Could we use more states

The lack of representation of rural FL, CA, NY and the lib urban parts of Texas are spitting in the face of American democracy.

>inb4 libs don't deserve representation
>We could also collapse the Dakotas

Other urls found in this thread:

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_partition_proposals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

What would that even accomplish really?

Cali definitely needs to be split into at least 3 states.

Large states should have been divided up years ago desu. Should have been once two dividable sections of a state have 500,000 residents the state gets a referendum to be divided just like it took 500,000 to make a state in the first place.

The Constitution would make that nearly impossible. Article 4, section 3 says
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

>Better representation
>Closer to local gov't
>urbs aren't subsidized by hard working rurals

It would inflate the number of conservative senators. Pretty much just gerrymandering but with states instead of congressional districts.

Could you elaborate as to how this helps the zionist agenda?

Bretty gud.

>who draws the lines?

By my count its 5 and 5 while cutting purps

The splitting of Florida has been proposed a few times... If it did happen, the only good thing that North Florida would have to offer is St Augustine and Jacksonville... Everything else sucks up there

And currently it's 2 Rep from Texas and 4 Dems from Cali and NY. So its still a net gain for Republicans and Democrats.

>911
OY VEY

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro

>tfw no independent long island

As a native Florida man, the north contributes most of the prestigious academics. Tally also hosts the current state gov't although Miami would easily host a replacement.

I have family up there though and I tend to agree.

Wasn't there talk about separated New Jersey? North and South Jersey couldn't be more different.

>Republicans and Democrats

You could make a strong argument about a ton of the diverse states I just chose the four most populous.
There are quite a few states with proposals of this nature: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_partition_proposals

Seminole makes the cut. Good.

You hear this stuff about 'greater orlando area' leaking all over the place?

Why can't republicans from cali not just move to FL, PA, and OH? It only takes several hundred thousands of votes to flip those states according to the last election results.

Do we really NEED yet another botched circumcision thread?

"""""""prestigious""""""""

2bh if it weren't for the girls and the beaches, miami should have been cut out of the US and given back to cuba.

Its a painful existence we white miamians lead

kek

> UF isn't a good fucking school
> girls and beaches of miami aren't a national goddamn treasure
> implying Miami shouldn't be kept as an eternal monument against letting immigrants in (read London)

UF is a good state school, I'll give you that. I agree about the last two if we can keep the spicks contained

>white miamians
Gables, Pinecrest, and parts of Palmetto Bay. Everywhere else can get fucked.

Long Island is pretty conservative though.

>Grouping LI with NYC
>Upstate NY not split between West NY, Adirondiacks, and Hudson Valley
Shit map desu

>Seperating oakland and berkeley from the bay

I like it, oakland doesnt deserve to be part of it

Pinecrest represent! Go to school downtown though, probably one of 15 white people in 120+ class