I want to become really underweight

I want to become really underweight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMJMujPoa4Y
diet-blog.com/07/vintage_weight_loss_sanitized_tapeworms.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't eat, drink lots of water. Watch your skin become fucked up due to quick weight loss. True Story, happened to me

I've done it before.

You need to work a warehouse job but not eat extra.

How did it happen to you?
By extra you mean?

Thoughts?

Dont eat more then 600 calories a day and make sure you output 1000 calories a day in movement/exorcise

Thats all arbitrary nonsense

When people work harder, they work up an appetite. Essentially, eat the same amount while working more.

Also, this

Spot on with the 600.

>exorcise

And I want to become really overweight. Let me extract your fatness

testing ignore

>>>b
>>>/b
>>Sup Forums
>>/b
>>b

Yeah I can exercise out 300 calories max a day but I don't think 1000 would work especially If I am going for an nearly holocaust victim look

Eat less. Monitor weight after a week. If it went down keep going. If not eat even less. Monitor weight again after a week. Rinse and repeat. Works 100%.

Why?

The caloric intake has no rhyme or reason for its value.
Its not stimulating the metabolism or anything.
Its just nonsense

I've gained 12kg of muscle in the last 1.5 years and I thought it'd make me burn more calories (which it does) but unfortunately it also makes me hungry as fuck all the time and I'm now eating about 3500 calories per day as opposed to maybe 1800 before.

That said, I now lose weight far faster when I have the discipline.

tl;dr Muscle burns lots of calories.

Kek I am borderline underweight but minus 10 kg wouldn't hurt

>I want to become really underweight
>Fake having ADHD and get a doctor's prescription
OR
>BUY off the deep web
>get amphetamines (dextro, vyvanse, etc)
>take low doses every day (between 30-50mg)
>litterally never feel the need to eat again.

Ive got crazy bad ADHD and ive taken shit like that since I was 11, im on vyvanse atm and I never eat. I never get hungry and im extremely underweight. I ate one meal today and im fully satisfied.

Shits lit though amphetamines are tops.

I mean you can just stop eating and drinking anything and drop pounds fast and suffer from renal disease as well as almost all of you organs rotting away from being cannibalized.
Or you can do it a sane way and get the results without fucking killing your body

So what do you recommend the same amount of calories everyday?

Was that gained through regular exercise or are you a gym bro faggot

So you dont kill your body and cause irreversible damage

Just don't stuff your face like it's a full time job.

Wake up
Get a drink
Go to work
Grab a pasty for lunch
Work and go home
Play two pro counter strike games
You're hungry, cook a cheap pizza
Go on Sup Forums for 4 hours
Going to bed but you're hungry again
Make some super noodles and get to sleep

That's like 450 calories.

go to VK.com
they love that stuff.

Nigga that's like 800 calories

Nice, do you know anyone who actually bought from the dw?
Yeah I am not really aiming for a healthy athletic look nor do I care that much about my long term health either

Thats easily 700-900 depending on what the pastry and pizza bread is made of

What the fuck am I even looking at? 1.5 people?

Cum

I don't think these girls really even have a job. they don't seems able to work, really.
It would be a starting point, but won't get you anywhere.

well, thinking of Ashley, I have never seen her doing any work on her thousands of instagram pictures (ghost in my pocket)

but it looks disgusting...

pasty-350-400
cheap pizza-700
super noodles-600

Just smoke a bunch of meth

The pounds will drop off

screeeeeeech

yeah if you had a fucking Belvita Biscuit as a father like this guy i would imagine it would.

You'd have a fucking hard time gaining 12kg of muscle without a gym

Whatever helps you feel better about being a lazy fat shit I guess

I read on her tumblr that she recently went on a date

i ate 800 cal and burned atleast 300 running everyday for 6 motnhs
went from 245 to 158
Really wasn't so bad, just make sure you lift too so you dont become absolute spook mcskele mode

>Nice, do you know anyone who actually bought from the dw?

Yup.
It's not cheap though. Try your doctor's first for sure. Your looking at paying like 400 dollars for 30 pills as opposed to 36 dollars (in my case) definately alot more expensive on the deep web, as far as vyvanse is concerned.

