Are you FOR or AGAINST the new Doctor Who being cast as a woman?

Are you FOR or AGAINST the new Doctor Who being cast as a woman?

Would you have preferred a Ginger or a Black alternative?

Doctor Who has always been shit. Tumblr has a huge boner for this show.
But for some reason Sup Forums and Sup Forums all of a sudden care about this shit? Fuck off m8

I don't give a fuck unless they make it her entire personality.

Rather not, but it better be some hot chick if they go for that

Tbh I'm fine with a female Doctor. Female's alright, it's not like BBC are so pressured by the progression SJW Tumblerino squad to go full on trans disabled muslim Doctor because of public scorn. It's probably gonna be the thing that kills the show though because BBC have stepped over the line for classic who fans.

Personally I would have rather taken a nigger than a woman but that's just me.

>Rather not, but it better be some hot chick if they go for that

This was the announced Doctor (the BBC announced her today). Hot or not?

Not him but 7/10

They are getting the free advertising they wanted, that's for sure.

Perfectly fine with it, I really don't care. Then again, I'm not an edgy virgin Whovian who gets a boner for male Dr. Who incarnations but then claims to be straight.

It seriously does not fucking matter. If you care, you need to get a life.

8/10 would marry.

i'm for it (I'm male). nothing wrong with the doctor being a woman. I think it should've been done much sooner.

i dont watch the show and the few episodes i have watched i thought were sub par. but personally i thought that if they were going to go with a female doctor then Hayley Atwell would have been a better choice.

I don't even watch Doctor Who but I got so emotional that a woman is playing a TV role that I'll definitely be tuning in from now on

i'm 4ll foar it.

just copy and pasting the tweet huh?

*shrug* I love Doctor Who, I'll probably still love Doctor Who. I haven't seen anything Jodie Whittaker has been in though, so can't comment on how good she'd be.

> progression SJW Tumblerino squad
> I would have rather taken a nigger than a woman

And you still think it's the SJWs that are the problem.

Men getting mad at who's turn it is to ride in the blue box

Vote with your feet you dumbass.

Nobody's forcing you to watch shit.

This latest season has been sjw dogshit
The female nigger:DID YOU KNOW IM GAY? WELL I AM GAY. ARE YOU GAY,YOU SHOULD BE GAY.WHY ARENT YOU GAY MY GRANDFATHER WAS GAY.
OH WE ARE IN 1600'S BRITAN? OH WHAT A WHITE WASH.DID YOU KNOW IM GAY CAUSE IM GAY.

Its utter nonsense
I gave up on it this season,its to sjw and pc.
Having a female doctor for the sake of having a female doctor serves no purpose.The books are not written this way.Now if it served a purpose other then having a female doctor,fine,but there isnt

giving a shit about this series

pls leave OP

>the show has been shit for years
>the show is literally aimed at older children
>the show is mostly liked by american engla-boo's who think watching English shit makes them more sophisticated (somehow ???)
>the English fan-base think it represents something great about Britain that's left and not just a slightly above average kids show.

Couldn't care less, if it upsets you then you need to grow up. You're just as sad as the bronys.

Teaboos*

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCKS! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES! AND KEEP YOUR SHITTY SUBPAR NON-AMERICAN BULLSHIT TV SHOWS OFF MY BOARD AS WELL! FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

Foot game aint bad

>Personally I would have rather taken a nigger than a woman but that's just me
Wow guess people feel the same way about their tv as they do their president

Dr. Who is pure shit. Only retards could enjoy it.

>TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION!
You mean Putin told him to sign it and he did it like a little cuckold right?

This, from now until the next male doctor im referring to the doctor as the nurse

I'm more pissing that told us for years this would be the last one and keep finding progressively stupider ways to keep the show alive. Wish they'd just do a complete reboot.
she attractive but has a matronly quality not sure how that would work. When I think the Doctor I don't think matronly.

You do realise that there are more female medical students than male (like, a lot more), and the proportion of female doctors has been steadily rising?

Doctor = man, nurse = woman, is something most of us grow out of when we reach 6 years old.

Dr Who is shit cancer anyway.