Why does japanese culture chose to sexualise young children instead of adults?

Why does japanese culture chose to sexualise young children instead of adults?

actually, anime girls are adults

some metaphor shit about cherry blossoms and the fleeting beauty of youth

like ugly trolls grasping at the glowing, giggling sprites flitting in the air above, japo men feel like they can have at least a taste of that beauty and uncompromised purity that they feel at some point they had
could've had
should've had

with their benis

>old hag is jealous that men aren't attracted to her anymore

Because young children are better than adults.

Little girls ARE sexual.
In case you weren't aware or haven't been taught in school yet, girls can get pregnant once they start having their period.
That's nature telling them that it's time to start riding cock.

>

>The results of the autopsy revealed that JonBenét had been killed by strangulation and a skull fracture. The official cause of death was "asphyxia by strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma."[1][2] There was no evidence of conventional rape, although sexual assault could not be ruled out. Although no semen was found, there was evidence that there had been a vaginal injury and at the time of the autopsy it appeared her vaginal area had been wiped with a cloth.[40] Her death was ruled a homicide.[3]

14 is the ideal age

いただいちゃった

C'mon, we all know that Japanese stats concerning rape are nowhere near accurate.

>Czechia sexualises adults
>Is a shithole

>Glorious Nippon sexualises 7-times-folded lolis
>isn't a shithole

Go figure

As to anime it`s simple to understand. Anime is targeted at teens so the creators sexualize female characters to make the product attractive. They just meet adolescents` needs to whom sex is becoming the obsession.

How is Czechia a shithole though?

>we all know
We do know?
Go one, please do tell.

>Anime is targeted at teens
The sort of anime people like the hag in the op sperg out about usually air between 11pm and 3am.

Maybe you should stop worrying about cartoon depictions

I hardly think anime girls qualifies.

おじちゃんたちこわい

Because 2 nukes.

I'm not sure if it was too much or too little.

>€700 a month is the average wage
>landcucked
>Women known as biggest whores
>Men known as manual guestworkers in Germany
>Gommunist'd for half a century

Gee wonder why
>b-but le int says it's one of the best cunts in eastern Europe
Congrats on winning the special Olympics; being the best of a load of shit

This is why the thread was created, I'm just bringing quality posts ;^)

>€700 a month is the average wage
Does not make the country a shithole.
>landcucked
>Women known as biggest whores
>Men known as manual guestworkers in Germany
>Gommunist'd for half a century
Does not automatically make the country a shithole.

Are you just flinging shit?

Nippon

In what way?

kek

>britbong cunny investigating sexualized depictions of children from another culture

Really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

>Women being groped in public is considered a normal thing
>"B-b-but our corrupt police say there are no rapes ;_;"

Glad to see all those TV license pounds going to good use.

i dont care about anyone hating moeshit but these yuro sjws being ameriboos who think "but american culture is ok and we continually take it" can go fuck themselves.

oh yes the bbc thanks for another great show promoting diveristy, next inside africa and after that inside africa again

what did he mean by this

i mean that every time you turn on the bbc news channel its showing ''Inside Africa'' or ''Inside India''

This is true, what the fuck.

kek

I do think they're pedos but it's good if they keep fapping to 2D instead of 3D.
Meanwhile most US politicians are massive pedos.

those 'children' are just women in their most innocent and pure state, before they turn into whores who only fuck chads and not nice guys.

That's just local programming pham

Women get groped everywhere, at least Japan actually does something about with female only trains and other such measures. But I guess an ugly old hag like you wouldn't know. But with all the mudslime pedo rape gangs in your country you've got much bigger issues than just groping.

>jr idol

ええ、そうなことほんとう。
変態、だめだ