Drug thread

Drug thread.

What's your drug of choice/what are you on right now?

Pic related: crystal meth

What's the round thing in the bottom of your picture? is that a spoon? Glass? I honestly can't tell (esp. with your finger fucking with the camera) and my curiosity is piqued.

heroin

Apologies for the finger.
Its a lightbulb. Don't know where to find actual meth pipes

I smoke weed everyday and tried many different psychedelics. 25-i and shrooms are my favorite of those.

I dont care much for anything "hard" like coke, heroin, dont even touch molly or anything either.

What do you choose to do hard drugs? I've only ever smoked weed and ate shrooms. Shrooms I feel like are a good enough high that doing anything harder just seems redundant or silly. The only harder thing I'd do is LSD.

What is keeping you from trying coke?

check out headshops in your area, ask for a flower tube or a eucalyptus inhaler, or a gas station in the ghetto might have them too

You have a straw, just snort it lmao

if you need a pipe, go to a gas station in a shitty neighborhood somewhere. They should sell roses in these glass containers that are perfect meth pipes.

In my opinion, there's no such thing as hard drugs. And I don't concuder weed a drug necessarily. A drug is just that, a drug. It's people who.give them bad names.

Im fat and dont want my heart to explode

There's a difference between psychedelics and meth. Most psychs are non addictive, and you do not always have a good time on psychedelics. Pretty sure the only time you're having a bad time on meth is the comedown, the shit literally causes your brain to go into dopamine production overload.

Understood

My drug of choice is coke, fucking love the stuff. The smell, taste, drip, feeling it go up my nose, crushing it, everything.

I am aware that pshycs are different than stims. I've done acid and shrooms as well

how bad is the comedown? can you just do a little meth and not be tempted to do more?

I love coke as well. Especially a good big whack of rock

Other anons are not who you're replying to. But is it really worth it? The negatives outweigh the positives in my opinion.

In my opinion, there is really no comedown. Mostly all of the shittiness you feel is due to malnutrition/dehydration. The actual "comedown" is just sleep. And not for days like I've read. It only takes one good night if sleep for me to feel normal after a week long binge.

Yeahh man I've come to enjoy the burn from when it forms back into rocks before I'm about to snort

speed

Does meth make you want to suck cocks irl?

As long as you brush your teeth. Eat. And drink, there really are no negatives. Granted you don't smoke and entire gram your first time ha. Kinda hard to twrak out from smoking.

>no negatives
Except for frying your dopamine receptors in the long term therefore stopping your brain from producing happiness and positive emotion when you're not on speed

Snort? Why?

I don't have a good time on meth at all unless I combine it with heroin and benzos. shit makes me feel so on edge and paranoid.

Moderation should go without saying.

I really wanna hear an unbiased case made about meth, scientific studies showing whether there's real moderation and with self control you can use without fucking yourself up at all. Don't know if such a thing exists but would be interesting

Its def. An aquired taste. I was iffy about it the first couple times too. But I always managed to have a good time through all the sketchiness

do amphetamines like adderrall and vyvanse cause this effect too? (assuming normal dosage for a few years)

Probably not because they don't overload your brain with a fuckton of dopamine at a time, adderall is a really really really watered down version of coke that doesn't have many negative effects

Tobacco shop. That's where I get mine

I've done mostly any drug you could find. I like experiencing new things. And the only thing that ever stuck with me where cigarettes. I'm not saying everybody has the ability to practice safe drug use, because most don't. I however have mastered the trade I guess you could say. For the record, this is my first time using meth in about 6 7 months.

I started to eat it most of the time.

Why eat it of all the ways? Whats better about that from any other way?

ive only ever done weed and molly, but molly is the shit. first time i did it it had weird visual effects on me. not hallucinations, but things were so perceptually intense that

1.my taller friends i was with seemed as big as adults did when i was a little kid (like over 7 feet tall)
2. during the car ride to dave and busters the inside of the car felt as big as a room and the streets and trafficoutside seemed as vast as if we were on a boat in the ocean.
3. my friend cratching me on the head during the car ride (cus she was on it too and had the tactile thing going) felt like she was scratching all of me, so i seriously started to feel like i was a cat (still small, being scratched).) i may have started kneading my knuckles on things like a cat.
4. the loss of inhibition meant i wanted to go flirt with this big assed hot milf at the dave and busters though her kids and husband were definitely there. my friends kept a leash on me.
5. the light above our table reflecting on the cute af waitress meant she looked like the fucking virgin mary had appeared glowing before me. i looked so carefully at each of her features and she def noticed me ogling her at the table like a creep. got her number before we left (friends kept me from doing naything before that) but she eventually told me she had a bf. i was in a seriously loving/flirty mood cus of the drug though.
6. everything tasted like shit that night but the next day every single thing i ate tasted like heaven. made sure to eat candy, fruit, snacks all day long.

