Why do Americans put milk in their coffee?

It's disgusting.

Coffee is terrible. I hate it.
I can only drink it with milk.

That's not the recipe.

It's 70% coffee; 30% milk. Then you add a few spoonfuls of sugar, a few drops of vanilla extract, a bit of cinnamon, and a generous pad of butter.

It's a great morning drink.

>Sugar in your coffee.

Is this an American thing?

>a generous pad of butter

>iced coffee

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? What kind of people drink cold coffee?

>He doesn't sweeten his coffee

TOPKEK! I bet you kiss prostitutes, too.

>making fun of someone else because they drink their coffee black
This is a level of hypocritic faggotry I previous believed was unachievable.

Black coffee, no sugar, no milk. This is the only way. If you disagree you should go back 2 reddit.

>butter
what the fuck?

Black coffee is a meme-drink for edgy teenagers. Fine. Drink your plain boring bitter coffee like an autist when you're 14 and mad at the world.

But eventually, most of us mature.

Why is it frothy at the top? Is it a certain way the coffee is prepared?

Milk is for shitty coffee to get rid of the bitterness.

Good coffee is not bitter so you don't need milk.

If you add cream and sugar like a teenage girl at starbucks you can't actually taste the coffee. It's supposed to be bitter you retard, it's coffee. Black coffee can actually have a wide range of flavors depending on where the beans are from, how they're grown, how finely powdered they are, and how the coffee is made. If you add too much shit to it you ruin the flavor of the coffee bean. It's like overcooking a steak- you can't taste the beef.

>t. coffee plantation owner

Coffee is coffee. Don't buy the hype. I have been all over the world drinking local coffee, from Colombia to El Salvador to Ethiopia - it's all the same basic stuff. And it is always improved with milk and sugar.

>I have been all over the world drinking local coffee
Could you sound like any more of a fucking snob? Maybe it all tastes the same because you always ruin it by adding milk and sugar.

coffee without sugar/milk has awful taste like earth or fumes.
I drink coffee with condensed milk

>people with disgusting taste here

I would honestly say that plain powdered Nescafe stuff is about 85-90% as good as "top" coffee blends direct from the highlands of Kenya/Guatemala/etc.

We need to get beyond this hipster obsession with "terroir" and understand that coffee is pretty much coffee. A "great" coffee is largely the same as an "okay" coffee made from third-rate late-season beans that got stuck in the warehouse too long.

>Implying cappuccino isn't the best coffee in the world

Real men drink tea.

>love black coffee
>have to add milk so it doesn't burn a hole in my stomach

feels bad man

I'm really happy I stopped drinking things with caffeine in them

ah yes, can't you see that i'm more sophisticated than you

I put coconut oil, butter, and heavy cream in mine. It's great.

We don't

>Why are brits and krauts so mentally challenged?

they want to copy caffellatte but their coffee is too watered so, they drink a disgusting thing they call "latte" wich means just milk in italian. americans are 100% retarded.

Nescafe done exclusively with milk and 3 spoons of sugar (large cup) is best cafe.

culture of autism

You need to add milk only if coffee is exceptionally bad, if you add sugar on the other hand it becomes even worse, how the fuck do you even drink coffee with sugar? Are you sugar-addicts of some sort or just straight up underage children?

>so much furfags in my city

There is literally nothing wrong with milk in coffee, back the fuck off????

We're white, we can consume milk unlike you Chang