Has anyone ever tried this? Genuinely curious how 8t smells like

Has anyone ever tried this? Genuinely curious how 8t smells like.

Everyone describes it as literal fucking hell...

Its so bad, schools and college evacuate everyone when the smel is present.

So how bad really is it? Anyone tried it before.

Sorry, I'm not 12 so I've never tried it out.

That smells like actual shit. One spray in a small room is plenty. Three sprays is enough to be noticed about 20' away down wind.

Fuck you kike. Not being 12 is even more of a reason to move out of your parents basement.

This isn't for 12 year olds you fucking nigger

So it just smells like shit? Exactly like shit? That's it?

only for 12 year olds.

>le stinky prank spray isn't for 12 yr olds XD u nigger kike
Sounds like something an edgy child would say, thanks for the confirmation

Smells like shit. No one will know the difference. We used it to fuck with some shit heads in an office. It cleared the room for sure.

Le? Sounds like something a fedora wearing faggot would say. Go to bed child.

Says the victim of ass spray

>that's the point

lmao this is funny man. you are a good poster

So if I sprayed a college classroom with this with like 10 sprays, will it make the professor end the class for the day for good?

It smells like reeking asshole that hasn't been washed in 2 years.

One time my friend sprayed my other friend with that before gym class, and after gym class the smell of sweaty shit was unbearable

lol at the amazon review...
This stuff litterally smells like ass. Bad Ass. Horrible Ass. You need to go to the doctor Ass. Tried it out last night on my boyfriend. Here is a summary of my night:
5pm: Boyfriend on laptop in livingroom. He had been there for hours, so I decided it was time for him to get up.
5:05pm: Sprayed Liquid Ass three times on a sweater in the other room, then nonchalantly dropped it in the livingroom, about ten feet away from the boyfriend,
5:06pm: Boyfriend asks if I forgot to turn the bathroom fan on.
5:08pm: Boyfriend comments on how stinky the cats poop is.
5:15pm: Boyfriend, with his shirt covering his nose, scoops all three cat boxes in hopes of eliminating the wretched stench.
5:45pm: Boyfriend goes on a mad hunt, insisting that the cats must have crapped somewhere in the house. By this time, the smell has engulfed the appartment (a small two bedroom.) He picks up every piece of laundry on the floor, throws the bathroom mats in the washing machine and finds a face mask and gloves to put on. (I am a nurse and keep some supplies at home.)
6:25pm: Boyfriend becomes convinced the cats must have stepped in poo and tracked it all over the house. After smelling all four of the cats, he decides the cats must have cleaned themselves by now, At this point, after seeing all of the good this spray had done, I sprayed it thrice more; once in each bedroom and once in the livingroom.
6:30pm: Boyfriend sweeps and mops all of the tiled floors, sprinkles baking soda over the carpet and vacuums the entire place. Durring this time, I make sure my bottle is hidden really well. I can't afford to get caught on this one.
7:30pm: Boyfriend becomes convinced there must be spoiled food somewhere. He takes out the trash and loads the dishwasher.
11pm: While finishing up the laundry, Boyfriend discovered the sweater. He decides the cat must have wiped his paws on it and says we need to make an appointment with the vet because the smell is concerning.

To this day, the boyfriend may never find out what that putrid smell really was. Kek.

bet it was just from all the faggot sex you were having.

>The creatures

hahaha i loost

Some one should find oit who the boyfriend is and tell him and see what happens

When I was a kid this stuff used to come in tiny clear glass vials. You'd drop it in the hall and someone would step on it, no way to get caught, even if cameras were present. It drove our school admin mad -- they had to bed the stores to stop selling them.

samefagging

beg*

Yeah I remember the glass vials. There was a glass vial that looked like Cologne, so you'd rub it on you thinking it's Cologne when it's actual shit

Bitchfagging

Stfu autist

u mad b-brah?