another friend though maybe our molly was laced with other shit since my experience was so weird but the friend who got the stuff is super selective in getting it and the people i did it with that night all had much more conventional experiences, so my friends just think its cus it was the first time i did the stuff. i definitely know what alice taking the shrinking potion in alice and wonderland is about now though.

so would any drug that loads up your brain with dopamine be just as bad (e.g. heroin? coke?) or is meth super bad because its more effective at releasing dopamine?

Lsd would be my 1 choice, but is not something ill like to do alot of. Only done it handfullbof times. I'm trying weed but so far haven't hit it off

Alcohol and weed.

That's my combo of choice and I'm doin it almost every night. Sometimes I don't drink.

Meth isn't any worse then heroin or coke. Heroin is in my opinion the most dangerous, not saying I haven't dabbled in it tho. As with any drug, if you go too hard, bad things will happen. Simple

Sry I am a little bit confused. Is that a serious question, or do you want to say that there is a better option?

I hate that hardcore shit. Weed and LSD is just enough for me

yes
let me wage in. the worse damage caused by these drugs are on the dopamine receptors and on the brain cells that produce dopamine (which die from lack of oxygen).

There is always brain damage. Even while having sex or just in your average day. But amphetamines, and meth amphetamines specially cause this in a shorter amount of time.

Brain health is too complex and there is yet to be a way to measure it in a quantifiable manner.

That only leaves us with conjecture. Theoretically you could do meth withing periods of time during your entire life, which would allow to minimize brain damage to match your "useful lifespan". You would still be brain damaged more so than the average healthy person your age, and that gap between you and the average healthy brain would become wider with age. But aging already comes with a decreased quality of life by default.

This is based of molecular biology books and neurology papers linked to drug use coupled with my opinion on the matter.

For me, smoking it has always been my preferred method. More manageable and makes my meth go much further than any other method. And yes I was serious

Not a scientist so take everything I'm saying with a grain of salt
But meth is different than a lot of drugs because the most dangerous aspect isn't the risk of overdose or addiction, it's what it actually does to your body. Like, while the withdrawal and cravings from heroin can cause your death the actual substance isn't that bad for you. But any long term use of meth is probably gonna fuck you up in many different ways just from the effects on your body alone. Meth is kind of like a mix of heroin and coke, it has the fall back and blissfully stare at the ceiling aspect of smack and also the dopamine happiness overload of coke. what it does to you is very similar to cocaine but instead of getting a short burst rush it's spread out over 12-16 hours and that gives it much more of a chance of destroying your dopamine receptors and similar shit. Heroin and meth stimulate different pleasure centers in the brain and work a lot differently

some rippas for me nose m8

Is there a way to get at least a little high without taking these drugs?

Meth and coke have entirely different highs. Not even relatable.

meditate till you feel bliss.

I snort it for the kick, but I try to stop that. When you eat it, you get a not so strong high, but the effect lasts for a longer time.

Yea. Duster or cough syrup at your local Walmart. Smoking fresh ground nutmeg works. Gas.. there's lots of safer alternatives

That doesn't change the fact that they work in mainly the same way by flooding your brain with a lot more dopamine than it would normally produce in that time

jenkum. its free too

How do I do that? Is it like some placebo thing

Wtf are you doing here

Kek Duster is worse for you than most fucking drugs Nigger you can literally die or veggie out from one use
Also nutmeg high is disgusting, basically a shittier version of weed that also gives you a mini flu

no. there are most definitely reports of people who are inexperienced at meditation trying it for a bit and feeling rushes of bliss. look up how to meditate elsewhere.

Obviously that was all sarcasm. Gas? Come on dude. Calm down.

Lol is it even a good alternative

Well you never know user there are a lot more autists than you think doing all of that

Question:

In a mid-sized suburb, what's the best way to find female druggies to exploit for a quick fuck?

>like some placebo thing
You are a hundred and twenty percent a 14 year old middle class white kid that's never tried drugs and is too scared to try. Smoke weed first because you'll end up doing that anyway and try acid/shrooms
Once you work your way up to not being an autist and have some self control try xans.
Now run along sweet summer child

Try the whisper app

I can't smoke weed cause my parents are always home so should I try edibles first?

Woahh totally rad dude man bro skater dude

I can't cope with you right now.

