What's Sup Forums drinking? Currently pulling 2 all nighters in a row so I'm drinking as much caffeine as possible

What's Sup Forums drinking? Currently pulling 2 all nighters in a row so I'm drinking as much caffeine as possible.

>inb4 heart attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVBEqVuF60I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, Orange Rehab tastes bad. Get Pipeline Punch Monster!

i only drink water and protein shakes.

Workin on gains?

ye

I feel the exact opposite.
I had one of those punch monsters for the first time this morning and hated it.
I usually drink the Arnold Palmer rehab

I was never really cut out for gains. I'm just too lazy and my career choice doesn't require it.

Orange tastes like horse ass. Drink peach or half and half. I usually drink full throttle but shit makes me nauseous anymore so it's rehab or those energy shots

Monster is disgusting,and dosent work

Venom masterrace

Pipeline has been my 2nd favorite for a while now. It's the one in the pink can if you're thinking about the Dub series of fruit punch ones.

Green Tea

Literally every time I see green tea I think of this

youtube.com/watch?v=mVBEqVuF60I

>01
>02
HIVEMIND

Venom isn't that great either though.

I drink monster cuz I know it's gonna kill me.

In what way does venom lack?

I'll try that then

I personally don't like the taste. It's a little dull in my opinion.

At least with monster, if one type is ass you've got 50 more to try next

>little dull
So you want it to take like rockey fuel?
Why would you drink something that taste like shit,thats "not dull"?
Venom has multiple flavors,including most common fruit flavors

If your cramming for some kind of examination, you need to get some sleep or you will do even worse than if you didn't study at all. If your just doing it for fun to buy some meth, because your stupid enough where doing meth won't make much difference.

Rocket fuel does sound pretty enticing.

However, I never said that you don't have to enjoy it. I personally don't, that's all.

And we can agree that they're both better than red bull, right?

Nice dubs, also I haven't been sleeping because my sleep cycle is fucked after a few parties. I'm staying up for a few days just to kick my schedule back into gear. The most I've gone is 4 days last year, the hallucinations finally got to me and I got some actual restful sleep

>monster rehab
>rehab
Top kek etc desu senpai

Update: chest is starting to ache but it could be because I haven't had breakfast yet.

IF you need caffeine to stay awake, your in trouble later on in life.

>My jobs require me to stay awake for days on end.

My record stands at 9 days. Also your kidneys can only handle 600mgs of caffeine in a single day, a can has 200mgs.

Stop being teenage and just go to bed.

I've only had 2 so I'm good. 4 days gets to you but I'm sure I could do it again with practice. And no I will not stop being an edgy teenager