Barely said anything

>barely said anything
>made a grim face occasionally
>screamed a couple of times
>hurr durr she's so talented, she's gonna be the next Emma Watson /Natalie Portman

Seriously, why are people forcing this meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OARf8dNLBc
youtu.be/Ohyy2y_xxRA
youtube.com/watch?v=AVzQ2rBv2p8
vine.co/v/5iILApKEKK2
twitter.com/finnskata/status/771834242200379392
twitter.com/finnskata/status/771846603036626944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>le edgy teenager trying to be contrarian

fucking kill urself

I agree. That could've used this role for Leonardo

>hey eleven?
>leo looks down at the fellow 10 year olds in his pink dress and disheveled beard.
>"no"
>"el you gotta hide they're going to find y-"
>"NOOOO!"
>house shakes

They said the same things about Jake Lloyd.

I don't know what movie this is, but Robert De Niro says the most important thing in acting is not to indicate. People don't tend to show their emotions, they tend to hide them.

You can act and not have any lines at all. Not that you're concerned with her acting, you're just mad that a little girl is successful and you're just sucking.

pissed that a little girl is making more money than you ever will eh?

Jake Lloyd was supposed to be the next Natalie Portman?

nothing about St is forced more than

FROGGO OMG FROGGO SO SAD HAHA MILLIE HATES FROGGO WHAT'S WRONG WITH FROGGO I WISH FROGGO WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER I WANNA MAKE FROGGO HAPPY FROGGO ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST FROGGO FROGGO FROGGO

Yeah, she was the 2nd worst thing in the show behind Winona Ryder.

>hurr durr she's so talented, she's gonna be the next Emma Watson /Natalie Portman

You mean she's going to go to an Ivy League school and be primarily known for a string of supporting roles in mostly terrible movies? Sure, why not.

It really triggrs me that Millie and Gaten get the majority of the praise with regard to the kid actors. Finn had a much harder job and performed admirably. He is the backbone of the entire show.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OARf8dNLBc

Not really, the boys were way more better actors yet she's getting all the fame

its not contrarian to realize this show is derivative trash that appeals primarily to pedos and retards

Froggo is the opposite of a forced meme. I'm curious how you even see it in that light

lol this is a truly bizarre projection

>lol silly jealous bois XDDD
kill yourself

>the next Natalie Portman

Just you wait until you see her perfect butthole, slightly covered by the string, when she rolls over.

Fuck millie

youtu.be/Ohyy2y_xxRA

I thought she was the best out of the group. I mean they all did a good job (not a huge fan of the nigglet, though he was fine too) but she was a bit better.

>Froggo is the opposite of a forced meme.

The posts read like the most pathetic bunch of faggots I've ever seen, more pathetic than the desperate CIAposter who has to copy every new meme to stay relevant, even worse than the BvS posters that post nothing but infographs and regurgitate nonsense like "come join us in the sun" or kino god.

Non verbal acting is more difficult.

Yes.

What emotion was he(user) trying to convey?

Kek

>she's gonna be the next Emma Watson /Natalie Portman

A bad actress that gets parts for "reasons"?

Seriously? If you mean "most pathetic bunch of faggots" literally I get it since at least some of the Froggo posting is gay pedos, but I don't see how it's a forced meme at all. I think your knowledge of meme terminology is lacking desu.

little bitch

poor froggo

this is littéralement 011
youtube.com/watch?v=AVzQ2rBv2p8

Russian dubbing is really fucking annoying, at least I can kind of speak French.

anyone else thinks she looks like a male?

i though she was a boy until froggo kissed her

autism

wtf, i hate millie now

she played the role s u b t e x t u a l l y in a way that was very sophisticated for an actress her age

Finn is fine on his own as a strong independent froggo

its just loliposters

post more rares, I need to expand my collection

This is my favorite style froggo meme. Any more of them?

