Sup Forums is there any reason to travel to Europe anymore?

Sup Forums is there any reason to travel to Europe anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Invandrare_utvandrare_Sverige_1850-2007.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom#Official_classification_of_ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No!

Things may be shitty there now but it'd be worth going just to see all the cultural landmarks before they get converted into mosques or torn down for being haram

bent gij in de sfeer om tegen Griekenland te praten?

I also think for safety reasons people should not travel to certain countries like Germany or Sweden.

Go now before it is a dangerous cesspool.

Europe is still fine to travel to. There is beautiful architecture and history and good food. Most places are still safe (I think...at least they were 4 years ago).

But in 10 or 20 years...it may not be worth it. Go now young buck

Wat?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population

I think I will maybe go while there is still time. I wanna see if Sweden is actually as cucked as I imagine it to be.

Muslims mostly live in clusters. If you go to the right places you'll have no trouble at all.

I live in a city myself where I barely see muslims at all.

I've been learning French from audio courses while I drive to work.

I have no use for the language at all but I figured I'd make my morning trip more productive for my brain than listening to the radio.

It makes me sad to think that, in hypothetical situations of being able to travel to France and test it out, I would have absolutely no reason to go for my own safety.

C'est la vie.

>Famous last words

waste of your time man, listen to some of your contry's redpill music like Katy Perry and Coldplay

scotland is beautiful, the western coast and isles etc

Come to Spain, great bitches and not crowded with blacks/moors, or at least they are more civilised.

Or even better, this little-known underground indie band called Nickelback. Why learn another language when I can swoon to the sweet dulcet tones of Chad Kroeger.

chaaaaad.

>that defeated face
RIP Europa

Fuck, I dont even want to be stationed in europe.

>get sent to muslim territory
>no hazardous duty pay
>fuck

No, better stay away

oh and btw Britain isn't as cucked as Sweden

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Invandrare_utvandrare_Sverige_1850-2007.svg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom#Official_classification_of_ethnicity

I'll be touring the Alps in a month. I suspect we will only have trouble when we stop in Munich. Is this true?