Iranian women posing in front of a ad saying that "Removing the hijab is punished by prison", after removing their hijab

Iranian women posing in front of a ad saying that "Removing the hijab is punished by prison", after removing their hijab

Other urls found in this thread:

cissm.umd.edu/sites/default/files/Iranian Attitudes in Advance of the Parliamentary Elections - 020116 - FINAL - sm.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brave but stupid

also
I thought Iranian girls were attractive or did I just fall for the meme?

You fell for the largest meme.
Most people just cherrypick, I see Iranian girls here and I'd say they're uglier than Pakis.

i thought iranians are semi-whites

meme.
only northern iranians who are upper middle class or higher look attractive

I wouldn't let them remove it either 2bh

It's mostly descendants of ancient people that migrated from caucasus region once upon a time.

>Iranian "fashion"

So which MENA women are the most attractive? Tunesians?

you fucking retard
most females, in every country are unattractive to neutral looking. Unless you have a nation that consists of a few thousand people and they are specifically selected to look attractive to as many people as possible. Then no matter what country, it will be about even in overall attractiveness.

The absolute madwomen.

Persians and lebanese arabs.

none are attractive
why do you think their men leer at european women?

>lebanese arabs.
Ewwww

Feminists (like in OPs pic) are always ugly

Faggots

They are 1000x more attractive than the average western European woman. That's a fact.

POST MENA QTS

Lebanese arabs are the most fair skinned arabs.

> pic = Lebanese born in Sweden

Israeli girls are also qts

tbqh Iran would make a wonderful country if they got rid of the religious influence on politics

50% of the MENA people are inbreed so it's very hard to find any good looking

Too bad you'll only be able to find a qt a few minutes before her beauty is stoned away.

They'd better keep them desu

>the prettiest Arabs are those that look the most European
I hate this.
There are beautiful Arab women that look distinctly Arabic and brown and beautiful African women that look very African and black.

Searching for the most European-like woman you can find and proclaiming the people beautiful is fucking self-hating and pathetic

Average Swedish girl.

You're a racist

Won't deny that.
Not wrong though.

That's a Russian.

The thing that makes MENA women a lot more alluring is the fact that they are nationalistic and generally quite conservative. Look at the instagrams of Turkish or any other MENA celebrity (male AND female) and look at how different they are to (((hollywood))) celebrities.

20% of Israel is Russian

I'm an actual Iranian AMA

Do you hate America?

How was your day?

FUCK OFF WERE FULL??

Damn fool, even hijab can't save young teenagers from emo hairstyles lmao

No. Not particularly in love with them either.

It was pretty alright. you?

CHECK THE FLAG???

Pretty uneventful. Behind on multiple assignments but I'm addicted to watching iZombie.
>tfw no albino zombie qt.

U fucking torrerist ur either with us or against us

I'm sorry you feel like the people of a country are represented solely by their government.

I wish I had an addiction at least. Life is beginning to feel empty again.

Most Iranians hate America from the polls I have seen

What polls exactly?

Doesn't sultan erdogan have a cock you should be sucking?

>did I just fall for the meme?
kind of

but really what you're looking at is a bunch of pre-teens, they look horrible all around the world

I understand that feel. Do you ever feel like life is never amazing like in the movies? There's never an amazing adventure, you don't get the girl, you just exist.

71% have a negative view on the US as a country and 88% have an unfavorable view of the American government
cissm.umd.edu/sites/default/files/Iranian Attitudes in Advance of the Parliamentary Elections - 020116 - FINAL - sm.pdf

I think everyone gets that feeling and this very entertaining prison we've built around ourselves helps to alleviate the pain at the surface but worsens the problem once you go deeper into it.

I dunno man; I'm starting to talk to myself out of boredom, I also spend hours daydreaming. I have a very active social life but everything just seems so lacklustre to the point where I starting zoning out into my head and my body works on automatic. Heres a qt to keep things related.

Hate is a strong word. I know you want to rest easy knowing that the world consists of the good guys and the bad guys but the fact of the matter is most people in Iran simply don't care about America. Those strongly in favor or against America are by my experience, very biased and the average Iranian either regurgitates what was forced onto them by the government or by their either conservative or liberal family. Most Iranians admire America for what it has done and no one cares but once they decide to critique it, it is interpreted as hate. IranPoll.com, for the brief time that I read through it, seemed to be located in only 9 cities around Iran and mentions nothing about hatred and I don't think therefore this one graph can be interpreted as "Most Iranians hate America".

I was out with friends yesterday and genuinely had fun but enjoyed myself but I understand your nagging feeling at the back of your gut. I had a full conversation with myself in the mirror when I got back home yesterday and I can fully say that that was the highlight of my day and not the socializing. I feel like even my vidya and the internet have lost their merit with time. Everything I start I lose interest in within days. My life is consumed with narcissistic fits followed by guilt from my seeming sociopathy which I know I hope from the bottom of my heart I don't have. I want to finish life early, not die mind you, just finish early.

Sorry for my broken English btw.

All good. I was just thinking of how to reply. I feel like if I keep going the way I'm going I might do something drastic. Here are some of the colourful ideas I've had while having my bouts of anger/depression, have a laugh on me:
>once thought of running away from home and becoming an adventurer like Nathan Drake or Indiana Jones.
>Another time I considered training for 5 years and becoming a vigilante and fighting crime
>Starting a criminal empire is another brilliant idea of mine
>hunting down the cryptid "mokele mbembe" throughout africa.

And what worse is once I have an idea like this I spend months creating scenarios in my head where I act out these ideas.

