planned from the big events and worked backwards.

Those big events themselves are amazing television; well shot, well acted and with loads of money thrown at them. But the characters and the storyy simply aren't up to snuff. Nobody acts like real people anymore, they act like plot points to get us to the next battle/dragonfight/explosion.

I blame the Red Wedding. It made D and D think they could do no wrong and brought in the huge normie crowd. Two thirds of the people watching didn't give a shit when Rickon died, because they started watching after he'd left. Now all the care and attention goes on the production, not the scripts.

7/10 currently. Some shit scenes but overall still good.

Shame since season 1-4 were easily 9/10.

4/10

there's only going to be season 7

>Can't stand anything about Daenerys anymore, not that I hate women or the actress or whatever, it's just so boring and pretentious, "everything went right cause I'm the queen and I'm always right and good".

Yeah fuck this shit. Dany is obviously GRRM's waifu and it shows.

unfortunately, still above average

>Some shit scenes

S6 had no good scenes. One 3 second shot of the Knights of the Vale charging shot from ground level. That's it. Burn the rest.

It's hard to pretend like lack of source material is an excuse when they had the best book material for Jaime in S6 and they absolutely butchered it.

That's what you get for trusting X-Men: Origins.

04/10

2/10
You just knew who they would narrow it down to and it happened in the most predictable way. Ramsay winning might've improved it a bit desu

Pretty visuals and some grand spectacle to be had but at the cost of interesting characters, nuanced villains and believable political maneuvering.

Seasons 1- 4 were pretty great for all that.

But seasons 5 and 6 are essential empty light shows using spectacle to distract from rapidly decreasing quality of every other aspect of the show

5/10

S1 - 8/10
S2 - 6/10
S3 - 7/10
S4 - 6/10
S5 - 3/10
S6 - 4/10

3/10

Just getting rid of interesting characters for the sake of a small but vocal social media using retards.

I bet Dinklage and Conleth are sorry they never got to die in the show,

Pretty much this.

For a show that's notorious for all these big twists, it's incredibly predictable.