Ask a CSGO scammer who has made over $30000 in a year anything

Ask a CSGO scammer who has made over $30000 in a year anything.

Proof

Teach me

I have no problem with this. People who spend money on games beyond purchasing them deserve this.

I've never played csgo. How are you scamming people?

second

third

forth

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th (If you want more just tell me)

Please teach me how

Damn mad respect for proof. How'd you get into this

Teach yourself, it's basic social engineering. Start simple then think bigger.
How can you get that individual to hand over their skins and be happy that you will send them their money?

I very much believe in this. If you get scammed it's your own stupidity and fault.

CSGO skins are worth thousands (Depending on the weapon skin) Think of skins as camos for your guns. Each of these can be traded and sold on third party websites such as opskins.

Not him but what exactly do skins do?

I can't really teach you how. I can say that you should focus on what would make YOU hand over your skins without receiving payment first. Start on your profile making it professional and then focus on the technique. The best tip I can give you is originality.

they're just cosmetic, changes how the gun looks ingame.. yeah ikr these things can cost like 30 cents to like 1k

Skins don't do anything. They simply 'look' nice. But because of the demand for them they are given worth depending on the rarity of the item.

Fuuuuuuck that! OP is God.

Would you be willing to give me some skins

ahah thank you.
I only spend 3-4 hours a day scamming and I get paid more then most people.

So you pretend to be a girl and neckbeards are giving you stuff.

Absolutely not.

Can I suck your dick? No homo.

What kind of retards fall for any kind of scam? Seriously, what kind of a scam do you do to get the average Joe to fall for it?

I have met girl scammers that have made $50000+ from scamming.

If this is true, then that's low and gay at the same time.

This might trigger some people here but 95% of the people I scam are German.

good job, i congratulate you. that is if you are not a faggot

Yeah, but they show tits in return or at least something. Meanwhile you pretend to be one and sending nudes of random grills.
Low life gay faggot. Enjoy your dick pics from neckbeards.

More than most people? $30k is not too far over minimum wage. Don't be so proud of yourself for making as much money as someone with an easy office job.

For 3-4 hours work per day (With as many breaks as I want) I'm sure I have a much better job then some scuffed office job.

He does this shit in 3-4 hours a day.

That doesn't answer my question. What is your method? I'm genuinely curious. Haven't played cs in a few months and scammers always seemed pretty stupid and easy to troll. What do you do differently?

Not true at all.
Most of my scams involve me saying i'm going to pay for a product but I just don't pay them. (Obviously I'm not going to go into detail in how I make them trust me)

t. Beta that got scammed

For obvious reasons I'm not going to go into these details. Lack of saturation is key for successful scamming.

What Is the least expensive item you've scammed from someone?

Do you have to often change your accounts becasue they get reported for scamming?

Least expensive skin would have to be keys, I've scammed 15 keys before.

Absolutely not. In a year of scamming I haven't been trade banned.

Are you not steamrep banned? Or does that make no difference with the kids you scam? I've always considered it as I've realised the Russian people with botched grammar seem to scam people so imagine someone competent trying to scam people, could actually make a decent amount of money.

I was steamrep banned within the first week of scamming. steamrep does not matter.

But there must be people that are reporting you, I guess Valve support is doing nothing as always.

Yup, valve hasn't done anything as of yet. BUT I will say that i know people who have been trade banned. (Not that it matters because you withdraw the skins as soon as you get them)

Since they're asking for a form of payment outside of steam, they're violating the trading rules and the scamming party wouldnt get in trouble

Do you ever get tired of failed scam attempts? Or do you successfully scam enough to the point where its still not too annoying?

Can I buy a skin?

How do you cash that shit out?

So? With a good job you can do that too, except you're making more money and not being some loser faggot that had to scam people for money. Niggers gunna nig, I guess.

Not really, I see it as a job and it only takes a few hours out of my day.

If you don't mind being scammed ;)

move skins to an alt account, then sell on opskins.

Oh yeah, you're right, didn't think of that.
But you might end up SR banned or something like that, right?

