Only three months later

>only three months later
>nobody talks about it anymore
what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxPqalz0NsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He became too arrogant, and thus became lazier. Let's be honest though, its hard to top tpab and gkmc.

it's lame

It was not good

/thread

You're an idiot, it's being discussed anywhere that talks hip hop, it's being discussed in every mid-year best list.
Music never gets discussed on Sup Forums only shitposted, so don't for a second pretend like this is some anomaly.
Excellent album btw.

True, I remember TPAB was talked about for almost a year, this shit is Kendrick's fall and he's the only one to blame.

kendrick is shit
the same happend with TPAB

you're talking about it right now

Thank you. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about hip-hop if it's not Madvillainy or Clouddead, so of course it's not going to be a hot topic here outside of shitposts. Whether people like it or not, it's easily the most circlejerked record of the year.

damn...

lol just like the album name

youtube.com/watch?v=UxPqalz0NsU

10/10

Completely overshadowed by his previous two albums. Also not as good as Section 80.

I got mixed feelings with this album. It's nowhere close to be a bad album, but i got used to a certain standard to Kendrick, so when i listen to damn i only feel underwhelming, knowing that his old stuff has so much more thought behind it.

EVERYTHING IS CAPS LOCK

I came to try to defend this album but I realized I only like 2 songs on it, such a bummer. They're good songs cause I never get tired of them but this isnt his best album by a longshot. Needs more Thundercat IMO.

Politics in art makes it age like milk

It's extremely hard to remain relevant when you peak early.

DAMN. was so underwhelming can't help but just hate it for not being as good as the previous two records. Definitely deserves that 7 from fantano

I GOT
I GOT
I GOT
I GOT

It's the most listenable about of his albums; it flows really well and there's very little dead points.

There's no hook that makes it stand out, which is I think why most people find it forgettable.