Feels Thread? Feels Thread

Feels Thread? Feels Thread
I'll start
>cute girl I work with and I are chatting after work
>thin build, emerald green eyes, big frizzy brown hair that she can never control, nice ass
>finally nut up and ask her out
>she says yes
>odetojoy.mp3
>later I pick her up at her place
>I look like i left the set of a grunge band music video
>she's wearing a cheerful yellow sun dress
>we look like total opposites but she doesn't care
>we go grab some lunch
>after scarfing down some sandwiches she wants to walk through the nearby park
>we hold hands as we walk
>we do the whole obnoxious lovey dovey couple bit
>she goes on about how she loves bright and sunny days like this one
>asks me to dance with her
>"but theres no music"
>"we don't need music, user!"
>we half ass some ballroom type dance
>she leads since I have no idea what I'm doing
>I was too happy to care about what other people thought of she and I dancing
>we slow down the dancing and she kisses me right there on the spot
>it must've lasted a few seconds but it felt like an eternity
>she slowly pulls back and looks at me happily with her two bright green eyes
and then I woke up
I sat up on my bed for an hour wondering why my own mind would subject me to this kind of torture. Even if I do ask her out next time I see her I'd still be haunted by the fact it would never be as great as that dream. What should I do?

Nothing, just go back to sleep.

Masturbate first, then go back to bed.

Ask her out irl, obviously

To the user who posted in the feels thread that just 404'd regarding getting better at smash brothers.

I play Marth. Unfortunately at the moment I do not have my Wii U on me. I would advise doing a little bit of research about your character, read guides and watch videos so you can gain perspective. It's the little details that make the difference and if you can do this an inch at a time everyday, soon you will be miles better than you are now. Just apply yourself everyday and it will all come together, this I promise you user.

some dude wanted me to post this shit in last thread but the thread just died

sorry in advance, this is my first greentext
guaranteed to be too long, too detailed, and boring as hell, also im not pruning out retardation

inb4 get out newfag

>be me
>back in gradeschool
>in band
>chillin with my friends and a couple people i don't know
>one of the few i dont recognize is a 9/10 redhead
>friends are fucking around with eachother, redhead is slightly outside the main group like i am
>decide to talk to her
>become friends after a couple days of periodically talking to eachother
>eventually get her phone number
>text constantly for a week or so on phone and talk at school whenever we can
>eventually after texting for hours after school, she says that she is going to kill herself
>oh fuck
>freak out internally but try to stay calm
>she tells me that nobody loves her and she has no reason to live
>tell her that i love her and at the very least she should stay for me
>she says she loves me too
>after a long time of talking she finally agrees to continue living
>"I'll do it for you, user"
>eventually she goes to sleep after talking for a while
>i stay up for a few hours processing what just went down
>when we go back to school on monday i walk over to her and strike up a convo
>when i brought the suicide thing up she brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal
>alright, whatever
>continue talking to her and start to walk her to all her classes
>get closer and closer
>we talk about how much we care about eachother relatively commonly
>i really loved her, can't say if she loved me though, even if she always said she did

>eventually we start sexting and shit
>it was cool i guess, but we didn't really do anything when we were together in person mainly cuz we were both pretty shy/awkward
>in person we only really sat close enough to eachother so that our thighs and legs would press together
>pretty gay, but it made me feel cozy
>bring up that we should do more when we're together
>she says that she doesn't like having people see her display any sort of affection in public
>she also says that since she already had a crush on some dude earlier in the year, if she was seen with me, she'd be considered a slut
>i guess i understand the first part, second part was pretty retarded tho
>tell her that
>she still doesn't understand how dumb that was
>aight, whatever, doesn't really make any difference
>continue like i had been, talking a shitton, texting a shitton, taking her to classes, scooting up next to eachother, and awkwardly sexting occasionally
>even if it wasn't that much, it made me happy
>by the way, at this point i had been getting really demotivated, lonely, and just overall felt shitty for really no reason, i had a pretty good life
>but ye was considering suicide even though that was retarded, though i didnt realize it at the time and i would've never done it cuz i was too much of a pussy
>tell all this to redhead but also that she had made me break free of all those shitty feelings
>she gives a pretty lackluster reaction, but i dont really care because i didnt want a reaction, i just wanted her to be aware of all that
>continue as normal
>one day, in winter, she says that she's had a pretty shitty day, ask her what happened, after some convincing she finally spills the beans
>apparently her brother who's a year older than her pushed her onto the ground which was covered in ice and rocks then kicked her and shit
>she got a ton of bad scratches on her back, sides, and thigh along with a lot of bruising
>convinced im gonna beat that faggot's ass the next day

