Thoughts on the transsexual Doctor Who?

Thoughts on the transsexual Doctor Who?

That's not a tranny, the doctor is just a woman now. It's been established for a very long time in the show that sex doesn't work the same way for time lords as it does for humans and honestly I don't see why people are so upset over this considering it's been known to be possible for years now.

I think The Doctor is supposed to be a man. It just doesnt feel right. Lets just hope that she wont be staying for more than a season or two.

I don't get why they didn't do this sooner, it's an easy way to get a lot of variety. they must really be running short on ideas

fucking RIP, Doctor Who started going to shit half way through Matt smiths Doctor. TBH the only reason i kept watching was because of Jenna Coleman

Not transexual, just a new female body and mind to go with it. I'm interested to see where they go with it.

She hasent been on the show in years

>Start calling doctor tranny because he went from man to female
>SJWs don't know if they should support or be against the idea
>Watch them go after each other

Personally don't give a damn, but I sure as hell would like to see Feminists lose their minds if people would call her brave transsexual instead of a woman.

sissy fuckboys losing their shit over an essentially genderless alien in a fantasy story having a pussy instead of a penis for once.

It dosent fit the story thats been out for decades

I could not give less than a good God damn OP. Really I couldn't.

/thread

but it does

>story

How could a fictional story possibly go through changes. I mean Jesus Christ what is this?

Show me at any point in the books where the doctor is considered female or trans.

They even mentioned it in the 2nd Doctor episode "The War Games". Where the time lords are forcing the doctor to regenerate, and they offer to give him whatever he wanted to look like. They offered man or woman and age. He said that he didn't care. But then we got Pertwee

>show me where the doctor is a woman

Scroll to the top of the thread?

>fit the story
Pretty sure Tennant or Smith remarked "Am I a woman?" after their regeneration. It's completely canon that the doctor could regenerate as a female so it actually completely fits the story.

I don't even watch the show, but I love how much this has triggered Sup Forumstards into going full impotent autistic screeching mode.

That isnt the book

>Changes sex on the regeneration process
>Becomes transsexual

so are only the books proof? why?

Oh it doesn't matter. Do join in! xD

Is spidey a NIGGER faggot

When the entire foundation and backbone of the shows/movies lore is directly from the books...

im really,really upset. how could they do this? stilnot ginger!

Why the fuck should I care for any reason? Even if I found it to be an issue the show has been garbage for years. Additionally it's a surprise to absolutely nobody even slightly familiar with the show

>Additionally it's a surprise to absolutely nobody even slightly familiar with the show
True.
> torchwood

Lets just be honest and they are pandering to female audience with something that the female fans didn't even want. This whole thing will crash and burn like ghostbusters (2016) and it's all because people are sexist. Not because the dynamic of the story is completely different.

I bet she gets some moron guy as a side kick and he can't be a clever one saving Doctor because then a man would be saving a woman. Nope. It will be some moron that the female Doctor has to look after and no-one wants to see that set up in story mode.

I feel like the tories(??) already ruined the show with budget cuts

It was one of my favorite shows and now like WTF with this season? It's like they out sourced special effects to a high school class in the 90s

Soon. Soon we'll have a nigger doctor mwahahahahahaha

They're not pandering to a female audience. Most SJWs are white males.

Why can't it deviate?

u fall in the bait... congrats you're a faggot!

hahahahahahaha
my thoughts exactly

Really. The worst companion was what you liked about the show?!??!?????

this

All the female companions lately have been heavily protrayed as "strong clever independent women". They couldn't possibly have a male companion with any sort of "toxic masculinity" (unless he's gay) otherwise that would go against the sjw bullshit bbc has been spewing out the past couple of years

Yea well there are two groups: Feminists and SJWs who love this. There are fans who are ok with this. But then they will lose some female fans because they can't drool after the male lead and male fans who do not have anyone in the series they can identify to.

There's still the sidekick problem. IF they get a man sidekick, they are screwed. IF they get a female sidekick, then there's no men anymore and doctor has to act manly or no-one will watch that sht. I tried my hardest to think any series that wasn't aimed purely to females and had two (or more) females as lead and no men. Xena?

I honestly hope they bring back Matt Lucas as the companion i ended up liking him.

> but her pancake tits

>da SJWs are ruining everything man

Just kill yourself. Honestly m8.

The whole companion dynamic will have to change. The Doctor has grown to be a more compassionate person over the course of the series, admiring compassion within humanity is a HUGE premise. This is obviously in part a result of his choice to travel with a female companion. These women keep him in check so to speak to demonstrate & teach him human lessons of empathy and such apart of him lost and jaded over time and war.

However good she is at playing her own incarnation of the Doctor it still doesn't help the fact the the show has to rewrite the whole basis of this companion relationship. Keep in mind the writing has been going downhill for quite a while now.

Yea 100% agree about BBC's agenda. Maybe the sidekick will be black gay muslim. How about that!

This.

Time Lords' psychology shifts with the body, they keep the memories and "sense of self" that says "that is me"... but get whole new self-identity with regards to physical experience and apparent sex.

He got a lot more compassionate between Doctors 1 and 2. (1 was a dick.)

I'd be surprised at anything else

haven't time lords always been able to swap genders tho? the Corsair was a woman during one of their regenerations

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking hate english people... the cunts went liberal with their elections, then just had to make Dr.Who a chick.

It better not be the final incarnation, if so then England deserves worse than grande.

This. Very much, this.

