DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES?

>DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES?
Literally what the fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/08D4ETp
google.com/#q=orange slices soccer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was funny.
Dont think about it.

Ant man will return in The Infinity Wars pt1.

probably an epic reference
i laughed anyway it was so random haha

I imagine the giANT man process used up a lot of his body's vital elements like vitamin C.

Citrus reduces muscle pain as well as headaches

my theater laughed, I laughed, what's the problem? Did you expect him to say in a serious voice "Tell me, do you bleed? You will" ?

LMAO so randumb xDDD

No, I expected a quipply quip. This one just made no fucking sense.

>I prefer judd apatow comedy to action in my action movies

Probably needed electrolytes. It's what bodies crave, especially after becoming 400% its normal size.

This. Plus, maybe he just likes orange, and it would make him feel better. Or maybe he was making fun of the fact that the whole fight was like a sports practice day rather than an actual fight.

Because your fucking retarded.

Oranges give you energy and a lot of athletes eat orange slices in between innings, games, rounds, whatever.

Stop being fucking stupid

>your

But that still doesn't make it funny

Yeah, dude. You're right. It's a total fucking cultural cliche. I remember back in gym class when we were all tired and sweaty, my boyos would be like, " Who's got the orange slices?" It's just like when you turn watch a football game, and the reporter asks the QB what his plans are and he's like, "Bitch, I don't know. Lemme get them orange slices". Fucking orange slices, man. It's pop culture shorthand on a global scale.

kek

It was a funny reference to how people thought they were going to see a compelling clash of old heroes over ideologies, but then the actual motivations for the fight are essentially "fuck it, why not? wud b laff"

>i prefer grown men dressed in silly childrens superhero suits to be grim dark and serious instead of poking fun at themselves once in a while

>This one just made no fucking sense

You were proven wrong, accept and move on

it's supposed to be a climactic, high-drama fight between superheroes and he asks for a snack that you give kids at a birthday party when they're tuckered out playing pin the tail on the donkey.

>once in a while

>mfw he made that quip

Sorry burgers, we don't get everything about your """"culture""""

He's a dad. People serve orange slices at little league/soccer games. Him saying that is humorous because a child's snack is incongruent with an adult fighting superheroes in an action set piece

If you weren't a basement dwelling autist you might know this

>can't even get Marvel movies
no wonder people can't keep up with DC

It's a kids movie, don't think about it too much.

yeah i see people on the lakers bench sucking on them slices waiting to get in the game all the time

if you guys had played sports when you were younger, coaches would had given you orange slices during breaks or half-times

I wasn't the guy you were arguing with

I'm just saying the joke wasn't funny

You give out orange slices during halftime of games like soccer, or footy for you faggots. It's a recovery kind of fruit.

You explained it and he didn't find it funny.
What kind of a dumbass would say "you were proven wrong, your opinion whether you find it funny is irrelevant now"

>americans need snacks even during halftimes

jeez lads

is this an American thing? literally never heard of it

I'm American and I didn't get it either.

Thats because you're a shitskin liberal

i guess, that's part of the reason america gets more gold at the olympics, we simply know more about nutrition needed in sports (ironic when you look at rest of the country)

But liberals love Marvel flicks. It's their primary demographic.

I played soccer for 3 years as a kid. Hardly ate no damn orange slices.

meant to quote

And then he got chased off Twitter forever by offended feminists.
P O T T E R Y

>expecting social retards to understand a sports related joke

by her boyfriend no less, on femfrequency's own twitter account.

>File: 08D4ETp.png (697 KB, 601x754)
>imgur.com/08D4ETp
And a redditor apparently

Well there you have it then
Shitskin liberals from reddit don't understand the joke because they grew up being told to play with toys made for the opposite gender instead

>Be american
>Break my fast with a healthy burger
>My appointment for teeth whitening and asshole bleaching is only in two hours
>Have to drive the relatively short distance so better get moving
>Get pumped up with orange slices for energy
>Go outside
>Get shot
>Clap at the irony
>Ask randomly to the thin air if anyone has any orange slices

Kek

It really was. Sometimes the universe acts accordingly to my preconceived notions and, you know, it feels pretty great.

It was a commentary on the brexit.

liberals (i.e. Marvel fans) get the joke. what the fuck are you even talking about.

I swear racists always seem to be ten times dumber than I assume

Came here to call OP a retard, but I see everything is under control.

Antman gets his powers from the vitamin c he receives from orange slices. That's why those other scientists couldn't get or understand the pym particles. They all had scurvy.

>racists
There is nothing racist about my post, liberal from reddot

>"Shitskin"
>not racist
>le reddit meme

racists, everyone.

>"Shitskin"
That isn't racist
>le reddit meme
You are from there as proven by the image you posted(which you will not try to claim wasn't you)

>becomes a big guy
>immediately starts crashing a plane with no survivors
>no one cared who he was until he put on the mask

shitskin is obviously racist.
and anonymous isn't a username.

nice try, racist.

>Oranges give you energy
ke what a retard. you think life is like a video game? you dont suddenly become energized after eating an orange you fucking idiot.

>shitskin is obviously racist.
It isn't unless you're a liberal from redditer(which you are)
>and anonymous isn't a username.
You are a redditer

>Paul Rudd has english parents.
>He spent a lot of time in England as child. ?>Years ago in soccer matches (maybe other sports too) it was traditional for players to have orange slices at half time to replenish vit c etc

nice trumptard logic you got there, racist.

Thats what I thought, tourist.

I've been here longer than you have, kid.

I'm also not pathologically triggered by websites and liberals.

this is exactly what popped into my head when he went for the plane
baneposting has ruined me

HE'S GOT A HEADACHE LIKE A HANGOVER AND ORANGE SLICES HELP YOU DENSE CUNT IT ISN'T THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND STOP TROLLING IT'S JUST A FILM FOR FUCKSAKE

Welcome to the "I was too fat at school to do sports and did chess club instead" thread.

>Marveldrone doesn't understand how a simple google image search works
Why am I not surprised?

literally never heard of this before

you guys are dumb

i don't get it

No, see when you do an image search you need to double check the source to make sure it isn't from reddit or, god forbid, tumblr because you'll be secretly infected and turn into one of them. The internet is subject to a great many rules.

Did track and cross country for 3 years. Never ever heard of it. But now that it's pointed out, I feel like I probably have at one point. This exact quip was probably in a children's cartoon on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network.

He was probably wondering if anyone had segmented oranges cut into slices.

>mfw i did both sports and chess
>mfw i was basically a pariah for both groups due to also being in the other group

>candies shaped like orange slices that tastes naturally of oranges
just fucking buy an orange and slice it

google.com/#q=orange slices soccer

That is literally just as autistic as what that guy said.

>I am okay with the overbearing level of lampshading featured in every Marvel movie to date

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Hilarious how this joke exposes the fat retards who have never exerted themselves.

i think he wanted to be marlon brando from the godfather

Woah watch that driving pal

So people are getting angry that thy didn't get this joke? The same people say that normies can't fathom the depth of bvs while you cucks don't even know fucking oranges give you energy.

Holy shit

>little league references
These movies are literally normie central

played tennis competitively as a teenager and never in any point i had oranges for energy or whatever because no one talked about it

Probably some stupid yank cultural reference

I actually don't know but I laughed in the theater because everyone else did and I didn't want to be left out.

underrated post

only in America...

I cringe so hard in the teather at this scene.

He was thirsty I guess. I always thought orange slice was best slice. even before antman made it cool

This isn't a BvS thread user