Is my weed plant OK?

Is my weed plant OK?

It's my first time growing...

More pics.

Sure. Should have planted more seeds, though....

Could be male....

I only had one :[

Life is hard as an anti social pothead.

I'm ok with that, I just want to successfully grow one plant to see if I can :)

Pick the seed shell of if i was You!

doesnt look like anything i've seen before.....

Leave in another day or two and take the shell off once you see leaves forming . After that you'll need to put it in the biggest pot you can get. This will save you transferring later. Are you using natural light or bulbs?

I'd say time to harvest

This happened my first grow. The seed shell trapped the leaves

take a straw and try to gently blow it off... the leaves need to be free and aim for light. Never had that happen to me. Apart from that looks like a normal plant

I think it happens depending on how the seed germinates

This. Wait awhile.

Also don't give it anymore water it'll die. Seedlings take water from the air at this point (humidity) til they start putting out real roots. Keeping your soil wet constantly will encourage bacteria and drown your plant from not getting oxygen. LET THE SOIL DRY til the top inch of soil is dry.

Pic related my plant atm

so far i always kept them between 2 wet sheets of kitchen roll between 2 small plates and planted them after they opened

Looks like a male plant

I grew my first plant back in febuary 2016. I had a few seeds, but one closet, and I still live with family.
>neckbeard
Your seedling looks fine, that little seed coat should fall off in the next few days. If you don't have lights, a CFL( those swirly bulbs) work wonders.

also, banana peels for potassium(flowering, i think(i haven't grown since feb 2016)). Coffee grounds for Nitrogen. I wish you good luck.

It is okay man. Don't worry.

Its the seed capsle placed around the leaves. The leaves should be strong enough to pop the shell off, in about 1-2 days, (after the stem is 0,5-1 inch).

So give it one more day, and if the leaves havent popped the shell off, you should definitly help your weed getting the shell off.
But be VERY gentle, since the stem is very fragile in early stages.

BTW. I've been growing weed, not thousands of times, but more than once.

It's quite obvious the plant is already dead. Bin it.

Next time plant the Taproot UP. This makes the seed wiggle while in the soil as it burrows down and as they sprout will rip it off nature's way.

Good luck.

OP HERE:

Thanks for the advice! I am currently using natural light, but as soon as I get the money, i'm going to buy grow LEDs.

kek

Damnit,.. you all are making me want to grow again..

Not until it's legal.

I felt like I was adding a bit too much water. Thanks for calling that out! You might've just saved my lil seedling.

That's a beautiful plant btw :^)

Nice lookin' colas

hey user

fellow grower here

i buy my seeds from cropking.com

your seedling looks good but i would help it out of its seedcoat in a day or two when it appears to have dried out

are you growing outdoors or inside?

How did you manage the smell? Was it noticeable if you were in a different room?

I'm in ur same situation, sorta.

Anyone else admire the beauty of this plant?

Like, I'd be happy to grow Sativa L., just because of how amazing this plant is.

the nice color of the new fan leaves against the dark color of the older fan leaves makes it 10x more amazing. I've always enjoyed it.

OP HERE:

Idk if it matters, but a day after I first planted the seed (after it had germinated), I had to move it to another pot because I used a glass cup and completely forgot that I need to poke holes in the bottom for water to run out.

I could've fucked up the seed by doing that idk

My 2 ak47s I could smell from my mailbox. Didn't have a carbon filter at the time pretty sure my neighbors could even smell them. Be cautious some strains are over powering. Pic related these small plants reaked everything

I know you didn't tag the picture, but I feel you dawg. That shits beautiful.

is it hard growing weed? i have been thinking about it for a while but is seems quite time consuming

It can be. If you have an expensive setup(Auto fert,lights, and water), all you have to worry about is transplating and checking for mites.

would it save money in the long run to splurge on these items now or should i continue buying weed instead

It'll definitely save you money, but not time

I wouldn't.

I'd start off small, and see if it's what you want to do. It's like buying a gaming pc, but you spend most of your time on Sup Forums... (not me at all).