Almost sounds like he would transform to female while having limited amnesia. Still doesn't chance the fact that the sex changes. If he would regenerate as a black man, would he not be transracial? Be white and transform to black. That is if you aren't saying he's completely new person.

So how is it? Completely new person or old person transformed? You can't pick both.

the show already implies that the doctor fucks men and women. as long as shes not a shit actress then whatever stop bitching

There's clearly a scale between "100% of old personality, memories, and sense of self" and "0% of old personality, memories, and sense of self".

The doctor retains his or her morality, general life purpose, fears and concerns, etc. But they act differently, think differently, become more or less serious, etc.

So it's essentially a transformation with a major, but not complete, personality change.

as long as shes still a slightly arrogant genius spaz ill be fine with it

The show for a long time implied that the Doctor's dick was covered with cobwebs unless the Tardis also doubled as a fleshlight

You can swap genders and be transsexual. IF the regeneration makes a completely new person then nothing transforms. IF the regeneration transforms and gives the old memories, then the doctor is transsexual if the sex changes.

Either it's death of old and new born with some inherited memories or old doesn't die, but REGENERATES to new form.

I was actually expecting the doctor to be a black tranny mussie - and they were going to travel through time to combat White Priv monsters fucking up history.

>meh

Not as bad as I was expecting... but really fuck this pretentious show. Maybe they could redeem it - if there is an episode where she needs to masturbate - so she finds David Tennent (sp?) and fucks him for the full 50 min...

Otherwise who cares?

Only slightly arrogant? That would be a complete change of character.

True. But The Doctors always been kind of ill tempered throughout. Hes like a traumatized war vet

>fictional character on a show I don't watch

Why should I care?

if you dont watch then you shouldnt care

I disagree. I think he/she should watch.

They've all been colossal, arrogant dicks with every advantage in the universe. Which is why this change is hilarious, because he's always been the literal embodiment of white male privilege, yet he's somehow supposed to be progressive.

>Xena
Yeah but even with Xena you had the hope with each episode that it'd be a Bruce Campbell episode. I remember that feeling. Not fun

I swear to god that the new doctor is openly into feminism. Just wait and see. I give her 3 first episodes to mention it.

Hahah true. I liked Xena's sidekick Gabrielle, but Xena herself was wayyyy too manly for my taste.

The privileged Time Lord talking down to the humans about how they're oppressing her. That could be hilarious.

I bit ironic.

The first openly lesbian companion leaves just before the doctor grows tits.

Looking forward to the shakeup. Capaldi was a grumpy, heartless breath of fresh air for a while, but it'll be good to see how the writing changes.

"Who are you?"
"I'm the Doctor!"
"Fuck you, bitches can't be doctors."

"Where were you hiding your sonic screwdriver, Doctor?
"Erm... well..."

Or Joxter the Mighty!

Dr. Whaaaaaaaaa ?
Fuck you, I'll never watch that shit anymore.
Dr. Who is dead now as far as I'm concerned.

In addition to The only way they can make the new doctor work is to make her really manly like Xena was and have another weaker female sidekick. If the sidekick is a man, there is no combination of personalities and strengths that could end well.

HAHA and the sidekick would be some fedora wearing neckbeard called White Knightley.

THAT would be fking perfect.

ok, if they dont watch, they dont have to care but can if they want to

They don't have to make her manly. Just asexual.

Tennant wasn't manly.
I'd even go so far to say that Matt Smith was slightly feminine.

It'll work as long as they don't make a huge, ongoing deal about it. Just like every other regeneration, new face, moving on.

They'll make a deal about it. In every episode.

You don't have any grounds for believing that.

>Doctor Who isn't completely cringeworthy

I'm a different guy, but how can they write her? They have to write her as an strong independent woman, because no other option will be possible or people will point out how doctor became whimpy after sex change. If the base of the character is a manly strong female, there's some limitation how often and when she is in trouble and how can save her. If a man (gasp) saves her, then that just wont do. Only possible sidekick is another woman or a man that will be the one who is clumsy and incompetent needing her to save him. Who is into watching that? Not many.

I bet my money on a female sidekick.

Yea she has to be arrogant as hell, but hope it doesn't come out as bitchy.

This.

>implying that Time Lords have a binary gender or sex
>implying he doesn't now have a womb and won't be raped till impregnation when captured next

>I don't get why they didn't do this sooner,
>they must really be running short on ideas
So, if they had done it sooner, you would have said they were running short on ideas sooner?

Smith said "I'm a girl?!" in a horrified voice.

>1 and 2.
you mean 9 and 10

There should be some memeworthy shit if Sup Forums could troll some LBTQ bloggers to write how the doctor should be seen as transsexual...

That's a buzzfeed video I would love to see and laugh my ass off. Not like they aren't eager to shit on every other stuff. This is just a bait waiting to be taken.

Anyone else here think this is setting up a storyline where the master regenerates as a man and they get together and make a timelord baby?

Haha no way man. Even if the doctor would get pregnant from someone else, it would mind fuck the whole fanbase. I doubt they want to do that.

who cares, doctor who is a shit show anyway

If it didn't matter why was every time lord male for the last 50+ years

It has begun...

Just make it a transsexual issue and they will lose their shit

because the first one was, so people expect tradition.

>fucking RIP, Doctor Who started going to shit half way through Matt smiths Doctor.
>half way

nah it was shit as soon as tenant left

Holy fuck is it really happening

Transsexuals are the fastest growing segment of our population. They buy and spend for two!