How do the jews all acquire positions of power? I just learned the CEO of Disney is a jew

How do the jews all acquire positions of power? I just learned the CEO of Disney is a jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superclass_(book)
learnkabbalah.com/evil_kabbalistic_views/
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n5p10_Weber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nepotism.
Hire one Jew in a position of power and they will then hire almost exclusively Jews and before you know it near all higer management will be hand wringers

from what i've seen, jews (particularly eastern europe jews) are gonna rip you off if you're not one of them, but they're apparently very tight with each other. very family oriented and fairly community oriented also. so they probably pull each other up and help each other out, like nepotism on a wider scale, not just "i'll hire my son" but also "i'll hire this guy he goes to my synagogue"

that's called cronyism Pajeet

How retarded do you genuinely have to be to think that nepotism is a jewish habit? Literally everywhere there is nepotism, and it's not that jews are especially nepotistic, everywhere around the world there is the maximal amount of nepotism. If you worked a single day of your life, you'd know this.

ok then that's what it is, thanks muhammad

How retarded do you genuinely have to be to only just now realize that Disney is a jewish habitat?

European whites aren't as nepotistic.
Also, Jews make it worse by combining it with their machiavellian tendencies.

you're welcome. next time we'll start working on getting POO to the LOO

I figured it was, i just googled the Disney CEO to find out his name.

I'm curious: why do Jews bother posting on Sup Forums? You're literal walking memes personified, nobody takes you seriously.

You're meme-ier than Swedes, Indians, or rare flags.

Because they are all good goys, didn't you know that?

Not many cultures practice to the extent that the jews do. I might hire my son before but I wouldn't hire someone over someone else just because they were Australian. Now though, I think it needs to be done to keep up, so congrats on ruining everyone's trust in eachother , oven fuel.

dude, disney was a jew.

Start using the Coincidence Detector plugin for Chrome and prepare to be amazed.

Sweden knows what they are talking about where they show ultra nepotism to Blackbulls

Shill in the house folks. How much time do you spend praying to George Soros a day?

I wouldn't hire the vast majority of people I know because most of them will see it as a free ride and do fuck all because they think I wouldn't fire them.

>Literally everywhere there is nepotism,

Nope, merit based hiring - or affirmative action is literally everywhere, unless of course....

I've spent years in London, we're all in this shit together Nige.

Because they're smarter on aver than whites. We whites are comparatively niggers to Jews.

I always laugh at how the fags in Sup Forums rant about the Jews. Its exactly the same as niggers bitching about whites nigger Sup Forums.

Fags on Sup Forums
>Jewish conspiracy is holding the white man down

Niggers on nigger Sup Forums
>racist whites are holding the black man down.

Whites are the Jewish niggers.

he wasn't a jew
he was actually called "rabidly anti-semitic"

Combination of Nepotism and a general emphasis on education and achievement in Jewish culture.

They're basically the anti-niggers.

I don't think it's a nepotism thing with Jews but there is definitely a strong in-groups preference.

My own theory is a jewish upbringing lends itself to looking for loopholes. All those traditional jewish laws that are worked around by making a boundary so outdoors isn't realy outdoors, or pretending to sell all their shit for passover, makes people natural boardroom material.

Then there's the broader jewish community that has been acting like linkedin for 4000 years.

Thow in a higher average IQ and that's how you rule the world.

Does that make the Nazis Black Lives Matter?

That comparison isn't right, because whites overly give to blacks and jews are overly take from whites.

Nepotism isn't an exclusively Jewish habit but Jews take it to an extreme
The apartheid state you live in is a model of what happens anywhere Jews move in
In your case it's a country where Jews moved in, edged all the non Jews out of positions of power and now run the place exclusively for their own benefit
In a company if a jew becomes a manager with hiring responsibilities they hire exclusively jews for any position of responsibility so sooner or later the company is a jew company run exclusively for the benefit of jews
This is why Hollywood the media (including Disney) and Wall Street banks are almost exclusively jewish now
In the US jews use this control to rip people off (the economic crash of 2008 was caused by jew banks like Goldman Sachs defrauding customers by selling them financial instruments they later admitted they knew to be worthless)
In the US jews use media control to break down Christian values and push for globalism and anti-white policies to control white Christians because they think white Christians are a constant threat to rise against them in Pogroms
Ironically the same policies of cultural destruction and attempts to enslave Christians jews use to protect themselves will cause white people to rise against them in an act of self defense
Just like the Germans did when globalist jew bankers and communists attempted to enslave the volk in the 20's and 30's
just like the Germans did

