ITT: Relationships you wish had been canon in Harry Potter

ITT: Relationships you wish had been canon in Harry Potter

I always kinda liked the idea of a hermione draco romance. Draco rejects his parents prejudice and hermione learns about a new culture.

tbqh familia Luna lovegood with ___ME___ T_T

rowling says she wish she did that but I don't know why, them not hooking up was probably the best part. Yeah she could've picked better partners for them but it was refreshing to see

Hermione x Dumbledore

None considering it still would have been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises, dumblr Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects?all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Luna and Ginny ramming their wands up each others funboxes

im going to assume this is copypasta

Harry x Luna
it's the true way

idiot

>but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
so true

>Ayn Rand
>God tier

Holy fuck, I know this is bait, I keep telling myself this is bait, but I'm still fucking triggered.

I read through most of it except like 30 pages of Galt's speech. I also got annoyed by her constantly referring to naked shoulders

Luna is the best, good taste confirmed

Me and the students and staff of hogwarts because I've been enrolled and it's all real and magic is real and I'm a wizard

Harry and Luna were the only two with actual chemistry.

how did people finish this series

I remember when I was in 5th grade I picked up Order of the Phoenix after having finished Goblet of Fire and I was so bored. 200 pages in and Harry was just moping around and nobody was doing anything. I just returned the book to the library and never read HP again.

Did i miss anything?

Dramione. It could've been the new Romeo and Juliet.

>hermione learns about a new culture

More like she converts to a pureblood fanatic and turns her child into a suicide death eater.

fucking rowling self-insert

Harry/Lily forever

Harry x Draco, the hatesex would be amazing.