Give me one reason why it isn't a natural right under natural law to arm yourself with a weapon to protect you and your...

Give me one reason why it isn't a natural right under natural law to arm yourself with a weapon to protect you and your family.

Who's going to protect you when shit hits the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOkA_SI315Q
imdb.com/title/tt4059702
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you defend yourself, they win.

Because if you kill your enemies, they win, leaf

>tfw you get demolished two posts in

I still don't understand how the fuck is this guy still in the office, especially after the way he handled the wildfire the other day

He's not wrong on that, though. "Barbaric" is just a buzzword for "thing I don't like." There's a decent philosophical case to be made in support for this quote, however I doubt most libfags are capable of making it.

Rights are not given to you and if you're waiting for a right then you're pathetic. Rights are taken and held with blood and iron.

It should be a natural right, but governments that don't want you to have any control over your life will disarm you of course.

Do you know what natural rights and laws are?

I'm saying it's anyone's right to arm themselves either through legal or illegal avenues.

If you have to ask, you've already lost.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "RIGHTS"!

Jesus fucking christ Canacuck. Why can't you be like your more rebellious brother?

Because from a purely military point of view its completely senseless.
How are you going to take out tanks and artillery guns with your handheld fire arm. Pistol grip or not, assault rifle or not.
And lets not start with Airplanes.

>he doesn't think natural rights exist

Why can't YOU be more like your rebellious child? Look at your pathetic kingdom.

How many US military personnel are going to actually consider shooting US citizens? You'd have a lot of US military defecting to the other side, guerilla civil war in the United States in current year would be pretty devastating.

Don't underestimate men with guns.

>(((You)))

This.
In some countries, you can't even hurt the robber without having police crawling over you.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOkA_SI315Q

>Because from a purely military point of view its completely senseless

Every country that has ever been at war with the United States disagrees, they are so scared to invade they literally see no other option than suicide runs.

THEY DON'T!

There is only hiearchical power you little cuck bitch.

You better hope England doesn't rise up as you'll be getting a good fucking forebombing...

>can't present a counterargument
Thanks for the free (You).

>being this retarded

Better get ur butter knives out bruv

Barbaric isn't a buzzword, it has a clear meaning.

How are honour killings NOT barbaric? What's the word you'd prefer?

my wife's son.

They will obey or they will be executed.
The majority of humans will obey an order, and military personel has been particularly conditioned to obey orders.
Even with defectors, the military still has the hardware and logistics.

Oh, one case comes to mind where the gov used the military against the population: Around WW1 there was a miner's strike and they even used their (crude) airforce against the miners, no defectors reported. (Sorry I dont have more precise data, read that years ago somewhere)

I dont understand your point.
Does that not agree with what I said: They realize that their situation is so hopeless against a real army?

>How are honour killings NOT barbaric?
Barbaric is a value-judgment based on your cultural values. It is neither "barbaric" nor "not barbaric," it just "is."
If you look at the historical use of the word barbaric, it is most often used to describe things that are considered "lowbrow" or "uncultured." Which basically means, "I don't like it, therefor it's bad."

I can't even....kek

Gun confiscation is coming, be prepared.
imdb.com/title/tt4059702

Murder is pretty uncultured and bad.

If you don't have the right to own a weapon, you are not a citizen but a slave.

>decent case for defending honor killings

Wew lad I found the muslim

>uncultured
>bad
For (You).
Read it again, lad. The case is not /for/ honour killings, but /against/ the use of the word "barbaric" to describe them.

They realize invading America is next to impossible as not only is the military quite capable (obviously), but there will be an armed militia waiting in every town. In the southern states and some out west, an extremely well armed militia with high capacity assault weapons and explosives.

As for planes and tanks. Our air force is so massively superior to anything else out there no enemy plane will even reach land, and good luck docking transport ships with tanks on them, let alone occupying an area to set up bases in to deploy them.

Kill yourself.

The military won't invade america, the civilian police will disarm the public, slowly, bit by bit.
Once the public is disarmed, then they are powerless.

>not being a moral skeptic in the year of our lord 2016
Shiggy diggy doo, bitch nigga.

>current year
>defending honour killings

>"defending"
>implying

You wouldn't answer the question I asked you, what word would you use to describe honour killings?

Honour killings are honour killings. That's literally how I would describe them.
"Each man calls barbarism whatever is not his own practice." - Mongtaigne

>THEY DON'T!
so you have no right to live?
ie. you have no problem with me killing you?

You're pathetic.

>How are you going to take out tanks and artillery guns with your handheld fire arm. Pistol grip or not, assault rifle or not.

thats a strawman. nobody ever said anything about using small arms against armor. but its easy to make IEDs

but hes also right.
"good" and "bad" are subjective. hardcore muslims consider drinking alcohol to be "barbaric" but of course we dont. its is simply a matter of opinion.

however it is my opinion that honor killings are barbaric, but thats just an opinion

>Who's going to protect you when shit hits the fan?
A Sikh defense minister with an umbrella. Shit is usually very easy to deal with. Just put in the street.

>Unruly Youths Special Police Unit
>Won't Stop Runnin 'Is Ruddy Yob Special Police Unit
>Them Glasses Is Shit, Innit Guv Special Police Unit
>They 'Urt Me Feelins Again Innit Special Police Unit
>Illicit Silverware Special Police Unit

Iraq and Afghanistan when?

Thanks for the support senpai. I know I didn't necessarily word it in the most palatable format, but you summed up the gist of what I was implying.

sure thing m9