However it really is worth the effort. You'll lose weight and feel amazing. Get heaps of shit done, never sleep, never feel tired, crazy good focus.

oh my, really? damn, I really have to catch up on her sometime soon...

Kek I know the girl in that pic she died a few days ago

I'm pretty sure this is the result of heavy exercise but without eating heavily to go along with it. I usually hear faggots talking about bulking which I presume means to just eat like a fat cunt/American whilst simultaneously doing lots of exercise.

old room mate used to take vivance, he was literally the weirdest fucking person i ever met, no one talked to him and whenever he didn't take it he'd get angry and try to fight someone.

Christian Bale got that way for that movie by eating one can of tuna and one apple every day. That's all.
So do that.

why not try Flakka? I'm sure you'll loose weight, too, plus you will feel like in a classic horror movie, but being on the winning side.

here's an awesome trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=BMJMujPoa4Y

I'm pretty sure weightlifting at home could build 12kg muscle. Being a gym bro faggot will just get you to the point faster, along with increasing your homosexual impulses

I did this before while unloading trucks at Walmart. I got the same results. Ended up with the body of an emo teenager... at 26.

kek, sure mate. And I probably killed her...

you're trying to be important? go to facebook.

> (You)
>old room mate used to take vivance, he was literally the weirdest fucking person i ever met, no one talked to him and whenever he didn't take it he'd get angry and try to fight someone.

Sounds like a cunt to be honest.
ADHD sucks, but ive learnt to control most of the social aspects of it. I can get a little annoying sometimes if I stop taking it and im pretty unproductive. For me personally though i get like almost tourettes like shit and I scratch the fuck out of my scalp and upper lip. I've learnt to control it over time and I only do it when i zone out completely. ADHD fucking sucks man, but its no excuse to fight people. Really fuckin shits me when little brats who are just fucking lazy get put on meds just because they can't pay attention in class. I litterally cant sit still :/ even when I take my legs I shake alot and play with my fingers and shit.

Thing is im not a fuckwit about it and I get shit done still, I have plenty of mates and half of them barely notice. Many dont have a clue until I tell them.

It's the result of steroids without food
Obliques are the only thing he's worked out

Meh too expensive
Daym that actually sounds pretty good, do you take the pill daily?
On her tumblr she usually answers almost every q
How did he act exactly?

"Even when I take my meds I shake my legs alot... "*

>People who exercise properly and have basic social ability are gay
Whatever helps you stay in your basement kid

>I'm not gay, I just like looking at sweaty muscular men, in tight clothing, but I'm not gay

> (You)
>On her tumblr she usually answers almost every q
why are you telling me this? i know about her and her tumblr, but every now and again I don't really have the timeto follow her on her everyday life.

I even have a picture of her former face.

Vyvanse fag here
It wouldn't have been the drug that made him weird, it would have been his illness.
I have plenty of freinds who use on and off use illegitimately obtained prescription amphetamines and they never act out of the ordinary.

Yeah poor wording there I meant I know of her since there is more info of her in my country plus my mom once show her on the street

oh shit, that sounds horrible, i hope life has been better since you started taking the medicine. hope life gets better and they find a good alternative
he'd get mad about little things, other roomates left a plate out and he started banging on their door yelling at them and shit.
he'd just try and bring up controversial topics on purpose, get in your face when you tried to say "hey man lets not do this" and then you'd eventually have to fight him when he kept screaming in your face that youre retarded and calling you a little bitch without an argument while pushing you.
He never won any of the fights, but if he was a bigger dude it wouldve been a problem because he literally sacrificed tiny animals (squirrel, rat, small pig) in his dorm one time to a bunch of buddha stones, he was the absolute fucking scariest experience i've ever had in my life.
Not sure if this was all the vivance though.

love, you're on Sup Forums. you cannot brag about how much information you've got here. you're obliged to share it.

>Daym that actually sounds pretty good, do you take the pill daily?