>she begs me not to because he'll only hurt her more if i do
>eventually agree because i didn't want to upset her or get her in deeper shit with her brother
>should've just beaten her brother to the point where he couldn't have hurt her even if he wanted to
>things continue normally despite all that
>im not sure why im going into this much detail, guess it just seems natural
>anyway, things continue as normal
>overtime one of my better friends starts getting closer with redhead
>kinda had a falling out with him after he tried to date this one chick i had a crush on for a time without mentioning it to me at all a while before this
>im a jealous person by nature, but he didn't seem like too much of a threat at the time, so i didn't talk about it even though it made me a bit uncomfortable
>end of the year is coming up so we got a band concert
>get dressed, go to the school, play music
>after concert redhead and i pack our things up then i walk and talk with her as she starts walking home
>my car is already here so i cant walk her all the way
>still walk her as far as i can so i dont make my folks wait too long
>give her a long hug
>she's warm and soft
>savor that moment as long as i can
>eventually say goodbye as she walks home with her brother (reeee)
>go home feeling giddy because i love her so much
>it mightve been the day after or it might've been later, all i know is that around this time she basically made the other friend i mentioned break his flute
>by the way, this dude is a manipulation genius and redhead is for some reason extremely susceptible to his manipulation
>anyway
>he somehow manages to get her to beg for his forgiveness
>eventually it turns into her hugging him constantly saying she was sorry
>this is on a daily basis
>im pissed but it doesn't seem to mean anything to her so i let it slide
>this continues to where he's pissed her off somehow so he's hugging her and shit asking for forgiveness

>all the while asking if im jealous in a bitchy tone
>boy im bout to beat his ass
>do the mature thing and talk to redhead about it after school
>basically say that's it makes me feel like shit and she needs to stop it
>she agrees
>next day
>same thing continues
>reeeeee
>should've made a bigger deal
>whatever, i put up with it because
>actually im not sure why
>i think i was just too much of a pussy to confront them about it
>but whatever, i suck it up and things continue almost as normal
>have a concert at a different school for band, gotta ride a bus
>cool, quality time to spend with redhead
>get in the very back of bus with redhead
>nothing happens, in fact, she's legit sitting farthest away from me as she can
>feelsbad
>slide over gradually
>i feel pretty shitty cuz it doesn't seem like she wants to chill with me
>i rest my head and eyes on her shoulder
>lowkey crying but keeping it mental for the most part cuz crowded bus with students
>she doesn't push me away
>guess i have that going for me
>think about how my once-friend is stealing my girl out from under me and how she doesn't show me anywhere near as much attention and affection as anyone else
>im a needy bastard
>shed a couple tears into her sweatshirt
>didn't know she realized til later
>get to school, practice trumpet in preparation for the concert, play in concert
>turns out the bus already passed by so we need to wait for it to finish its route again
>chill with band kids
>at one point redhead is sitting behind me on top of the table messing with my hair and shit
>people notice
>she plays it off as a meme cuz a diferent couple was doing it
>feelsbad
>beginning to feel that she just doesn't want to be seen dating me
>pretend to be happy rest of the time we're waiting for the bus
>get back on the bus, sit in back with redhead once again
>decide that she probably doesn't want me crying into her shoulder again
>just chill beside her this time

>at one point she leans against me, but as soon as people take notice she stops once again
>feelsreallybad
>go back to just chilling beside her feeling like shit
>apparently i looked about like how i was feeling
>she slowly reaches her hands over to mine and grips it tightly
>rush of dopamine can't overpower how shitty i feel tho
>wait yes it can
>decide to enjoy this as much as i can while i still can, push thinking about shitty things to when im home
>we hold hands for the rest of the bus ride
>i wish it never ended. it was so serene and peaceful, nothing else mattered to me at that point, i was just enjoying having her by my side and feeling her touch
>that was all i ever wanted and all i really want now
>after we ride bus back to our school i walk around with her, eventually stopping to talk before she rode her bike back to her house
>"What was wrong, user?"
>told that i just felt that she was more comfortable with everyone else than she was with me
>she says that whenever she does anything with me, it actually means something, and she doesn't want anyone to see that
>alright cool
>goes silent, she eventually says goodbye and rides home
>i guess i can understand what she said
>go home, think about her warm touch
>situation with the other cuck and redhead isn't even on my mind
>fastforward about a month i think, maybe less
>things have continued as normal
>late night, around 11 or so
>redhead tells me she's going to slit her throat with a kitchen knife at midnight
>goddamnit not again
>terrified because i don't want to lose her
>eventually clock ticks down to 11:45 pm
>she stops responding
>i call police, get them to go check on her
>forgot she was at her grandparents house because her house had water damage
>police are dispatched at around 11:58
>she still hasn't responded
>12:05
>she responds
>"I couldn't do it user"
>she kept thinking about me and apparently couldn't bring herself to end her life
>thank god

