Why does the asshole man always get the woman

Why does the asshole man always get the woman.

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Happy to hear you won't be reproducing

Bro, don't worry, for real. Not all women are like that. I've been two years and a half with my GF and I treated her right.
I don't smoke, I don't drink and I'm not too "manly".
You'll get one, just meet people ^^

Keep complaining or get hard faggot

no they don't. stop this fucking crying. not all women are the same. also, kill yourself.

Already a thread about how she fucks niggers now a thread about how she fucks chads? She's a hooker, why are we using her to generalize about women

carpet bomb all the whores never wear a rubber always pull out. Married the most passable one that's the least crazy. No regrets.

They like men that remind them of there father's

you sound like you're having a tough day, pussy.

i've met a lot of "nice guys" with the girls-only-like-assholes mentality, and in a way you're right.

but let me tell you why you're wrong.

i used to be a beta fag just like you man, and in a couple ways i still am, but here's how you get the girl/laid or whatever:

>just be fun to be around

no one; man or woman wants to hang out with a boring person. being fun doesn't necessarily mean fighting, smoking, drinking, being obnoxious, ect: but some chicks like that shit.

the reason people like you lose girls to people like me is because you're fucking boring.

i'll elaborate in the next post

You're a whiny bitch blaming others for your own shortcomings.
This is coming from a libtard.

They will fuck the douche bags until one of them gets her pregnant and runs off. Then she will be looking for a sucker like you to take care of it. The best thing to do is treat them like anybody else and don't give them too much. Be confident and assertive and never back down from an opinion just to please her. You have to remember that girls will almost never date a guy who is a bigger pussy than they are.

Talking stalkings

Looking in the wrong places and the wrong chicks. If you have the material items you desire. It should be for yourself not your bitch that's trying to do with out working/earning it.

I don't fuck with those chicks unless I'm trying to get laid. Flash a little and they'll do anything.

A real woman will be independent and not harass you for shit. As the relationship grows if she's a keeper she'll tell you hey let's get an apartment together or buy a house. Don't let no bitch move in to what you've establish.

Stay away from bar rats Op. you meet real women at professional events! And if you don't snag one, atleast you'll fuck someone's wife!

Confidence and not giving a fuck about her. Assholes knows there are plenty of pussy that will gladly fill her shoes.

ok so i've just fucked my 23rd girl
>i'm 22, i dont work out, i don't have a degree (yet), and i'm 5'6
>i live with my parents
>i've been collecting lego's since i was an infant

>"you sound lame as fuck, how do you keep fucking my bitch user?"

it's easy faggot, your girl wants to have fun, and we do fun stuff together.
>also i'm a fucking riot and she thinks i'm funny

"but user i only find things on the 4can.com funny"
>grow up nerd

if you wanna know what chicks find funny, go on there fucking social media and figure it out.
>its 2ez
>if she shares videos of puppies with her friends, you better have your top teir puppy video ready
>if she looks uncomfortable at the event you go make her feel welcome
>give the girls a reason to wanna sit with you
>if she looks bored, you're in, just be less boring than the guy she's getting bored by

it helps if you're cute too, and there's nothing douchey about taking pride in maintaining your skin, hair, nails, ect
>also dress like you're a winner

Op you better listen, this is straight from the horse's mouth

>ignoring that this girl was a prostitute

Sauce?

>Then she will be looking for a sucker like you to take care of it.
I'm honestly fine with that because of muh genetics. I have a disposition for schizophrenia and autism.

Your girl sounds dogmatic

Thank you!

sauce pls op and I'll give you all the answers

It's true man, woman only cares for protection, they might act like they love you, you are just a provider for them.

The reason they go for the Chads it's because they feel protected from danger with an asshole, because this dudes gives them what they need, money, Dick, "position" and most important of all ... A future

Yes they are a disgrace but that is how they world goes and you must learn to accept it, become a Chad if you want to have all they get, if you dont want that then be yourself and have a real personality, that doesnt mean they are wrong or you are wrong, everybody should live as they desire, you just have to understand there are natural rules

gimme that sauce

Ya sound young op you'll grow out of it eventually or get fed up the struggle is real but worth it in the end you'll get a girl just be yourself that way you can eventually meet someone who likes you for your real self rather than pretending to be something your not

op we want the source

amateur college girl
Brit Wilson. Found almost as regularly on Sup Forums as Drumpft threads.

I am starting to realize lately treating them like shit makes them like you so I am nice and upfront and girls get disgusted kek

I tried searching for Brit Wilson on at least three different sites and found not shit. Link please

This

oh and btw I think you are mixing up the big guy reference, even a littler guy who get hit with the first shot can still beat his ass when he can't walk away from the fight now but true and violent idiot is an idiot and girls like idiots

I just wanna see the sauce

kek

Oh jeez these threads. I really do hope you find your soul mate but >>/r9k/ is that way

just turn gay and have lots of gay sex op its what i do

They dont like u cuz ur a beta, u gotta walk up to them and say "show me dem tits love," but dont go up to them and say "show me vergina" cuz dats what the indians do and they dont get pussie.

these webms are trash that is vanilla rough play

Lot of replies to this thread that aren't the damn SAUCE

You either got it or you dont....you dont

put up or shut up faggot

Good advice user. Granted I only fucked 2 women, BUT I get some interest from a good ammount of others and have been in a relationship for 4 years