Tfw I'm 24

>tfw I'm 24

Should I just fucking kill myself? I can't see any hope.

I'm 24 too. I stopped letting it bother me a while ago. I've just accepted that some men are more suited to getting laid, and others aren't. If a girl had a choice between a 6'4" muscle bound Chad and a 5'9" skinny shitskin like me, of course they would go with the Chad. I'm fulfilled in other ways. You gotta find satisfaction in something other than women, like your career, hobbies, exercising, volunteering, etc.

>shitskin

are you by any chance going for white women and ignoring women of your own race?

I'm a fat as fuck loser and I've still found girls willing to have sex with me. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're both adults. Just buy a prostitute and you'll realize that sex really isn't anything special

Then you can stop obsessing over it and get on with your lives.

Kill yourself if you've gone through both high school and college without getting laid

well duh

I'm . No, I have never really gone for any women in my life. I realize that is a problem, but I never learned how to talk to women in that sense. I get along with women fine as friends and co-workers, but I never made that transition into love or romance or sex.

How the hell can an attractive girl be a virgin at 18, especially if she's American?

Fucking a slag is like getting carried through 40man BWL in vanilla, its not the same and progressing through on your own

>15
>middle school badass

How I know you're from Mississippi

Its like reading the instruction manual instead of going in blind and waving your gun around.

The original chart had 13 as the middle school badass, butthurt virgins keep editing it and pushing the ages up to justify their own virginity

>back page dot com

just get a hooker and get it over with

Two more years bros

I'm going to spec in cryomancy

i'm only 19 but i can tell i'll remain a virgin for the rest of my life

>turning 27 next week
>havent talked to a girl since high school

>cryomancy

True.

Being a virgin wouldn't be half so bad if people weren't super defensive about it. I've had literally 0 people mock me and I'm 22.

LOL CAN YOU IMAGINE!?

I will soon be 25, I'm a kissless virgin, I can't drive, and I've never worked a day in my life. I also don't remember ever being interested in having a romantic relationship with anyone. I thought the 40 year old virgin was alright.

How to get laid:
1. lower your standards
2. enjoy pussy

That's like saying "I'm dumb and graduated high school, what's wrong with you dropouts?"

There are other factors involved, family.

>You gotta find satisfaction in something other than women, like your career, hobbies, exercising, volunteering, etc.
why not both though
having sex/getting to relatonship is easy as fuck, finding someone actually interesting and who thinks the same way of you is the hard part
all you gotta do is not be a social sperg to get laid and even if you are a social retard you can learn not to be just by getting in to different kinda social situations

welcome reddit

hello /r9k/

If you're over 21 and still a virgin and aren't mutant looking, it's because you don't try. Yes, trying means getting rejected, possibly a lot, but it WILL happen if you put time and effort in.

>all you gotta do is not be a social sperg to get laid

1. What are social spergs supposed to do dipshit

2. What about people who don't have a sex drive, who have crippling mental health issues (social anxiety), who are pedophiles, etc.

Try to understand not everyone fits into the current societal model.

First day here, huh reddit?

>settling

Kys