/brit/

tfw too smart to vote for a coalition of chaos edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT4zNbXFhlM
youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes
youtube.com/watch?v=pQAoZ-nKlEw
youtube.com/watch?v=evmQ83anxX0
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/66up36/list_of_stats_that_show_the_damage_the/
8values.github.io/
virginiaestates.com/property/CAARResDetails.asp?pref=530365&realtor=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we've been scuppered, lads. we've been beat to the chase by the girl

love dancing
don't care if that isn't "PC"

WAHEYYYY YEAH HEYEAHHH HOLD ON

I really miss sex

you will NEVER have a pretty gf

love when people talk about how hard it is to get a job like "hahahahaha you mean i have to put some effort into it? you mean the millions of employed people in this country weren't just given jobs, they had to work hard for them?" ah yes very good

watch that yank delete his mustang post and repost it here for (You)s

sadcase

pretty mental that britain used to have an empire

*puts my hand on her cheek*
*sinks in three inches through the makeup*

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas

breakfast :peanut butter on toast
lunch: super noodles on toast
dinner: ready meal usually indian or chinese

living the high life

youtube.com/watch?v=XT4zNbXFhlM
youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes
Did you lads know this machine is considered almost entirely unsafe in the EU?
Shocking, I know. Always thought it was a family friendly, safety oriented grocery getter for boring adults with cubicle jobs.
pffffffffFfFfFfFtftftf

youtube.com/watch?v=pQAoZ-nKlEw

PJW has inspired a new trend of northern monkey rorkes to come out of the shadows to rant about soshul justiss warriuhs

THERE HE GOES AHAHAHAH

Made me chuckle, will be stealing this gimmick

*initiates conversation with her*
*gets nothing because shes a vacuous gimp*

love when people talk about how easy it is to get a job like "wot u avent got one m8???? wtf it well proper ez you must a lazy fuckin scrounger!!!!!" ah yes very good

I'll give her le pen-is

hate car runts
a to b all you need

It's not, but I support foreign aid because if other countries are more developed then it means that fewer migrants will want to come here for the free handouts

there's a girl on /fa/ who looks like this

traits you inherit from the education towards work and money you received from your parents. it's why poor people stay poor while rich (or just not poor) people stay in their own class. myths like the social elevator and meritocracy are lies pushed by capitalism to keep everyone under their belt

I'm sure you can imagine my surprise

that's a good way of putting it

doesnt seem to be working despite decades of aid

THE TACKS PAY EERRRSS MUN AY

So what's all this commotion in cologne now?

wash my hair once a month

was well worried about Mummy May's speech on Tuesday when speculation was brewing

thought we were going to launch a war in Korea

muzzies up their old tricks again eh?

Ah yes because there's never been any social mobility in history

t. turns up to interviews in trackies, smelling of fags, hungover and explains lack of GCSEs with "schools for cunts init"

new thread

Why would we have anything to do with the Koreans in this day and age? Literally leave it to the yanks and Chinese.

We look so fucking pathetic when we run along for shit like this going 'oooooooohhhhh me too, we're still important'.

want to get to the bottom of why i am depressed
genuinely think i might have been molested as a kid

how come everyone still isn't rich then?
maybe it all boils down to eugenics, some people just aren't made to be rich, isn't it

tbf getting a job is pretty easy if you have the mindset of someone that actually wants a job.

Might have to lie in the interview a bit but you just have to keep hassling people to hire you so they know you're serious about it and talk yourself up about being a model employee.

ah yes the inevitable strawman

we are done here my friend you see you have embarrassed yourself on a psuedo japanese image board by fabricating false evidence to support your claim haha good day

Fair point desu, think most of it just gets funneled into dictators' private bank accounts really. Don't know enough about it, but there was that image going around about how Akon supplied solar power to millions of people with a relatively small investment, makes you wonder what all these charities and government departments have been doing with all their money, pissing it away.

maybe we need to up the budget

*wins the English League*

probably because you're a soft manchild runt. fuck up cunt

I see you're living that "beige&grey" lifestyle

I, Daniel Blake is the worst film I've seen in the last decade.

Can imagine every northerner owns the blu ray extended edition box set anf is like a bible to them

>trump says the UK is at the back of the trade queue behind the EU

Hahahaha the absolute state of kippers

>muh daddy trump loves Britain
>ANGLOSPHERE UNITE!!!1!! EPICS UNION NOW!!!

>*puts my hand on her cheek*
>*sinks in three inches through the makeup*

>*initiates conversation with her*
>*gets nothing because shes a vacuous gimp*

get a job lad
i've got 2 but you can't have either of them

no news that i've seen, what's happening?

>vacuous
very good word

trying m8

Yeah you are right but I was thinking that Trump or the Chinese would announce it at the same time as May was going to

It was all billed as a big dramatic surprise announcement so I thought it would either be the Queen dying suddenly or the US-Chinese-led coalition launching a war against the North Koreans

Was proper shaking like

radical centrism desu lads

thanks

@0908

Won't even bother

Is this true? I thought Nige had gone to kiss his balls to get us a nice deal.

dont even like football but footy banter is top-tier stuff.

my political beliefs can only be placed onto a 12-dimensional scale

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/66up36/list_of_stats_that_show_the_damage_the/

ah yes

Ah yes the well reputed image about Akon being shared around

8values.github.io/

>the 'ddit
shallnot bother

never say never my friend

Was it bullshit or not? Genuinely have no idea desu.

Favourite ringtone on Android phones? Mine has to be 'Writing Adventure'. I like how the scratching noises of a person writing serve as a rhythm device in the tune

had another dream about having a heart attack
hate this lads

same

>60 questions
shan't

would describe my political opinions as "dovish"

phone's been on vibrate for years

>believing that world works because the two meme men met up. Le Kekistan forever amirite?!?

The delusion of kippers

Bit gay

love watching the footie matches on bet365 with the commentator who sounds like David Mitchell

Think I might be a secret (((Jew))) desu lads. I earn £30k but live as if I earned £15k just so that I can pour the money I save into investments.

never touched a girl's cervix

ooooooooh naughtyyyy!

I put 2% of my monthly pay into a pension which my company also matches. Each year I increase the percentage by 2%

I'M GOING TO BE A RADIO PRESENTER LADS.

Never take facts from images you see online

If it's anything but radio 4 I'm not interested

Don't you know how mighty great Britain is, we're probably the most important country in the world.

When the (failing) EU collapses we'll be proven right.

[spoiler]People like this exist[/spoiler]

hawks and doves m'lad
do you even foreign policy?

Unless you invest at least 30% of your salary then you'll never be on my level goy

virginiaestates.com/property/CAARResDetails.asp?pref=530365&realtor=13

Might move here and get a nice dog

right. mate. you and me, outside, NOW. I think we need to settle this.

Really want a bacon buttie but have to leave the house and walk 1 minute to the shop to gather ingredients aarrroooooooooo

I yearn for the days when the worst thing that could happen during the year was paula radcliffe doing a poo

I'm getting there. And what's better is my company will be paying half of my total contribution which is pretty jewy

could not care less

hmm
it's my birthday today
might browse /brit/ for 14 hours

donnae care

I do the same and I make the same amount as you

People lambaste me for not going on holidays more often or going out for drinks more because I'm 23 and that's apparently what I should be doing.

I understand their justification but it just doesn't really work for me. I grew up poor and I like to live simply.

happy birthday x

*buys all your players*

who would ever be against peace, liberty and progress? the first section is the only interesting one