How can one sister be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of...

How can one sister be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of literally any girl on the planet? How is this even possible?

Seriously doe are they the new BriBri and Saxon? Ugly unfamous older sister and hot younger actress who got blacked

muh dik

>whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of literally any girl on the planet

Fuck I just wish they would fuck a couple of niggers on camera, that would turn me on so much.

I can't stand both their looks, they look clinically retarded.

both are 5/10, dunno what op is smoking

so do you

They're only appealing to perverts.

They should be the modern day Gish sisters with the incest rumors include but they keep messing this up by having this weird rivalry and Dakota being who tier now.

Her hair looks so disgusting, what the fuck is that color even? Ashy yellow puke?

I'd pound her cervix

Light mustard

>none of the pictures show her ugly af calves

Both of them or so fucking white it makes my dick hard.

>most striking facial aesthetics of literally any girl on the planet?

KEK she has crooked eyes. She is LITERALLY a mutant

Everyone is a mutant doofus

is blonde the logical conclusion of living things? i dont see any aliens can surpass them and hollywood and scientists always portray them as hideous creatures.

>what is a recessive gene

i like them unclothed better if u know what i meme

oh my my

Am I gonna get arrested?

siamese?

kek

kek

i got the gps location from the metadata
what do now

wait they are sibling?

>Tasteless.plott reaction pic on Sup Forums
>that feel when I grew up playing Starcraft:BW with IdrA and Tasteless and Day9

I was never around Day9 much. Tasteless always used to get frustrated because Shawn would always complain about him smoking weed every day. It really caught up to him, Tasteless has such a raspy voice now

Never met any of then irl, cant afford fli ghts or con tickets on a whim. I was in a Day9 episode back in SC2 beta before his show got huge. Closest I'll ever come to being famous

post her grown up pictures

Just so we're all on the same page, we're talking about Dakota being the one with striking features and Elle the common looking one, right?

That's true, so that's how I'm taking it.

This

she's pretty
where can i see more

Don't do it!!!

>never understood the ellefags
>watch neon demon
>completely fall in love

google image then go to those russian chan

i want her social media account you spastic

Don't be mean to your sister Dakota. And we all can see you samefagging. Stop trying so hard.

Try trolling again, Elle bimbelly

Fuck you nigga, I was in movies with Sean Penn, Tom Cruise and Denzel. I ain't gotta do shit, I'm rich, bitch!

her sister seems to be turning out fine

Would take to dinner

how do you know all this

why do you stalk cp victims

The only thing striking about either of them is their flawless milky white skin and light blonde hair combo. Dakota looks more normal while Elle just looks like an alien. That said, of the two I'd rather ayy Elle's mao, if you know what I mean.

how do you pronounce elle

who cummed on the wall?

same here

To finish the job silly

Lol that's what they all say in the beginning

they do?

It's Russia's best kept secret, she got SLAVED by this guy.

It pains my heart seeing a 10/10 with this ugly troll, apparently she became well known in Novosibirsk (not just the internet) after what happened, so the only guys that'd take her (as in a long term relationship) look like this.

yuck
ugly russian mong

i'd date her no questions asked

people dont see how ugly elle will be in just couple of years?

Sure she is now 17/18 and very fit, so she is peeking, but give it few years.. like litteraly 2 years
even little fat will swallow her jaw line and lets not kid ourselves, she seems like prone-to-be-fat-girl
even her old father got slimmer ankles than her cankles...

>after what happened
???

she looks dead inside

I feel like I shouldn't be here. Like, when you're out someplace and you know shit's about to go down. Like going to a movie opening in America.

I don't know, considering everything it's not that bad...could've been way worse.

Gibe full story you spastics

WILL SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN?

Look at her pale complexion, her cute little rosy scrapes on her knees, her beautiful red soles, you just KNOW she has the pinkest pussy on the planet.

it's already over, all of this is in your cache

have fun in the pokey

Shouldn't that give some hope to the mush-faced cretins of this site? To some day get a psychologically damaged qt of their own?

Did you just try to prove you're not Dakota Fanning? Jesus CHRIST you are the redditest

>you just KNOW she has the pinkest pussy on the planet
I was wondering where you were going, but that caught me off guard. I'd never have guessed that such a simple statement would arouse me so profoundly. You're a poet.

she is

why?

juicy red pink pussies are the fucking best.

>thinner lips
>pig nose
>uneven eyes

>he wasn't here in 2008

LMAO'ing @ your life t b h

that happened in 2008? i thought it was earlier than that

did that shit just randomly drop around the net?

being low test must suck

What happened to her?

crohn disease

Enjoyment isn't everything in life, some learn the hard way.

Starred in, let's say, child videos alongside men

You catch my drift?