Have you ever wanted to gag yourself with one of his delicious creamy logs of shit?

Have you ever wanted to gag yourself with one of his delicious creamy logs of shit?

Hey guys, Andy Sixx here.

Please stop posting about eating my shit. It's really pretty disgusting.

Sincerely,
Andy Sixx

Sweet summerchild

Summer memes make me feel fine
Slidding through the feces in my mind

get a hobby, dude.

This is a hobby

Weak, stupid,, juvenile and SO played out

Sad!

Grow up

>not knowing log posting has been around for years
Welcome new friend

>Not knowing forced meme has been forced for years

FTFY now magnet your hard drive and an hero

Its something you'll understand when you're a little bit older sweetie

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

>Guys
>Hey guys
>SHIT
>So funny amirite

You get -1000 points for forcing this meme
You get -1000 points for the punchline always being 'lol poo'
You get -1000 points for adding to the death of this website
You get -1000 points for just because

Overall I'd rate this a shit-tier normie meme with no chance of re-evaluation until you've had a good look in the mirror and sorted out whatever issues have led to your forcing this dying meme every day

You'd rather have it be about piss, wouldn't you, you sick, immature fuck?

>GUYS
>HEY GUYS
>SHIT
>...
>WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING

Literally have never seen a log post containing the words "lol poo"
Somebody has some growing up to do

You're still young and new here. You'll grow up... eventually.

Grow up, kiddo.

>GUYS
>GUYS
>SHIT
>SEE HOW FUNNY I JUST WAS
>LOL POO

Your rating is very important to me. Thank you anonymous person who's option has zero value.

Grow up

>thinks the word "poo" is funny
You have a lot of maturing to do

Overall I'd say this post is a pretty low tier logpost. That's to be expected from such a cancerous meme.

I'd give you -20 points for not recongising the irony of giving your own opinion anonymously while railing on doing just that
I'll give you plus 666 points for not mentioning a log in your post
And you can have 3 bonus points because I'm a nice guy.

Next time try a bit harder and you might see your score improve

Sorry I forgot the meme was say 'log' with no thought or effort or punchline and wait for the retards to laugh

LOG see I got it right this time so funny

You're putting a lot of effort into something you hate. Your concern has been logged

Clog my throat andy

Grow up, kid.

At this point literally just seeing Andy's face has me in tears laughing. Log log log log log

Logged, clogged

Thats a good observation so I'm going to dock myself a hearty 40 points on my next self rating. In the mean time I'd rate this post a solid A for Ayyyy you're doing alright kid. I'm glad you noticed I'm thinking a lot about what I type and not just stream-of-consciousness shitposting to derail a log thread.

Full steam ahead

>Shit
>Isn't that funny guys?
>Lets go force this meme because it's really funny and not just laughing at poo like children

Im starving...

Hahahaha I find poo funny to this joke sure is a keeper. Isn't shit hilarious

Objectively, poop is funny. It has been throughout history in all human cultures. Farts and pee pee too.

You're not starving, you're having a cream dream.

>not the denver nuggets

What am I missing?

Shit isn't funny just because shit. There has to be a joke attached to it. You can't have a punchline that is just 'lol shit', and because this Sixx guy has nothing to do with shit it's forced and unfunny. There's no joke past 'here's some poo where there wasn't poo before'. It's the comedy of children and it's cancer.

>Sweet summerchild
Literally the most summer thing someone could say.

You dun goofed yourself.

Shit tier forced meme where they photoshop shit and some musician on something. It's no deeper than that, this guy did nothing worth talking about, he probably has no idea this is even happening.

It's more forced than Milhouse and less funny than Banana.

Saying "lol shit" makes me laugh. So you are wrong. Also, thanks for keeping this thread on the front page.

>I'm retarded so you're wrong

Keeping this on the front page is my end game. 4d chess.

ha ha ha!!!

u sed "shit"

I just kek on nyself!

thx OP

jajajajaja

open wide

>shit tier

Fact: all anti-log shills are closet logbois who bump log threads under the false pretense of hating on them

if it's in a word
Or in a movie
you can't unclog
the Babadookie