SWEDEN YES!

Swedish Vodka Absolut is now making adds about black men fucking white trannies while drinking vodka

enjoy your rage

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHCzV2FrSM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bk78tUYa7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uZRX3vwkEIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like a good plan desu

please stop

I used to like Svedka and Absolut, I'll be drinking Stolichnaya from now on, the Russkies don't tolerate and promote this homo shit.

Yeah, please don't give Sweden any money if you can. We need to just crash and burn for people to finally wake up.

Thank you for not supporting Sweden.

Obviously you need to be drunk off your ass to tolerate a tranny

Are you sure they fugged, the story doesn't tell that

Pol's nightmare. I like it

We all know what it's implying you autismotron.

Finlandia is really good vodka, and it's inexpensive

jesus christ

Maybe they just talked and watched the sunrise, your pervert mind wants you to think there was something more going on

you know, in all the darkness and rage and despair, this actually made me smile

this is pretty funny. maybe before the race war there will be public campaigns for white liberal males to mandatorily open their assholes for gay somalian midgets.

this can go a LOT further

Why so upset about it?

If that became generalized everything would work out so well.

The superfluous beta males turn into transgenders. The niggers see them as white women because they don't give a shit and it's easier to get them to fuck you. White women stay with the whites.

It's the perfect plan.

>Stolichnaya
Putinka is the only real russian vodka.

>implying you would buy booze.
Moonshine is the way on the countryside.

yea, this. it was a "lets be tolerant" commercial, not a "go fuck refugees" commercial.

ugh, fucking jews man
when will they stop?

things are really taking a bad turn

is this merely a statement of fact, or a point of pride?

just curious 朋友, your drinking culture is weird and suicidal. it's hard for me to grasp

What the hell happened to Sweden? Norway and Denmark are doing well but why is it that Sweden is killing itself?

Why do you feel so threatened op?

Get with the times, it's 21th century after all.

I recommend a heavy dose of nukes to cure this disease.

Kek
You can't make this shit up.

Tips fedora

>it's hard for me to grasp
What's so hard about "quantity over quality"?

Satan II (rs-28 Sarmat) will cure this with only one punch

I will have to do some research. Thank you Ivan.

This is some next level degeneracy.

Nice! way to rise above the cavemen who are ragging on this ad ITT. Cavemen, hurry up and separate yourselves from the gene pool please. if you can't comprehend one crappy ancient book then the 21st Century is far too much for your feeble minds.

People give pass to Female Autistic fedoras because they have vagina.
Spam her with *Tips fedora

Absolut is my favourite vodka.

I'm not even sure whether this is Sweden being cucked or not anymore.

Sure, its a black guy and a tranny in a commercial, but the commercial tells the story of a black guy going for the tranny (who isnt even white).

We have gone so far left that we are becoming right.

lol the tranny towers over him.

This is why I only drink homemade moonshine, cheap polish crap, Wyborowa and Finlandia.

Not only is Absolut overpriced but it also advocates the contraction of hepatitis and HIV from trannies now. How fucking disgusting.

so you are faggot now

NOT THE VODKA TOOO

but you guys drink so much you end up falling over. you never get laid, or get laid less so than if you paced yourselves.

maybe I'm just too much of a puritan, but drinking for its own sake has no appeal for me. I drink in order to be in a venue where I can get my dick sucked.

I dunno which is more joyless, not liking drinking, or making drinking your main joy. I've had fierce debates with french and italians over this.

You know what to do. Go fuck a tranny.

most popular in Russia

I recommend that you never buy this Vodka again. Because you just might in moment of drinking Vodka while less self aware come to this idea that you saw and actually fuck tranny

Let them do their thing
i dont care

with taste of ukranian tears

Most condescending tripe I've ever had to endure, never buying their garbage again

W--What the fuck?

How do i erase this from my brain?

^^^^^^

> she

uhm...

Where does Christianity play into anything? Do libs really think anyone else tolerates this shit.

What's it called?

>inb4 poo in loo

>Absolut
What a funny way to spell "fermented cuck tears".

Absolut är skitfinkel, Vind i Seglen har alltid varit det bättre valet.
t. alkis

Our Crimea

We drink to become less serious, actually.

I'm so proud of Sweden.

Finlandia> Absolut and it always was. Now actually with proofs.

Ugggh. Burgerbro? That shit ain't taking place in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZRX3vwkEIQ

Based.

There is literally nothing wrong with this ad

Absolut is a Swedish brand

Yeah, that's more like it.

>tfw the line between reality and memes gets thinner and thinner

That fucking voice, it's almost like a sketch from Chappelle's Show.

Hehe, I have just the thing for you rootsi boys, your friends the Finns are already doing it. Come here by ferry and buy our non-cucked vodka, very cheap and very tasty.

>Bunch of black people
>Tons of mixed couples
>Homosexuals
>Handicapped people
>The worlds third strongest man since the strongest lives in Sweden.

Wow and i thought Absolut was cucked.

You could also get Russian Standard, or buy Titos because it's moderately priced and American made. Probably Titos is our best choice.

Lmao she's talking about separating from the gene-pool. This is exactly what trannies have done.

>She hadn't changed
>I had

Fucking delusional, what the fuck even is this ad. It's 1/5th alcohol promotion and 4/5ths transsexual blog. Probably new advertising laws in Sweden

It's all just for publicity

That is the single gayest, most obvious propaganda ridden propaganda I have ever seen in my entire life.

It's like they don't get how bad they've become at even hiding it. This is why Trump is going to win. Because the media has been forced to keep building up their lies on top of more lies again and again and even the most blue killed retards are beginning to be able to see it.

We've lived through so much bullshit bros, and luckily enough we will love to see the pendulum swing back. I don't know how exactly but it's happening.

This is hilarious. Why do people on this board fail to see Sweden's humour?

>this hamfisting

Holy fuck

top kek

Good thing I bought a bottle of Smirnoff instead.

Never buying another Swede product again.

absolut also promoted reconquista many years ago.

Fucked up part is that this is actually the kind of marketing that sells, or they wouldn't be doing it

Or they do it to get marketing awards and attention within the industry, and don't really care if it adds anything to the bottom line

BUT WAIT THERE"S MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last vodka I have drank was Mcormicks and Takka, I mainly stick to Old Crow whiskey

It's been about 5 years since I last bought a bottle. Fuck them. Boycott all Swedecuck goods.

white men are for white men only

>he doesnt drink tito's handcrafted vodka [made in the USA]
get cucked globalist scum.

It's not made of cow pee, you won't like it bro

Sweden wtf

w/e absolut is shitty anyway. Only polish, russian or finnish vodka are good enough to drink.

Go to Tito's man. BUY AMERICAN

Now i have two reasons why i only drink russian vodka....and only one is alcoholism

that is a weird fucking accent its like an autistic swede learn English so well that it almost sounds American but not quite, it just has this weirdness to it

SWEDEN
YES!!!!!!

2 drunk people in a party
>hey lets what the sun rise
thats not how it works

Merkel pls go

I need to rinse my eyes with some Vodka Absolut

You can barely even call this a commercial for anything. Does this shit actually sell?

Its blatant pandering to SJW's which are now the majority in western civilization.

We are growing up in the peak of marxism in the west.

Although we are also probably living through its death

so theres that

Tito's is where it's at, bby.

Absolut's marketing team and HQ is in Sweden you dipshit. What are they supposed to do, use Swedish speaking cucks for an American commercial? Retard.