This. Froggo doesn't need some foot-faced stuck up bonglet. He's the best kid actor in show business.

look, millie is super talented, and that cannot even be disputed. her performance in this was outstanding. she had to say so much and convey so much emotion using body language and facial expressions. she had to play a autistic mute girl with superpowers, all the boys basically played themselves, which isnt very hard. now, if you need more evidence, look at her performance in "intruders" it was an amazing performance. she has only been in 2 things and she has outshined everyone in both.

also remember, her family moved out here from europe to pursue her dream and sacrificed everything they had and basically went bankrupt because they went "all in" on their beleif in millies talent. top acting talent scouts from hollywood told them "your daughter has special talent that cannot be taught" .

I made that. There's also this one.

>FROGGO ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST
Who said this and what were their methods?

she is an ugly cunt.

>I'm an Elposter but every ST thread is a Froggo thread: The Post

Make Mooooooooore

She has a dyke's face

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Submitted to reddit. Thanks for the free karma.

Remember when Bautista was Drax the Destroyer in Guardians of the Galaxy? There was a brief period of time where people were like "Oh man, Bautista did great! He can really act!" And they were half right.

See, he did do a good job as Drax. But the reason he did a good job is because his character was one where "doing a good job" meant delivering lines deadpan and not showing any emotion. Bautista isn't a good actor, Drax is just a role that was really easy to play (and for the record I think that's fine, he was certainly well-cast).

The situation's similar with Eleven. The kid isn't a bad actor (about as good as the other kid actor's on the show), but she gets all of the praise because playing "mentally damaged human who doesn't react to situations like a normal person would" is a *whole* lot easier to play convincingly than an actual kid is. Everybody knows what a normal kid looks and acts like, but who's to call her on representing a psychic science experiment with magic powers wrong?

Is it QUINEAU?

k

I believed her love for Mike. Which makes the Millie/Finn situation that much more unbearable.

Froggo uploaded some fresh kino on vine, friends

>vine.co/v/5iILApKEKK2

>QUINEAU
???

yesssssss

>that moment when you just want to go to sleep but you can't stop thinking about Millie and how you'll never be truly happy

Fuck MILLIE

Finn is ONE OF US

Pls, Finn basically played himself aka a normie kid. Millie had to change her whole look and voice while playing an autistic psychic kid who grew up in isolation from the outside world.

at least he smiles again

oh no...

what is that?

>It's an OP is a faggot that can't see subtlety in acting

Are you one of those guys who thinks acting is all dramatic line delivery?

Hopefully Chappelle warns him of the dangers of Hollywood.

Who that is?

I don't know the actual peoples names nor watch late night talk shows; are based Dustin and Steve getting the attention they deserve?

Poor little tadpole

Steve didn't on the Tonight Show. Dustin didn't say much, he seems quiet IRL.

Does Mike look like Elliot Rodger?

BLACKEDFROGGO

Natalie Portman is a terrible actress though

Dustin kid I can see being shy because of his mouth thing although I heard a lot of people with it were giving him love for getting it out there and making it in hollywood with that problem

I want to fuck her tight cunny

kys pls

Do you have any edits without open pepe face?

What do you mean? Like just Pepe's face in place of Finn's?

Dustin is getting the most press besides froggo and 011. Cleidocranial dysostosis is the new AIDS.

Eh, not really. Nailing line readings is pretty difficult.

no, something like that, more variety

>>hurr durr she's so talented, she's gonna be the next Emma Watson /Natalie Portman
As if that meant any of those are actually talented and not just cute turning into fuckable.
Betas gonna waifu.

twitter.com/finnskata/status/771834242200379392

New Finkino. What's he trying to convey here?

Dustin's like the opposite of shy, of all of them only Mike seems like shy

Marketing ploy. I don't get why people are obsessing over this show. It was good, not great.

Another kino

twitter.com/finnskata/status/771846603036626944

that's a good one, thanks!

>literally this
He's just a stupid and sad meme, actually nobody cares about that stupid rat face, look at this pic they're really happy without the rat-kiddo

Jesus Christ how much gayer can Wyatt and Finn get?

>dead inside

JUST

Are you implying it takes talent to be on par with Emma Watson or Natalie Portman?

if i were finns parents i wouldnt allow him to spend time with that wyatt person.

no prob