Who was better in their heyday, Stone Cold or The Rock?

Who was better in their heyday, Stone Cold or The Rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WJLXWxcez0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stone Cold fo' sho

Trish

/thred
man was fucking hilarious
rock was entertaining sure
stone cold always brought great laughs though

Hurricane

STONE COLD BECAUSE HE SAID SO AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE !

The rock is a faggot

Wrestling is fake.

YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR!!!!!

Stone cold, how's this even a question. *chugs a six at once*

Trump

Who's the lesbian behind her?

>Trump

The Rock. I was always a bigger mark for Steve but he was held back by chronic injuries which seriously crippled his in-ring capabilities. The Rock spent his wrestling career basically being a wrestling machine. Frankly, I think Rocky is overall a more impressive person.

that's what i never understood
he spilled like 80% of that "beer"
i put beer in quotes as it is a light water which tastes like piss

Molly Holly

If we are talking about on the mic, it was Rock all the way. In the ring, they were tied to me. The Rock was more fluid but Stone Cold had a lot more old school moves and style. Stone Cold was always way more exciting in a story line though. Beefing with Vinny Mac and Bret Hart just made him so much more credible while The Rock was out doing his goofy nation of domination shit. Rock does get bonus points for coming back years later and headlining 2 wrestlemanias as a 40 year old man.

neither because it is all scripted and the winner is 100% predetermined

>probably thinks GoT is real
Performance in and out of the ring still requires charisma and athleticism.

what is GoT? "wrestling" is completely scripted

Look at this roody poo candy ass questioning the ability of the people's champion

pathetic

>"wrestling" is completely scripted
What difference does that make? Everyone knows that. Kayfabe has been dead for years. It's simply another form of entertainment that people indulge in. And like any other form of entertainment, you either appreciate it or you don't. It's not something that's worth arguing about.

Rolling

The Rock. Better signature moves, less injuries, better shit talking, better entrance music, and he's the people's champion.

But I will say the stone cold/triple h rivalry was always a good show.

The rock is a cunt

>Better signature moves
Better, but still shit.

Fucking kids these days dont know what wrestling is
GET OFF MY LAWN

You're just saying that because he's better than you in every conceivable way.

It doesn't matter what you think

are you asking, who is the better actor?

You can take your little butthurt opinion, shine it up real nice, turn that sombitch sideways, and stick IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

heel rock was the funniest shit ever hes my goat

clap your hands if goldbergs mom is a big fat hoe

Fuck Goldberg. Dude was a pro football reject who was big and had a mean look. He didn't like wrestling and had minimal training or talent. Easily one of the top 5 most overrated wrestlers.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Both The Rock and Stone Cold were fucking awesome and always a pleasure to have on stage.

I'm not picking just one jabroni cuz it doesn't matter what you say and that's the bottom line.

The Jew

I dunno, the People's Elbow was pretty fucking stupid. Like the whole running back and forth wasn't even for momentum cos he stopped before he dropped. Just dumb

The Undertaker would kick both of their asses.

>If we are talking about on the mic, it was Rock all the way.

The Rock used too many catchphrases and inorganically too even during his best period in 1998-99. His roody poo sthick comes off as more inauthentic than Austin's barrage of insults and intensity. Sure, Austin had his catchphrases, but he didn't say one every other line repeatedly and it was usually to punctate a prior statement. Austin always came across more natural. The Rock was undeniable cool and confident despite that in how he carried himself, though.

Which of two homosexual actors who likes to dress in tight spandex and cover himself in baby oil and pretend to hit other homosexual actors in tight spandex covered in baby oil is best

Murica

>I'm a bizarre little retard who refers to things I can't understand as "homosexual"

When wrestling was entertaining and not total shite like now.

Still pisses me off he never had a decent run or sendoff.

He did. Did you not watch much of 90s wrestling?

What?

Texas Rattlesnake, hands down.
He MADE the medium what it is.
The Rock had talent but no vision.
Stone Cold pushed the envelope his own way and turned that redneck beauty pageant into the earth shattering soap opera we have today.
Stone Cold was the one who did the insane scripted shit and when the audience completely expected him to finally break character in light of the new peak of absurdity he just climbed, he just fucking stared back at them with that "yea, I just fuckin did that" look and henceforth redrew the boundary of the medium.

Only watched it from 99'-2002.

Those were the good days

they both had their moments. But, the worst bits they did are more entertaining than anything done now

>

This. Rock was more /fit/ but WWE arguably owes it's existence to Steve Austin.

Old school ECW before TNN

Taker from 97-99/was great. If you're a taker fan i suggest the network and watch his matches on raw and ppvs

The fuck are you trying to do?

Wish I could get the network but Canadafags can't get it without a cable subscription and I'm not paying for that shit.

fuck i forgot how long ago that was

Good times

S H O W M A N S H I P

the games were fucking awesome back then too

What?

Shit dude. That sucks. I didnt realize they still dont have the full network in other countries.

u r a j a b r o n i

Man, I had a Goldberg action figure. That thing was my whole childhood. And someone in this thread dare say wrestling is fake?! Wtf is going on in this thread?

Dwayne. Come on. Btfo

There's a recent vid of him watching clips of his early career. It's pretty funny and cringey.

is this shit real???

Guess that depends on what you think the word "real" means

No it's wrastlin

>/thred
I feel that this comment answers the original poster in the most complete way possible, this, any further discussion is unnecessary.
>man was fucking hilarious
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin was an incredibly comically entertaining performer.
>rock was entertaining sure
Now, while I do admit that "The Peoples Champ" Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was quite entertaining as well...
>stone cold always brought great laughs though
I feel that the comedic talents of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin places him as my favorite wrestler of that era.

Rikishi who else stuck their ass in your face and called it a signature move

I miss those days. Fuck John Cena and Randy Boreton

This. But at least those guys can promo. Bork Lazer is garbage covered in muscle.

Stone Cold kidnapping Vince McMahon's wife?
Yes.

Orton and his dishonourable discharge

Neither. Dusty Rhodes was the man!
Also, more than dubs......

Torrie Wilson

youtube.com/watch?v=5WJLXWxcez0

Yeh but thats a mostly beautiful woman, not a big fat samoan ty though i never knew someone else did that. Is it her signature move?

Yeah, he got his job done.

Yeah. He just dogs on himself.

Dustin>Dusty

bump

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Stone Cold all the way. Stone Cold wanted to be a wrestler, The Rock wanted to be famous. The Rock is a general attention whore and will star in any movie for enough cash. Overrated as fuck.

No one cares. People that liked fake ass scripted bullshit watch UFC now.

Sad but true, even though UFC also has worked angles.

Stone Cold Steve Austin! - smashing beers and laying the stone colllll stunner on any fool who checks him