Creative ways to an hero. Make people remember you

Creative ways to an hero. Make people remember you.

What group of people do you hate most?

Feminazis

Go to a feminist meet up(?) and shoot it up.

Bonus points if you rape some of the corpses.

dont actually use a gun the libtards will use you as a maypole to bitch about gun control if you do this

What use?

Good point. Yell allahu akbar and use multiple bombs.

What if I don't want to hurt anyone else?

then dont kill yourself faggot if you really care about what other people feel

Charge an oncoming train ass naked.

Nigga they're feminazis, make the world a better place. If you're really going to be this much of a useless pussy you can just go out into public and eat your own shit.

do 9/11 2

I consider it "opting out". Not willing to make the choice for other people.

Make this idea better

Bring a chainsaw to Feminist meet up. It will be great. Bonus points for:
+Saying "It was my privelege" after each kill
+Rape corpses (or whats left of them)
+Scream "You should have been in kitchen"
+Once all is over, hind inside a corpse of some landwhale, so when police are investigsting, you jump out and start killing even more people
+Shout allahu ackbar, the throw some bombs during your rampage

Oh shit it's perfect!

What if I an hero in a way that does worse than kill them? Like I do something so rediculous that it tramatizes them beyond saving?

>Creative ways to an hero.
>Make people remember you.
The fuck do you care if people remember you? Nvm, suicide is probably easier than living with severe autism. Go to a mosque in a gimp outfit with a gay pride flag and an Allah is Gay sign.

That's stupid. I would never be caught inside a landwhale. Regardless the circumstance

At least my mother loves me

Well that will happen to the witnesses. Especially if you do it very bloody and rape the corpses.

But rape is the thing they whine about most! It will utterly destroy them to see a real rape right in front of they're eyes.

Raping corpses sounds incredibly inefficient with time as an object.

>tie garrot wire noose around your neck
>glue hand to head
>????
>it looks like you ripped your own head off

I guess just rape one then.

Everyone is focused on raping corpses and I was thinking more about an elaborate flash mob/musical number that ends with me putting a round in my head. Abruptly.

Fuckin original

Actually genius

^^THIS! Do this! They will be talking about you for decades.

And reposted like 8 billion times on b.

do pic related

Lol

>Wow this man tore off his own head! Oh, nevermind, theres a bloody wire noose right above him.
Great plan

This is a way to go out in style

HEY! EVERYONE LOOK! AN OLDFAG IS HERE! MARVEL IS HIS AUTISTIC GLORY!

Chainsaws make for shitty weapons. Swords and axes are much easier to wield and have a longer range.

This was so great that I'll probably think about it as I go to sleep

This, chainsaws are a meme.

>Chainsaws make for shitty weapons.
>??????

I dunno man, a 90cc saw with a full skip chain will fuck your shit up.

But it's heavy as fuck.

Okay you'll need a gun. Build a device that runs up your back. Have the gun pointed at the back of your head with a way to pull the trigger. Perhaps string around the trigger. Get a briefcase. Fill the briefcase up with lots of bugs. Go to a very populated area. Set the briefcase near a seating area. Walk away as to arouse suspicion. Get really close to someone. Start yelling. Not words, just jibberish. Pull the string. Your face explodes on that persons face. They will have to shut down the area due to the briefcase. Probably have to send in the bomb squad. You will now be remembered as that dude who had a briefcase full of bugs who blew his face onto another person's face.

love it doh ... make sure you have your head stuck to sumthing

No, not gibberish. Random bullshit in Russian.

Fuck a 2nd Amendment advocate's wife regularly, even become his drinking buddy. Escalate the wife fucking's exposure chance. He WILL get around to killing you with a skull shattering bullet.

1. Build an authentic medieval era armor and horse carriage
2. Get a horse and feed it only natural stuff for a year.
3. Eat what people ate during medieval times for a year too.
4. Crash the carriage, killing yourself and probably the horse too.
5. Someone finds a fresh medieval body.
6. People making autopsy on you, find medieval era food and toxins and get confused.

they would test his teeth and see that he was alive after a nuke went off dumbfuck

I'm actually tempted to put this as my life-ending bucket list thing.

Yell the Reich will rise in german.

This

This.
Tie one end of wire to a 45 lb weight and kick it off something.