ARTS
Art as catharsis
Out of season
Cold Meat Industry
PIAPTK

why would that matter?
reported for being underage

Immortal

if you don't even know record labels or how to use them, you shouldn't be discussing music on a music board. But don't worry you got your Sup Forumscore so you won't be left out little one. Run along an go do your STEM homework.

I'll be the fucking mook and be the first to say Blackest Ever Black just so the others can admit it.

It's a good record label; I don't care if it's a banal choice.

Honestly I didn't know this label, but looks like it's got some good stuff. I don't follow alot of stuff usually posted on Sup Forums so idk alot about the popular labels people like on here

Listen here sonny
I remember caring about this shit when I was a young lad
then I got too old and can't remember shit anymore so I just like what I like regaurdless of what it is or what kind it is I like it or I don't and then I keeps it
if I had a gun to my head to choose it would be one of those old reggae ones that had barrington and sun because of FAT ELVIS

>his favourite record label isn't owned by his favourite artist

It's cuz it's got like Vatican Shadow and Lustmord and Tropic of Cancer which are regarded by a lot of /dark/ folks as being like one rung up from Sacred Bones.

But like, those are good artists! I like Sacred Bones, too! (hate their packaging, though)

Just wanna' put it out there that Italians Do It Better will literally sell you a colored vinyl double lp for $15 with tax, sign it in metallic sharpie, and throw in a CD for free.

They don't have my favorite artists, but holy shit is that a customer-first business model.

tbqh I enjoy alot of music on sacred bones, I don't get the recent meme. But this board memes on any kind of dark or industrial music so I guess I understand
shit that's pretty awesome, I think melon head talked about them once in his vinyl collection videos

Epitath

Obviously the big 4 because I'm normie bois

tfw its gone never to come back.

are you at least tight?

Some have called me sick In The Past

Rough Trade
Matador
Touch and Go
Some of G.O.O.D. Music
Fat Possum
Sub Pop sometimes

isn't the black keys on that label fat possum?

Seriously. I bought two records from their discogs page and got 2 sampler cds another l.p. and a shit ton of posters. They're great.

Paw Tracks

>using labels in 2017

my man
how do you find new music then?

Street musicians and weekly field screaming

The Flenser has some cool stuff as well as Sargent House. A while back I religiously followed Sumerian Records.
>tfw I unironicly like Sacred Bones' packaging style
Gotta respect that.