Started off well but then slowly drifted into typical Refn drivel

Started off well but then slowly drifted into typical Refn drivel.

I was hoping this would be Refn's "Suspiria" as the promotional materials indicated. It wasn't. Oh well.

At least the visuals were nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KVSUhhrkdM
youtube.com/watch?v=UgMj5WmKuDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck did i just watch

Anyone have a youtube link for the opening theme

Just google 'the neon demon soundtrack' ?

youtube.com/watch?v=0KVSUhhrkdM

Please stop watching film, you're just not cut out for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgMj5WmKuDo

I got the idea, his intention, well most of it, i enjoyed it for the most part but still, what the fuck did i just watch

The bit where the girl sucks Jesses blood in the bathroom was odd as fuck. Obviously the last 20 minutes is bat shit insane but that blood sucking bit was odd as fuck.

So fucking perfect.

Go watch more films, then comeback to it. You must first leave behind plebdom if you wish to understand.

The bit were she is on the sofa looking out at the final shoot she looks beautiful.

she wanted to absorb her essence

You're the same faggot from last night. The movie was garbage, and once again it's essentially a remake of Showgirls and tried to be Black Swan but failed miserably.

giallo is trash for retards who trick themselves into thinking that they're cool for watching rejected B-movies with incompetent directors

No again as I just said. I did understand the premise of it , the motivations, probably didn't catch everything tho, but i get the idea. Still i'm saying what the fuck did i just watch

BEST

GIRL

He's just a bitch, don't let him get to you. He thinks it's deeper than it was.

Are all Refn's works meme movies or just Drive and onwards?

Pusher trilogy is excellent

kys cuckboi

Hope your screening of Freaks (1932) in Film Studies 101 went great last night. Can't wait to see your cinematic debut.

neon demon is out on ddl website