Im sending my CV to a company that produces cannabis oil extracts

Im sending my CV to a company that produces cannabis oil extracts...

Does this intro email is ok? Any ideas Sup Forums?

Dear PharmaCielo,

I'm an Industrial Designer and cannabis user/grower residing in Colombia.
I am very interested in applying for any job in your company; I learnt to grow cannabis back in 2004, have had several plants & have helped several friends with their own crops. I also speak English & Spanish, read a lot about cannabis and have worked selling lab equipment.

Please find attached to this email a copy of my CV that details my past experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

user.

stick to cocaine

jesus christ man u come across as a dumb stoner

The way you structure your sentence is bad. Let's see if I can lend you a hand here...

Learn to cook meth

lol
ty for input, that what i was fearing,,,
But thats why I think i would be a good addition to them, bcause i know about weed.

what do/say then?

that would fkn been amazing man! i read its best to keep these emails short, but idk..

no, u

this. you also admitted to committing a felony.

Na, i locombia its technically legal to have up to 19 plants for personal use.

*in

>legal to have up to 19 plants for personal use.
19?!?!? i'd fucking get shot if i had one!

needs to be a more professional

also i doubt they would be interesting in someone that wasnt in the states already

>Update

>>Dear PharmaCielo,
>>
>>I'm an Industrial Designer and cannabis >>user/grower residing in Colombia.
>>I am very interested in applying for any job >>in your company; I learnt to grow cannabis >>back in 2004, have had several plants & >>have helped several friends with their own >>crops. I also speak English & Spanish, read >>a lot about cannabis and have worked >>selling lab equipment.
>>
>>Please find attached to this email a copy of >>my CV that details my past experience.

>>Looking forward to hearing from you,

>>user.

Dear PharmaCielo,

my (my isn't capitalized) name is Anpn Bnon, I am an Industrial Designer currently residing in Colombia.

I am looking to apply for a position in your company, preferably in which my talents as an Industrial Designer would be utilized best.

I am also personally very interested in Cannabis and have been using and growing the plant since 2004. Since then I have also helped several friends with their crops and grew some myself. I speak (fluent?) english and spanish and always read up on any news or information regarding cannabis that I can find.

I have experience in selling lab equipment (cannabis related? if not, just mention it casually?)

Attached to this email you will find a copy of my CV which details my past experience and expertise.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

user.
Any criticism is welcome

>Update

Ok I jsut noticed most my sentences start with I so they need to be revised, one sec

"learnt" should be "learned"

"user/grower" should be "grower"

>Update 2

>>I am also personally very interested...
-> My personal interest in cannabis was sparked in 2004, (notice the Komma) and have been growing and consuming the plant since 2004. Over the years I also helped several friends with their crops and grew some myself....

>>I have experience in selling lab equipment (cannabis related? if not, just mention it casually?)
-> Still not entirely sure how to place this in the email, perhaps someone else could help me out here?

This will never work, OP.
Go to their website & try to apply for something there.
If you send them this they will never reply.

>board member: we need new employees!
>CEO: I just got an email from this stoner in Columbia! Let's get him up here!!!

think about that.

>was sparked
correction: sparked

lol yeah..
Still i used to only have around 10 plants, just to avoid problems...

ty user, i really dont know how to sound more pro...
And they operate in Colombia/Canada

wow u're the best man, i love u!! Will send them your version instead, thanks a lot :)

roger that, thanks a lot man

he has a point. i also feel like these kind of company's get CV's like this all the time even when they aren't hiring. im willing to bet they dont even look at half of them.

Send the CV and if you get accepted use this text provided when taking an interview maybe?

ty user,
>try to apply for something there
how? they dont seem to be offering anything on the site

And i know they prob- wont reply, so I plan to write a follow up email (as suggested by google n shit)

No problem, but still, I am not entirely convinced by this email. if you want to send it, feel free to, yet I am not quite convinced myself, but then again Im just an user

look for a tab on their homepage that says 'careers' or 'employment'

i'm still going to send it bc
>nothing to lose

Plus Im sure they havent received any emails like that, at least not from someone with my experience/knowledge, so hope that gets their attention :)

Sure, go ahead, good luck man ^^

just checkd and theres nothing similar...

thanks a lot for ur time/help user, u the best

Fail

but you're not listing any credentials.
>I've been growing & smoking
SO? So has more than half of Columbia, I'll bet.
Do you have any training in this. I'm better all of their employees do.
Can you at least show a success rate?
Some evidence of expertise?
References that they can contact?
I see none & without them your letter is a waste of their time.

>I'm better
*betting

u think?

But few smokers actually grow it, or read about it...
>ive been growing it for 13 years, and read about growing techniques/methods.
Have lots of experience with the plant and all the process, grawing, harvesting, drying etc.
Know the do's and donts.

My "training" is the books i read and experience i have growing/smoking it.

And yea, have some pics of crops ive had, should i include them in my CV?lol

and maybe its going to be a waste of time.
But i wont find out if i dont send it....

if they hire me it would be top keks, would love to work in something related.

It's really a waste of time & effort, OP.
Go to Google & type
>company name
+ employment or careers
sending this will get an automatic flag & end up in the recycle bin without anyone having ever seen it.

this

Just did that...
They apparently are not offering anything atm. Guess i'll find out.
Also, I guess that doesnt mean they cant consider my CV in the future