Eternal /trb/

Previous thread: Useful /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KloppOutBrigade
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=center,centre&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=6&smoothing=3&direct_url=t1;,center;,c0;.t1;,centre;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=penis, willy, cock, wang&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=6&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,penis;,c0;.t1;,willy;,c0;.t1;,cock;,c0;.t1;,wang;,c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liverpool are shit edition

>one post early
>losing to a Championship side
>crashing out of two cups in a week
>not drinking your face off to forget this shit

Don't forget losing to the bottom team in the league

Is it January when you can start approaching expiring contracts?

WOWEEE THANKS FOR REMINDING ME

Late december for most leagues.

Anything to help your alcoholism

You're trying to complete the bingo or something?

13.5 million for 34yo Ramos

>player signs a new contract (had multiple years left on his existing one)
>a month later throws a strop about wanting to move to a bigger club (nobody is interested in him)

...why did he sign a fucking five year deal then

just ignore him, he will give up after a couple of months

I wouldn't mind selling him desu but he's hard to replace right now, hence the contract

If I have a year to develop him and gain club rep I can get twice as much for him.

The trouble is that they always make these fucking requests in December, rather than summer

Just ignore his demands and play him as you would otherwise -- he's fucked with that five year contract anyway

>can't even listen to team on the radio
ree fa cup

Why not?

So sometimes everyone can agree on something.

When was the last time you saw people on social media irl unanimously agree about something?

Can't listen to local radio sports online for some license reason

>online
Oh yeah, you never can. It's an arse

That also was when I was buying a promising young player. I don't recall when exactly however.

Found it, for some fucking reason you can only listen on a BBC sport radio page, not the radio page or the sports main page

Wankers

You guys said Iceland is comfy right?

yes

Why? It's all semi pro

Are you implying semi-pro teams can't be comfy?

N-no

Would you prefer totally amateur?

twitter.com/KloppOutBrigade

>spids

I'm actually enjoying the winter break

Gives me a nice month to just focus on transfers.

Who is worse? Spurs or Liverpool?

>put gerrard in charge
Fucking hell they are clueless

The clean sweep continues. Got lucky on that one.

Which means I can send my 1st squad kids to the Youth League to ensure qualification. Those idiots bottled it against Sporting earlier today.

>have $60m in bank
>more than i can spend in egypt
>loan offer comes in for best player with his salary paid and $120k a month
>take it because it will essentially pay for everyone elses salaries

Jew feels. My only goal is money accumulation.

Also this is a huge stretch but last time I brought it up some weirdo had the screenshots saved for some reason. Does anyone have pictures of my save at Xazar where I had like $2 billion?

> Getting knocked out by Oxford
> Mitrovic doesn't let the penalty taker take the penalty AGAIN
> Misses the penalty

Mitro is so fucking shit

Its almost Adu tier in terms of how badly he isn't living up to his FM hype

>two yellows in the SAME MINUTE
>in a friendly
Fucking hell

>SPURS

AHAHA SPUDS

Least you aren't Brighton

Or spurs

..The.. L..league was always the p..priority anyway

>Wycombe

> Born in Wycombe. 30 years in Lincolnshire. Liverpool fan. Strange day.
Your average Liverpool bandwagoner

So Chelsea vs Lincoln confirmed then.

Or oxford

Will my Turk become the GOAT kebab player? Already getting them caps at 19.

>Hardly an inspirational signing.
doesn't sound like he agrees with the other four

Noticed that after I posted it but you had to spoil it and spell it out. Colombian Wonderkid FFS.

>Drawing against Cyprus
>Drawing against Malta
FFS this guy never will be sacked, I have to do something.

We are in the CL places you cunt, Gent are 4th in Belgium

>"You're going nowhere and you're going to have to get used to it"

Blast from the past.

what a qt

I offered a pay rise because they always feel insulted by the offer and then told my team we'd be shit if I sold everyone.

Job done

>that facial structure

How shit is Tariq in FM17?

COME ON BOHS DO IT FOR IRELAND IN THE CL SEMIS

Not as good as past editions, still the best non-oriental Asian player by far

How's 2017?

Pretty much.

They've made it to half time with the game still up for grabs. Come on lads.

Remember how wingbacks are really good?

They fixed that by having wide players always man mark tightly

This means that there's shitloads of space between the center of the pitch and the wings.

The game is broke

>center

It's centre you fucking yank

damn they held out for a long time

Yeah bitch you stay

(now it's all my CMs who want to leave)

BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE BURKE

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=center,centre&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=6&smoothing=3&direct_url=t1;,center;,c0;.t1;,centre;,c0

Get with the times

>The game is broke
>Things that you can literally say about every single edition of FM ever
Its just a matter of how broken that is important and imo 17 is ok, not the least broken in the history of FMs but best of the last 3 years at least

>literally nobody in the stands

Fucking hell that's depressing.

It's still centre though so FOY

Sure if you only want to play specific formations and have zero interest in defending

This one's more depressing

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=penis, willy, cock, wang&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=6&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,penis;,c0;.t1;,willy;,c0;.t1;,cock;,c0;.t1;,wang;,c0

Penis peaked in 1993, wonder what happened

19th century really liked cock

What happened in 1935?

reeee

China wrote a phone book?

Cracking joke

It's unironically because of a guy named wang, Dai Wangshu was a pretty major poet

Aight, nice one.

did he write the poem about the guy from Ennis?

>Club Atlético de Madrid

I keked at this OP image

After my clean sweep in the group stage, I'm seeded for the draw. Let's see...
>Real Mad
>Buyern
>Never Ever
>Dortmund
>Juventus
And Man City. What the hell?

At least they haven't won the league for the last three years and are currently 5th.

How did you become so strong in such a short amount of time?

COME ON BOHS
GIVE ME AN ALL IRELAND FINAL

Did you guys know you can adjust player roles by right clicking them on the formation widget?

Woah you can drag them around, too. This changes EVERYTHING

sad!

I'm surprised with myself really, I didn't expect to win all 6 matches, even if neither Sporting and Leltic are that good, and Atletico has been largely irrelevant for the last few years. And Griezmann left.

tactics?

Yes they help

m8

It has nothing to do with tactics but here you go. I alternate between this and a 4-1-4-1 depending of my mood and available players.

But anyway, you spend your time scouting young players and perhaps a few old, cheap ones for tutoring. You give 5 years contract to the youngsters so that when big clubs will inevitably come for them you can keep them even if they're unhappy. For the first few years, reaching the group stages of CL through the Champions' route will be easier than getting past the Best Placed route or even the EL playoffs. Due to your low rep, the other clubs will consistently underestimate you on the top of that. You'll get destroyed in the group stages (try to notch a win or a draw for money though). You spend all your money on your facilities and staff and nothing else. You can't attract with your rep or afford the higher quality players you'd need to progress anyway.

So this goes on for a few years until your then youngsters develop or/and you find new promising ones and you're competing for EL/CL glory. It's just pretty long, depends of the quality of the youth you find, if your scouts screw up: I at least had 2 players with less potential than advertised and had to get rid of them.

I'm not even that good at spotting youngsters because i don't scout youth competitions, but I know I have a few with great potential.

Bleh. The key is really just to rack in the CL money and rep and being patient. That's it.

He must have insulted the referee after the first yellow

No, he cleaned out someone and then they took the free kick short and he cleaned out the player receiving it

Probably because he's american, they aren't good at decisions