>but police are on their way to her other house
>tell her
>"Is this a prank?"
>no, you gotta call them at ***-***-****
>she called them, told them she was alright
>apparently she woke up her family
>commence nobody understanding and instead being mad at her
>come to school next day
>she's pissed
>her brother and father are pissed and her mother is worried
>she has to go to therapy now
>eventually her family calms down
>eventually she stops being mad at me
>well, vocally at least, she was still mad though, tbh the lack of communication made it worse
>things go back to semi normal, though redhead is spending more and more time with the other cuck and less and less time with me and not texting me as much
>whatever, she's mad, she'll get over it though
>think it'll work out in the end
>she keeps running off with other cuck whenever he tells her "they need to talk"
>she stops sitting with me
>she stops talking to me
>i still walk with her everywhere, but our conversation is little and of no substance
>talk to her about it
>she denies it, says it's not a big deal
>walking with her at end of school, other cuck shows up
>"We need to talk"
>walk with them
>"Leave, user"
>tfw redhead has officially chosen other cuck over me
>outraged
>"See what i mean?!" in relation to our conversation about her ceasing to sit with me and talk to me
>walk away angrily
>this is the beginning of the end
>get home
>write out all my feelings on a word doc because im too much of a pussy to say everything in person and redhead prolly wouldn't even stay to hear all i have to say

>fastforward to week after
>come to school early
>chill with band kids while they eat breakfast
>5 mins til first period
>see redhead, try to walk her to her locker
>"why are you following me"
>feelsbad
>visibly shaken "alright, here" hand her the folded note
>powerwalk to first period
>next day
>ask her if she read the note
>"no"
>what the fuck
>why
>"alright"
>walk away
>im pissed
>i dont understand this woman
>eventually reads note
>and apparently shares it with other cuck, as she does with everything now. he has replaced me
>she never really talks about it with me, assuming because she no longer cares about me
>other cuck confronts me about the letter
>made some accusations about his actions, i.e. the only reason he says "we need to talk" is to get alone with redhead and other things like that
>all true by the way, i know how he works and he's a terrible liar too
>he says they're all wrong, i assume he has convinced redhead the same
>correct
>i dont even try to convince redhead that other cuck has been manipulating her from the start; she doesnt trust me because i sent the police dispatch out for her when she was about to kill herself
>lost girl of my dreams because i cared about her too much

Omg;;

im not feeeeeeeling anything, ff to the juicy part family

sad times sir, how long ago was this

>>lost girl of my dreams because i cared about her too much

lol wtf. why did you make us read all that long and drawn out bullshit for such an anticlimactic end?

sorry about your bad times there, buddy, but you could have summarized that for real

ikr, newfag didnt even ask 'cont' like anybody wanna hear this lenghty, girthy ass story

Christ youre pussy.

sorry, i included unnecessary details cuz i thought i'd elaborate, but i didn't, kinda deluded the story
legit last year, feelsbad

the ending is like the fucking logan movie with a shitty ending and a bunch of gay ask questions needing to be asked

tbh i hate that asking "cont?" shit. i wanted to hear the story, but i thought it was going to go somewhere

gay ass*

>be me, age fifteen.
>see girl in high school.
>love at first sight.
>think she likes me too.
>too omega to go talk to her.
>what if she tells me to fuck off and laughs at me?
>do I want to risk it?
>high school ends.
>never see her again.
>thirty years later, not a month has gone by that I haven't thought of her at least once.
>if I knew that back then, I would have said something.

So go talk to her. At least then you will know.

that cont shit saves people time from shittyfeels texts like these,
but yeah i agree.
>fucking documentaries on Yarn and wool have more action and better endings than this

you just learnt your first lesson in love. you can only truely love someone once you know truely know them. some people are better than others at hiding that self. some people take longer to trust others with it. but before you know a persons essence you are, to a degree, in love with your idea of them. to her, you also represented an idea, because that's all she needed of you. she needed you to play a set role in her life, like a trope in a sitcom, so that she could maintain her own falsity and maladaptive patterns. that is why you were so easily replaced. sorry man, it's a tough one.

>i too have already graduated highschool and became middle aged, thinking of my tight little 15 year old highschool sweetheart

you sound like pedo af

fucking 30 years. idiot. holy shit. have you legitimately not developed at all since high school?