Fuck oath I do and I love it. It's actually incredible, if there is a drug that will make you feel like a hyper-intelligent god without unwanted side effects. Unlike dextroamphetamine (dexedrine) theres no comedown, vyvanse much longer and more intense medication and its alot easier on the liver.

Sounds like typical ADD / ADHD dude.
Some people unfortunately do struggle with the behavioural side of things and they are way more prone to showing phsycopathic or sociopathic tendencies. Thankfully mine never really went in that direction :/

ah well, take Christian Bale's road then, I think he had something like only coffee and carrots for weeks on end to look like that for the movie

Yeah you are right, the only thing I know is that she was a TV presenter in the early 2000s got more and more emaciated people then stopped putting her on air except from the few 'public intervations', I remember seeing an interview of her she sounded like a pretty charming person,

I will check it out tho I don't think a week will do the trick
Nice man

D

That would not work

?

that's pretty stupid an arbitrar.

get my fitness pal and track your diet.

go for a 200 cal deficiency to get slim over time.
go for 400 - 500 deficiency if you want to go ausschwitzmode and also lose your muscles.

enjoy beeing terribe at life.

I mean the anagals seem to like them

it's non the less pure randomness.

200 calories is nothing especially if you plan on doing 30 min of excercise.

you could just as well eat nothing.

that shit is super mega unhealthy.
you'll feel like shit.
if you don't have a huge mental problem that you don't want to fix you shouldn't do this and you probably won't because of how terrible you'll feel.

a 500 cal deficit a day is plenty.
probably enough to make you feel weak and shitty allready.

if you go for something sustainable like 200 - 300 atleast you'll actually lose fat and not all of you muscle mass untill you are a weak falbby blob by week 3 when you realize that starvation is not for you.

just my two cents

Yeah y have a point

seem like a fucked up rollercoaster. Any information behind these variations?

None that I am aware of just the shared wisdom of the Anas

diet-blog.com/07/vintage_weight_loss_sanitized_tapeworms.php

Kek I wish

>tapeworms
Why not simply DNP?

I eat about 200 calores a day and i'v lost about 12 kg in 19 days

How did y not binge

Im just sick of being fat

No way that's HamtaroChan...

nope nope nope nope nope noppppeeeeee

Still it sounds pretty hard even harder than fasting since your digestion is active, what did y had

That is too skinny...

spooky/10

Some fish about 50 grams is ok and then just a lot of cucumbers only with vinegar and salt, sometimes i would eat an apple or just 1 small egg with mustard, no milk no sodad or anything like that, smoking also helps try drinking green tea or something, i also try to eat as late in the day as possible, and eat a lot of mushrooms ( really low on calories if coocked with watter)

Jog everyday and eat on a strict caloric deficit. That's what I do; I barely take in 900 calories on any given day while also having jogged 3 miles. In 10 lbs, I'll be medically 'underweight.'

A diet like that should only be followed by someone severely obese needing to lose weight quick to avoid death and/or severe complications.

5'4" 105 lbs here, all you have to do is be born with a metabolism that doesn't let up ever.

Is that really 200 tho, why late at night?

Well some people itt have 200-500 everyday so

why do you guys want to look like concentration camp citizens ?

Hey there smooth-skin

Eat only sand or sawdust and drink plenty of water

Not late at night, just try not to eat as soon as you feel hungry if you get distracted you might not feel hungry so you can skip this meal. My previouse post was just food sugestions, today i'v only eaten a small boiled egg and that alone is about 80 calories. 100 grams of mushrooms is about 24 calories and half a cup of milk is about 64. 1 cucumber is 13 calories, try only eating calorie negative foods. In short i bearly eat anything other than salads with no dressing, eggs and mushrooms, sometimes i eat cheese too.

Aesthetic
Oh idk I only eat breakfast but if only lunch works better

as a 25 year old at 110 lbs i feel like gaining weight is immensely harder than losing it. unless i smoke a ton of weed i can usually only be bothered to consume about 1 medium sized meal a day. i'm pretty built for my size because i'm active but i don't understand how my fellow americans can stuff themselves like that.

how does she even manage to even carry her bag?

Nice