Any medfag here? what is that?

any medfag here? what is that?

bumping because it looks concerning but I can't help you

That is a penis. A small one.

herpes. or a random rash.

Lay off the dry masturbation you're chafing.

It's a blister. Use lotion when you jerk it.

so its not fungal infection?

Doesn't look like it. Looks like a friction sore.

maybe it appeared because i fap 10 times a day every two days

It probably hurts when it rubs against your boxers. A little Vaseline or some other ointment will help.

Yep. Too much dry fapping

looks like a cock, but smaller

Too much fapping, that's all. Give it a day or two and you can get back to it. I've fapped myself sore like this on many occasion. lol...

Hopefully your a grower not a shower but seriously , try some foot cream ( there's 2 different options for athletes foot you need the one starts with L ) put that on sparingly wait a few for it to dry and if you have anything like aquaphor apply that on top ! It'll clear up pretty quickly if ya do that a couple times a day...but if ya recently shoved your dick into a nasty bitch recently I'd play it safe and go get tested...but it looks like just a norm yeast infection

Last time you had sex?
Did you check your partner?
The sores do look like genital warts and the redness around it does look like irritation.
Did this just happen, does it come and go? If so you have genital herpes, if not then it's probably some rash.
Bets on herpes though.

I use clotrimazole but its in difficult spot. If i won't let it dry for 30minutes it just smears against boxers

A miniature penis. Studies show that the afflicted were typically not given anything to play with as children.

It could be some kind of bacterial infection. Try some lotion with desinfective. If that doesn´t help it could be a fungus and you´ll need a presciption for some special paste.

Did you recently have sex? Looks like a friction sore. I get them around my circumcision scar when I have a lot of sex. I don't get them when I wear a condom. Try wearing a condom, or use some lube during sex.

How much would you pay to suck my yeast infected cock?

Definitely Herpes. Cause you're a fag.

You have AIDS. Did you fuck a monkey or a nigger?

Network admin here. Just a rash. Don't wank for few days and cream it up before sleep