>beta population instantly, drastically decreased.

Damn I actually laughed at this.

Even though I'm in the same boat and think about the connections I had when I was young from time to time. Maybe you do as well but good on you for this hilarious comment.

Wait till you're my age. Then you'll have a life of missed opportunities you can look back on.

This turned into a fucking roast shitpost thread.
>rip feels

im gonna kill myself before i even turn 25

Ah and so another underage slips through the cracks. Haven't you read the rules you faggot?

OP you better read this shit

>Nearly four years ago I start dating my best friend, they are the person whom I have always wanted
>Fast forward to the present year, they cheat on me, but we are still going to make things work out so I was going to propose to seal the deal so we can put all the bad shit behind us.
>A week later: "user I really like him, and I never liked you that way I was just lonely"
>Provide evidence that the previous statement wasn't possible which causes a fight, because they are trying to rid themselves of feelings for me.
>I flip my shit and act like an asshole
>They want to talk to me again, but I know it is too late now.
That is how I lost the person most important to me. I have been in many relationships before this one, some even longer. But this one I just can't get over. When you find "the one" it hits you like a semi-truck and you never live it down.

>3 years ago, see this girl for the first time
>See her as the girl of my dreams, beautiful, cute, smart
>Fast forward a few months, she doesn't really talk to me, I am loser fag
>Get into an exclusive extra curricular, it's me, her, her best friend, my best friend, and two other people (Entrance was randomish)
>We start talking more, but things don't pick up until next semester
>We start texting, a lot, tell her I don't want us to define our relationship, because it's too soon (I'm actually a faggot who is too scared to get friend zoned)

Just posting the beginning because thread might die soon. Continue?

If you continue the thread will live so go nuts.

I don't think they exist.

op life is shit no one will ever experience what you described but what you can do it ask her out and even if it's not like what you dreamt or she says no at least you will know how she felt. worst thing to do is to not do shit thats what i did.

Perfect for triggering tumblrinas and others. Why not?
those who throw nude parades to rub their homosexuality and stupidity in your face. Personally, I've never been more disgusted by the LGBT community, and hope it burns. What you do in the fucking bedroom is your own business. You don't have to go around and strut your junk around KIDS just because you're proud of being fucked in the ass or like to grind against another cunt. In fact, fuck you LGBT. There is no privacy anymore because of you. There shouldn't have been any need to have random strangers walk up to you and ask "Are you gay?" In fact, it's outright embarrassing! Nobody should need to know what I do with others in the privacy of my home when I barely know them! Another thing is this "Gender" Bullshit. You can chop off your bits and change them out if you want, no fucking problem there. But if you want to be called a girl, then you better look goddamn convincing enough. It's all or nothing. You better make goddamn sure that doctors know that you're a man or a woman officially on that little note sheet. They've gotta know your original anatomy to make sure they don't fuck up your shit. If you look like a guy, that's what I'm going to call you. Same to girls. Fuck you. And to all you people of the 73 gender spectrum, it's going to be pretty goddamn hard to be taken seriously if you keep up the fucking charade. You're not a special snowflake, you're just disappointing.
And to clear up my use of the word "faggot" at all: A faggot is a bundle of twigs to be burned as fuel, while a fag is a tiring and unwelcome task. In today's society, a homosexual is someone who is attracted to the same gender. A faggot is somebody who bases their entire life around being gay. Nonstop. They get in other people's faces just to brag about it. It's fucking disappointing.
Fuck you, LGBT faggots. And yes, I mean that from the bottom of my goddamn heart.

This next part is where shit starts to hit the fan

>I'm head over heals for this girl
>We start talking every day, and I am finally "happy" (I am bipolar)
>She has a boyfriend up to this point, but she breaks up with him around may
>This was my chance, I had been waiting for months for this
>Tell her about how I would treat her, how well she deserves to be treated
>She begins to act diffrently around me
>Gives me more hugs, brushes up against me more
>Two weeks after she broke up with her last boyfriend, she tells me she likes me
>Holly shit, me, of all people
>Tell her I like her too, but she says maybe we should wait, just a bit, until she's over her last breakup
>doesn't want me to be a rebound
>A week goes by, two
>Things start to get weird, just in general, between everyone
> She starts to act weird around me
>I try my hardest to cheer her up
>Doesn't work
>She says maybe we should just be friends
>I am devestated, destroyed, I had fallen for her, and at this point, I had thought she had moved on
>That wasn't the case, but I'll get to that eventually

Continue?

These are the story btw

AWALT. There is no "one" for you. Just "right now".

mAh dude. Dark side of me is some good shit.

While nice, I disagree.

Don't die on me