Sup /b

Sup /b

I've recently started to grow my own bud in my wardrobe at home, I woke up earlier and found that 60% of my leaves have these weird white dots on them, I've checked for mites or other bugs but there is no signs of them anywhere, you guy got any idea? I'm literally clueless I can't find any info anywhere about it

Other urls found in this thread:

timbergrowlights.com/200-watt-vero29-v7-linear-framework/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seems like you have dropped some resolution water on your leaves during watering. What you see is the outlines of the drops drying out leaving this nutes salt residue.

Thanks dude, that's what I kinda suspected it was but I wasn't sure, do I just leave it there? Or do I need to remove it? also seeing as u kinda sound like you know abit about the plant, would you say this looks healthy for a little over 2 weeks? This is my very first plant so I don't really know what I'm looking for in terms of health issues or anything, most leaves looks ok, one of the leaves at the bottom of the stem is going a little yellow & 2-3 single leaves are pointing/bending up towards my LED light?

Thanks a bunch dude

What kind of ventilation do you have? Might be mold.

Bottem leaves yellow first...no need to worry the plant looks nice and dark green...the leaves pointing up to the light is a good sign that means the plant is happy as for the residu I wouldn't worry about it...

Doesn't look like anything to worry about. You need larger containers and a lot more light, however. And air changes, and another fan to keep an HID style light cool. One dinky plant in a 4" container is not going to produce anything.

If you think it's mold spray it with immunox u can get it at ace hardware it's a fungicide

She gets re potted today or tomorrow into a 5gal pot dude, its in a inclosed wardrobe area, the rooms fully mylard out, it's got 7/10 ventilation I'd say, a good fan blowing it lightly giving it a good steady breeze

Here's a slightly better picture of the set up I've got going off

The light is a 300watt full spectrum LED light with Veg and Bloom settings

Looks like you need more plants in that grow space buddy...

not a stonerfag, but find this shit so cool.

Weed was too much hassle for me. I did a few grows and switched to mushrooms. More product in less time so now I trade my mushroom harvest for weed.

always always water plants at the base if possible, to avoid fungus/residue on leaves

You should grow and sell it to fuckers. You have an advantage,you won't smoke up all your product

This is just a practice run lol I could only get a hold of one clone, but I've ordered some Autoflower seeds so they will get planted eventually, can squeeze about 3-4 plants into the wardrobe, it's not as big as it looks

Don't go straight into a 5 gallon, it will slow growth down considerably, move it to a 1 gallon, then 3, then 5. I learned this mistake the hard way

not worth the risk lol

Whats the initial cost of your setup?

Whats the residual costs afterwards?

Also...lower your light by about a foot and do NOT have that fan directly on the plant, you will get wind burn. Angle the fan the the current bounces off the wall and hits the plant.

Light was about £65 down from 130 cus of the amazon prime day lmao, say it wasn't discounted everything together apparat from the fan (Dyson cools are like £280 but I already owned that) it's stood me at about 250 ish, that's with soil, nutrients, PH pen, thermostat and all the little bits and bobs, residual it's gonna cost roughly £40-70 if I increase to 4 plants after this practice crop

That shit is a slap on the hand now.

not in my state.

Thank you for your response!

:)

No problems bro :) if ur gonna set one up yourself just do a lot of research into what you need, I ended up making like 4 amazon orders instead of 1 because of things I forgot I needed/didn't know I needed!

change the "300w" "full spectrum" light to a COB fixture.

timbergrowlights.com/200-watt-vero29-v7-linear-framework/

Should change it to a mh/hps combo at 600 watts.