Highschool is a wonderland of cannabis where literally 90% smoke weed and consider themself a hardcore gangbanging nigger, make some stoner friends(they should be pretty obvious) if you're totally lost friend anyone of any race listening to rap and say you wanna smoke sometime

Then go do whatever you do every time you can't cope with something in life.
Go do some drugs.

Nicee. I was a joke but but it just probably went over your head.

Whisper App?

Enlighten me bro, how do I go about using the app to acquire druggie qts?

Idk if I'm being baited or not but you should wait for a free house, or a friend's free house that will smoke with you. Don't want the anxiety of being cooked with parents around for the first time.

5 days clean tomorrow at 2pm from heroin. Bth is a nightmare steer clear bruvs

Like the term I can't even? Idk why youre so butthurt. Even if I was being serious.

Well my middle school has a drug economy like my friend offered me molly for free but I can't get high st home or else my parents will find out and they are Christians so I'll get rekt but i do have access to alcohol but i tried like a few pints and it didn't do anything but that might be cause I'm Russian so I have a alcohol tolerance cause of vodka

if you try edibles, go easy at first, most pot shops personnel have huge tolerances and tell you its okay to take 2 or 3 candies (for example) to get a good high, when even a half a candy might get a newb really fucked up. i wouldn't try anything with over 5mg of thc on our first edible, just to be safe, ideally even half that for your first time.

also edibles sometimes dont kick in for an hour or more, don't eat more thinking that it is weak, wait at least 90 minutes to guage the effects.

No way you drank "a few pints" and nothing happened. I smell bs

stay the fuck out of these threads if you want to stay clean, in my experience these threads can reignite cravings

Go to your nearby section and put it to within 5-10 miles or whatever you want
The nearby section is a cesspool of thirsty guys wanting to show you their large passionate eggplants and a surprising amount of females posting about their lives or drugs, one thing that unites all of them is weed. Post about the bud in your possession and say you need people to smoke with and wait for the messages to come or look through and find a female poster that seems like a good candidate. Happy hunting

I just realized I can do it at night and pull a all nighter but I don't think I can smoke cause it will stink up the whole basement and they will figure it out and whoop my anus oh wait I can use perfume to mask the smell nvm wait I realized I have to sneak a lighter and I also don't want lung cancer so how about edible weed?

W-what if I actually don't have the mary jane in possession?

Smfh. This bitch said lung cancer

>i drank a few pints and felt nothing
>my first time drinking too
>must be muh genes
haha no

Oh the keks
>middle school
>Russian vodka tolerance
Since it's middle school your friend's molly has a 99% chance of being bullshit but if there's any chance it was real you dun goofed by not accepting

What I read that the smoke can give you things like lung cancer and I don't want to have that and cough up tar cause I heard that happens

Super scared of this. Will never fuck with opiates/opioids

i like pot and meth. i only smoke pot now, i found meth way to addictive and it was fucking horrifying

I'm gonna have 1g of 92% pure coke for my birthday, is that enough? How do I do it? Split in in 10 lines and do one every 45 mins?

stay strong m8

post with needle in ur arm or ur faking

Sorry I said pints but I don't remember the conversion chart but I used a eyedropper to suck it out of a big tank of wine and I drank that

What you read is bullshit. Never has there EVER been a death connected to marijuana use. Stop researching because most of what you'll find is anti-drug, propaganda bullshit.

Lmao I don't know then man,
Wait for a female posting about her love for crack I guess

I hear that alot and I can understand

For some reason it has piqued my interest though. Don't get me wrong the first 72 hours will drudge by but you do feel a little better after that.... But still. It's hellish.

Don't. Do. Dark.

I did meth for two weeks at one point in my early twenties but was able to quit cold turkey. It felt fantastic the high and energy but it just didn't really appeal. Tue whole process idk

Geeked out though and watched that Norman movie like 9 times after another an another . It was a trip cause the movie has no cut scenes. It's all just one long shot. Not really but made to look it and it was a blast on white

This is the most rediculous thing I've ever read

I don't use drugs because I'm not a waste-of-life, mongrel-guts drain on society.

Fucking bottom feeders.

OK I trust you but what if I get addicted I can't afford that man I only get money on my birthday and Christmas and whenever my Crack head friend pays me to do his essays

>rediculous
Learn to spell you shitlord.

I don't have a needle in my arm right now

sprinkle over cottage cheese and slurp it up

A gram of fishscale? If you have no tolerance and it's actually 92% that's gonna fuck you up big time. I'd say aim for a quarter or half that and see how it makes you feel. You'll KNOW if you're getting the effects you're supposed to