Wow never heard of such a beta faggot in my life.

Fuck SR, doesn't stop anybody scamming.

>AMA
>Not the interesting stuff tho!
What's the point?

Do you scam through typically meeting and trading with the mark. Or through other means like fake gambling sites?

Yeah, that's true. It has helped me avoid scammers because I always check their steam profile on a web browser where I find out about the SR scammer mark on their profiles

Hope you get banned for scamming dumb kiddies out of their skins they bought with mommies credit-card

Nobody is asking any questions which i'm able to answer.

Free armour trimming

Usually I talk to the individual. I've tried fake gambling websites and they work just fine too.

whats there to ask besides how (which you wont answer lol)

Ah fair enough. I imagine the gambling site to be fairly afk.

Im staff on some big rocket league trading shit, and we have our own for of 'SR' which is just the scam list, and honestly it hardly ever stops people from getting scammed.. people are just born stupid and if they trust someone like this they deserve the loss.

>Most expensive items I have scammed
>Most scammed at one time
etc etc

Anyways I'm done. //thread

>How do you scam people?
>I'm not able to answer that question.
You are able to. You just don't want to.
Even this thread is a scam.

OP is a faggot, i own a csgo website that makes 1.5k a day

Thanks for the insight. Have a good day.

Well, fuck you too.

I was just looking for a rocket league trade and yeah the SR probably still doesn't help as much as it could, but still it saves some traders, like me.

How? Doesnt that make you a millionaire

Proof?

I got myself a shit knife (falchion | Safari) by going into TF2 servers and scamming a shit unusual. Basically kids are trying to move from TF2 to CSGO by trading their unusuals. Unfortunately, most kids have shit tier unusuals that nobody wants. You basically trick them into thinking that you'll pay them using steam wallet (most will not fall for this) or paypal. Just make sure your steam account looks like you're kind of a big trader or something.

When I scammed the unusual, I fed the kid total bullshit like "Look I have a 4 years badge" and all. He bought it.

Many have tried and all have failed to scam me.
This includes basic scammers like "i'll send you half a steam wallet code and when you trade me the skin i'll send you the other half eks de"

To people that had a legitimately looking pseudo-betting site with a working bot and so on.

And of course middleman impersonators.

Aaaand "duplicate item verifiers"

Still, I think that scammers prey on kids and weak-minded individuals. Remember that skins = money and anyone asking you to "go in first

is a scammer. Why did i hit post ffs

Far from being a millionnaire actually

And for the proof i don't wanna show the url of the website here but i can withdraw anything from my bots give me a minute

go to rocket-league dot cum or go by discord gg/rlgarage xdddd

Look up skial servers (TF2). It has 2 servers - US and EU. I don't know if they are still up. Many kids trade there and it's kinda easy to scam if you have patience.Sometimes you get lucky and can scam someone instantly while it might take hours/days. I stopped scamming because time==money. Don't waste your time going after virtual eyecandy shit.

Beware of the Admins though. One nearly caught me.

Hite a mediocore programmer and pay him 300$ to create a csgo gambling site using already available source codes online. Have 0% commisions to attract people and after a month rais ethe commision to 3-5% + use admin proveledges to win big pots.

Just chargeback paypals and you're good. You don't need to invest $300.

Here

You can make some money with that but just learn how to code like me, make a very good website with a ton of cool things, hire someone to do marketing, and you don't even need to rig the games

Here is a peak of my admin panel

nice site, the auto metjm feature is pretty cool aswell

it's turbotrades.gg bot

Oh yeah right im fucking retarded to leave to steamids but whatever

So what do you guys think about it ?

how much per video does watchgamestv charge? is it upwards of 10k+ or 25k+ or does he just own the site

Scammer makes scam thread? Surprised sherlock?

it is pretty good but cs.money is just over PRed so really nothing will beat it, but if you had the perfect PR it definitely could be up there.

Youre cool

>turbotrades.gg
make a post on twitter proving it's you, I actually know the owner so let's see if it's you boyo!

I just showed a screenshot of the admin panel there