Are there any girls who like Death Grips? Are there even any girls on Sup Forums?

Are there any girls who like Death Grips? Are there even any girls on Sup Forums?

Once in a while they reveal themselves and they give in into pressure and post a pic. They tell me off and that about it.

Yeah but they're autistic trying too hard types that don't shave their pits

girls that dont shave their pits are the best

In december, drinking . . .

All yours bud

None r hot

Keep telling yourself that

I've never seen that pic of Thom Yorke.

My fiancé didn't like them at all but eventually it clicked and she now loves all of it. We banged and then found out they put out that Steroids mega mix so we listened to it cuddling naked

She only shaves her armpits in the summer and her armpit tufts are pretty darn cute

I eat the ass often

AMA

how did her booty taste

The butt taste like any good, regularly soaped latina ass should i imagine

same can be said for the guys

I'm a girl. I like death grips. I also have a bf and a healthy social life. But I started using Sup Forums when I was an insecure teen who just wanted to talk about post-punk. I've grown up a lot since then, but I like Chan style image boards still.

I don't shave my armpits though.

kekd

no you aren't, stop lying

i work with a Sup Forumstant girl who likes death grips

looking at her, you wouldn't know because she doesn't look like the "tumblr type" (yknow what i mean), just an average cute girl who grew up on Sup Forums.

there are no girls on Sup Forums, only greasy fatsos who pretend to be one

my gf does

i dislike death grips

I went to a DG show, and the amount of girls was surprising

a lot were girlfriends (probably there just cause of their bf) and like cuddling in the fucking pit...

some were at the forefront of the initial mania when the band came in stage, which was scary cause these chicks (at least the ones near me) were BIG, as in beyond thicc

I still can't believe anyone actually likes Death Grips.

K
I don't know why people pretend girls don't use Sup Forums. Or listen to music.
I only pretend to like neubauten because of my bf. It's not like I've spent hundreds on their records, have an en tattoo, and bummed around Italy for three days to see them live. Yeah no, it's all an act so boys will cum in my mouth.

i guess you mean hamplanets
come on, you aren't fooling anyone with the thicc meme

>it's all an act so boys will cum in my mouth
it's funny how some guys on here think they're so special/obscure for listening to dg

Most indie chicks i know started following them around jd

>Are there any girls who like Death Grips?
Of course, I saw plenty of them on their concert. But I think most of girls get into them because of their boyfriends.

>Are there even any girls on Sup Forums?
Iirc half of posters on /grimes/ are femanons.

all the obese ones.

Can relate

Faggot

I took my girl to see Death Grips at Primavera this year. She begged to leave after literally two minutes.

It was just because you told her how special the performance would be to you

things_that_never_happened.jpg

how does it feel being this big of a fat faggot fucking fat fuck pleb bitch motherfucker with no fucking friends fuck you pits are the best i hope you get into an accident you piece of human trash shit-eating mongoloid

Lol

I wish that shirt said SEIN FELD instead

I'd probably buy it

only trans ones :>

my mother enjoys death grips occasionally

>declares I'm a female
>gets called a roastie

Hm not thanks

>Get called a NAME by strangers on the internet
Oh no! Your poor self esteem! What would happen to it if a couple of words on a screen said something mean?

Me and yes
Listened to Death Grips and shaved my armpits yesterday
Am also hot

*raises paw*
proof (and tits) or gtfo you dumb fucking whore

I went to a Death Grips concert once and I didn't see one woman. It was just men who smelled bad and trench coat wearing mall ninjas. Nothing I didn't expect but holy shit. It must have been most of the crowd's first time outside their moms basement.

i yam girle

>tfw ex-grill is a Sup Forumstant probably reading this right now
not even sad, just weird

Those are called dudes

Flick me off for proof

It's okay to be upset user, but some people do function