Higher intelligence

Extreme nepotism and the fucking Muh gorillon shield which means you can't ever call them out on their shit.
In the past they were always eventually kicked out, in the present, since they pretty much control US, it's taking a lot more time. It's going to happens though. Watch history repeats itself.

Ok, but are white atheists safe?

Partial credit. Jews are excellent at coming into an established area and through cunning and mostly usury gaining a foothold on the region's economic basis. Jews are terrible at actually establishing a settlement/nation from scratch.

Jews have cleverly tricked naive Christians into actually believing Jesus Christ will come back.
Jews cooked up the Revelations fairy tale in order to keep them under their thumb. Now Christians unflinchingly support Zionist Israel no matter how many children they kill or who they bomb.
JESUS IS COMING BACK YA KNOW! Time to give the jews 3 billion shekels nyuk nyuk!

He's going to give you nightmares for posting this.

I volunteer to start stoking the crematory ovens.

through usury, which was universally condemned before protties and their political enablers took over.

>Until the late 20th century, governments of the great powers provided most of the superclass, accompanied by a few heads of international movements (i.e., the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church) and entrepreneurs (Rothschilds, Rockefellers). According to Rothkopf, in the early 21st century, economic clout — fueled by the explosive expansion of international trade, travel and communication — rules. Further, the nation-state's power has diminished shrinking politicians to minority power broker status. Leaders in international business, finance and the defense industry not only dominate the superclass, they move freely into high positions in their nations' governments and back to private life largely beyond the notice of elected legislatures (including the U.S. Congress), which remain abysmally ignorant of affairs beyond their borders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superclass_(book)

They have no morals, talmud and rabbis teach morals are relative, the talmud was forged in babylon, who was called the great whore...
They practice nepotism, tribalism, have a strong sense of supremacy (chosen ones), goals like world domination (Israel ruling the world and the goyim as slaves) and on top of that they have a culture of work and study.
They have also been historicaly persecuted (for the obvious reasons we see today) and the stupidest were weed out, so now they are on the brighter side and have perfected their techniques.
They wouldnt be allowed to take over in a healthy society, the west was already a decadent shithole when they took power.

Also listen to Dr. William Luther Pierce audio archive.

>They have no morals, talmud and rabbis teach morals are relative
also jewish kabbalah:

>The primary Kabbalistic term for evil is sitra achra, which means "the Other side." In the subtle depth of this term alone lies some of the most transformative wisdom of the Kabbalah. Although often mythologized in terms of demons and devils, the "Other Side," at its root, is not separate from the Divine. Coins have two sides; papers have two sides; God has two sides, at least from our perspective. All are essentially one thing; what we experience as evil is as Divine as what we experience as good.

learnkabbalah.com/evil_kabbalistic_views/

Jews are powerful because Christians handed it over to them without a struggle. The kooky belief that jesus will fly out of the sky over jerusalem riding a white horse is just fucking silly, but jews have exploited it for their own purposes.

protestants are jews themselves in outlook too: the love of money after all is the root of all evil.

Good goy, jews are not more intelligent than say the episcopalians in the US, but they are completely overrepresented everywhere in the goverment, media, fiance and so on, its not about intelligence, but you are a good goy spreading jewish supremacy misinformation.
There is complete historic fact and evidence that the jews are indeed holding the white man down, and thus have been expelled more than a hundred times and every single great man in history, white or not, had something bad to say about the jew. Now go suck a bag of dicks.

Combination of having an Extremely high IQ, and having family connections with lots of power and money. This gives them more money and power with every preceding generation until someone finally decides to do something about it.

>In a company if a jew becomes a manager with hiring responsibilities they hire exclusively jews for any position of responsibility so sooner or later the company is a jew company run exclusively for the benefit of jews
Disney is easily the most drastic example.

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n5p10_Weber.html