At least middle eastern women are tamed by islam, untouched by cancerous feminism and still adhere to gender roles.

t. virginity pro

Everyone has their fantasies nothing to be ashamed of. I think it's healthy letting others know albeit anonymously on the internet. I don't know what to say man because I'm not one to care too much about what people do with their lives so all I can say is do what you want so long as you don't hurt anyone.

Not my fault if nowadays fucking for a normal male became impossible thanks to pretentiousness

Have you ever looked at the women of your country and genuinely felt ashamed of yourself? Have you ever looked at your mother or sister in public and felt ashamed that some higher authority that got there through cheating and breaking every law they preach dictates how a living breathing human being should dress and feel and behave in public? I didn't think so.

And no, I'm not a feminist who preaches equality by wearing the hijab in "support" and for "understanding" of Muslim "culture" while the hijab is the very thing feminism opposes.

I think thats nailed in this postI don't know what to say T B H. I feel like I should talk to someone cause I feel like I no longer control my daydreams they just happen. Also some of the shit I daydream about are very red flaggish.

All I know is that things were better for ALL males back in the 50s

Talk to a therapist. There is no shame in it. Talk to a professional whom you feel comfortable with and don't view as a "doctor" or a "shrink". That is only if you feel like these daydreams are hindering your ability to function. If not then learn to live alongside your thoughts. Learn that there is a reason for all that you think and learn that you cannot ever better yourself, if you could, you would've already. Learn that the only way you will feel normal and at peace is by accepting the fact that every aspect of you is not flawed, but human, that you can not better yourself, but you can BECOME better naturally if you live beside yourself and feel comfortable in your skin. That's how I got through a dark period in my life at least.

Thanks for the helping words. I will try and talk to someone but I feel like if I reveal too much things might not turn out good for everyone. Is there anyway around this?

We seem to have very different outlooks. I respect your opinion but disagree. One thing I can say though is looking at us as male vs. female, colored vs. white, pagan vs. christian, Muslim vs. infidel and etc. instead of simply as human is a surefire way to corner yourself into depression. I know it's comforting when there is a simple group you can identify with but in the long run you will see that with every act out of place from the opposing side is a massive blow to your worldview. We are all human no matter how despicable and we can not progress froward unless we realize that. So saying that the world should revert back to the conditions of the 50's because it was better for males as a whole is like saying we should go back to the Victorian era because things were WAY better for the royal family back then.

If it's is anything that has to do with potential danger to the general public particularly children, do not, and I repeat DO NOT, even talk about your fantasies. If it is mass killings, pedophilia, fantasies about being a terrorist and such the therapist (in most countries anyway) is allowed to alert the authorities and get you on a watch list. If it is just a sexual fantasy about a friend, colleague or even potentially a family member or fantasies of violence directed towards someone or a general aggression is completely fine. You don't have to tell the therapist anything and should be able to terminate the session at any time. Obviously don't tell them anything too drastic because they CAN alert the potential victim or the police despite what you might think. A *very* good alternative to this is a trusted family member although they come at the price off not having professional knowledge and (obviously) the embarrassment. A good way to tip toe around sensitive subjects is using a story you made up to convey your feelings as oppose to telling them the actual things you think and feel. Or you can just follow my method and try to live happily that way.

This lmao Arabs go ooga booga over white girls since their desert hags are ugly af, only attractive MENA women are crusader rapebabies

Ah yes its fault of millions of women, totally not the fact you are boring and not attractive?

Iranians aren't Arabs. Common mistake though...

None of my fantasy's are sexual. The only negative sexual thing is a slight oedipus complex. Nah my fantasy are all violent to some degree, the most disgusting thing (and i'm trying to say this in the least edgy way possible) cannibal fantasies.
Why do white women go ooga booga over arab and black men? is it because white "men" are about as masculine as a pink tampon?

I should add I don't actually act out my daydreams, and they're all not negative. The majority are where I'm the hero or adventurer but I do have ones that disturb me.

White women are statistically least likely to racemix. And i could beat your brown manlet ass any day

I think you are perfectly normal and can go through this without help. Take up writing maybe? Write down your fantasies, even the ones to do with cannibalism and make a grand story. Turn this into a good thing. It should subtract from the lackluster feeling that you experience. I write and there is nothing like reading over what you wrote and marveling at what you created. Doesn't even matter if anyone reads it...

Insults are a sign of insecurity as well as immaturity. I hope you learn to stop seeing the world through such a narrow lens.

>armchair psychologist

Go behead some Chinese tourists Mohammad

here is your (you)

Seems like you take great interest in dicks, as expected from Arab

Will do friend. If you're ever on MENA I'll update you on the situation.
Who are you replying to bro. Nah jk jk. Deleted my post cause I felt guilty, no point arguing with you.

Goodnight and good luck.

You should feel guilty since you are subhuman

Wouldn't a lack of emotion be the indicator of what is subhuman and what isn't?

You can't wake up those who pretend to sleep. Just stop giving him his (you)'s and he'll go away.

Emotions arent exclusive to humans, creatures from middle east are best example

Good wisdom, is this taught before raping women or after beheading gays?

What you saw before was cherrypicked. Most women are obviously average to slightly bad looking especially without make up. I think men are way more prone of being able to show a natural beauty ( no homo)

Where did you get that image from in the post you deleted? A certain Facebook group?

Because white girls are easy. When it's time to marry their stick ti their own kind.

stop posting sister

shit they are so ugly that they better obey what the sign says.

That why women are stupid. Always rebel although insignificant

>preteens
>ugly
Shit taste m80

>fucking for a normal male became impossible

Mudslime whores are ugly as fuck without the intense photoshopping just think these goblins are probably models on instagram.