Move over white bois, the new Doctor Who is a feminist woman. Deal with it

Move over white bois, the new Doctor Who is a feminist woman. Deal with it.

>TFW the new doctor starts her first episode twerking in a small bikini acting real horny
>"ooohhh.... is that a sonic screwdriver or are you happy to see me?"
All these progressive fuckers would be so triggered and have a brain aneurysm if that happened.

Meh i'm not one that created a thread about it. Also never watched or liked Doctor Who.

Libs act like Cartman now
they don't care what they do as long as they piss you off

Stopped watching Doctor Who 17 years ago

Ok. She's a shapeshifting alien, this is well within what can happen in the show. As long as she isnt stupid feministy (which would make no sense for the Doctor to do) it's fine.

I'm outraged that there still hasn't been an Asian Doctor Who.

That would make it Dr. Hu.

Imagine the shit storm if she were black.

Just imagine the shitnado if a woman in a movie, book or series was replaced with a man, but if it is the other way around it is totally legit and everybody who disagrees is a Nazi. We should declare a Meme-Jihad on all PC and SJW sympathizers.

An Indian doctor first, there's too many Indians living in England to overlook them as potential doctors.

I'd be more accepting of this if it didn't come off as another actor of "one of those" groups shoe-horned into an existing role for the sake of diversity and not because the Doctor changes form every regeneration. Really, the should start writing strong leads for minorities and women instead of using existing roles.

If doctor who can be a woman, then why can't the queen of england be a man?

Who cares about Dr. Who?

>2017
>Having a cis gender doctor
Triggered

10/10

Cause making Dr who a woman does not change anything in the world... But sjw think it does. Let them put their energy into such bullshit it will prevent them from doing real effects to the world.

They'll be wanting the vote next

>the new Doctor Who is a feminist woman.

THIS IS DOGSHIT.
REMEMBER GHOSTBUSTERS? HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO CRASH AND BURN TWICE AS HARD.

>implying men even watched this shit to begin with.

Dr Whore.

Would stick it in her pooper.

anyone else looking forword to some new Rule 34

and {insert chosen pronoun} is traveling in a handicapped RETARDIS.

>Deal with it.
I have done, it was pretty easy to do tbh.
kek

I love female leads, will they put her in something skimpy?

All my avatars wear sexy clothing

dude you got quints

Checked

As a mercan I can assure you I don't care. Also, what does the white have to with anything?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When you dont virtue signal hard enough to satisfy sjw's

I really don't care when they make characters into women just to change things up.
I read the interview though, basically goes on about empowering this is for feminists, just rubs me the wrong way that they make a point of saying "this is a political statement, this is not just entertainment for the purpose of entertaining." Then get booty tickled when people don't adore it.
If this where fair I think the lead from Frozen should be a black man, same back story, then talk about how this is a step in the right direction for men everywhere.
Really haven't been a fan since David left anyway

all the doctors are Scottish, so don't hold your breath

We should make all the women in Empire gay white men. They are underrepresented and expected to stay quiet. So what if it has no relevance, there needs to be a victim here!

Good. Now i can finally masturbate to the doctor

>white bois

Does every thread have to be like this?

i wonder if anyone cries about BET or other movies not having a white leading role..
oh right white lives don't matter

shows been shit since davies left, dosent really matter who the doctor is. that being said im fine with this its always been a posiblity he would regen into a she and they even allude to it almost every iteration

2017, the worst year yet

>yet
Wiser words have rarely been spoken

Who honestly cares? It's a desperate attention grab in the hopes that it will bring back the failing ratings for docotr who, which has fallen thank to terrible writing.

And we know exactly what will happen here, the same shitty writing will cause the show to do bad, women or not.

And when it does go bad, they will probably just pull a fieg and blame sexism for the poor ratings.

I'm pretty sure that is every person on Sup Forums who voted for Trump.

doctor who wasn't on 17 years ago

sides currently in orbit